Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others (60144 Views)

Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng / AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide / Murphy Juliana: Beautiful Lady Mechanic In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by julioralph(m): 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
cleanshaven:

no wonder she was sacked !!!! love that ladies voice so much , where is she now ?
She became a blogger, then got married to some loaded dude, and went off radar.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by cleanshaven(m): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
cleanshaven:

no wonder she was sacked !!!! love her voice so much , where is she now ?
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by buffalowings: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
canalily:
U may nt knw the quality of what you have until when you throw it inside water grin

Which kind proverb is this
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Treasure17(m): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
oh my gosh.. I listen to brila cause of Murphy and Sean amadi. Have learnt a lot from those guys. since they are done with brila, then I'm out. that said.. Larry why?
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Treasure17(m): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
His introduction with Sean lately was somehow ..was unusual
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by lapulgaatomica(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
omoseth:

Lolz! Dogo Francis a.k.a d radio god.(Brila Fm Kaduna) is quite popular over there in kd. Mad and funny fellow I tell u. I believe with time, you guyz will get to like him.
Dogo Francis copied his style from Murphy, took it to Kaduna and shined with it because you guys didn't hear the master, I just tuned in to Brila after a long time today and heard a clown talking, suffice to say I'm no longer listening?

2 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by lapulgaatomica(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
Cruz40:

Sugar Man is irreplaceable.. U can ask Anambra Brilla Fm
Because you didn't listen to Murphy, all these guys learnt under Murphy before they brought them to you....imagine what the original owner of the style sound like? Words can't describe it, winter has come for Brila.

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Smooyis:

I also observed those things o. I wonder how people are praising them as if they are all in all. They shout too much. Even when running commentaries and a goal is scored, na so so shouts. They have more to learn from Larry. Finally, I want everyone to know that it's enough to be like your master, but a student can never be above his master.

Did u think before spilling out this rubbish, how can you open your mouth and say a student can never be above his master, guy change your mentality, you obviously have a lot to learn in this world.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
no body like brilla fm , Even the frequecy is not stable and very hard to get but bcause of some able people like muphy, sean amadi and the likes ,people still fine tune their radio to listen.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Slimzjoe(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evans, Ayo, Mc Kay Chukwu all left yet, Brila stands. one man can't break an organization like Brila but then I'll sorely miss Ese oghene Edafe Aka Elegbete. He's always brutally honest

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Topman116(m): 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
Oga, who will head their new sports radio? Murphy has become haughty before his sack. He is used to curse words, abuses, and also promoting rascality.

You are jokin...then why is the new guy trying to speak like Murphy?

Have you listened to Yinka sports of late and see how terrible he sounds? That one go quit himself from boredom. Bye bey Brila, Brila didn't even consider the fans in their decision making, why is Larry Izamoje hating on these young men for goodness sakes? The same thing he did to OGBC 2, his trying to avert here, but have these guys ever threatened him?

Sorry is the present situation, because i know Jovita aka sexy joe and Ogechukwu will follow them, they will open another sports station and Brila will be hit big time...by the impact...

Yeye [/quote]
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Brila FM is bleeped for life

When they sacked Evans that works for their branch @ Onitsha..... I stopped listening to brila FM Onitsha

4 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by DorcasShalom: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Am not realy a fan of sport but Morphy makes me listen to Brilla.... Why the sack brilla?
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
Who's that Murphy ijemba wannabe counterfeit that's on air right now ....even if you're going to steal someone's gimmick .....at least steal it well
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Smooyis(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Camillus92:

Did u think before spilling out this rubbish, how can you open your mouth and say a student can never be above his master, guy change your mentality, you obviously have a lot to learn in this world.

Smile
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
rheether:

It depends on my location. If I am in Nsukka, Lion fm is bae, Enugu use to cosmobaby before they stylishly change to dream fm, solid fm(i miss UC the MC alot),coal city fm, caritasuni fm and Gouni, if I am in Abuja, wazobia, Nig info, cool and hot fm, Ray and Capital fm, then if I am in Lagos, brilla fm, Eko fm, Lagos talk and wazobia fm and finally, if I am I cotonou I go for capp fm and radio maranatha(if though I don't understand most of thier French wink

Runs away to take cover...Chai this chic is hot !!!
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Henrique99: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
Stanleywaxy:
If Sugar Man leaves that job ehn , Brila fm Onitsha is done .
Brilla FM in Onitsha lacks quality OAPs but I prefer chukwuemeka ohagu to others
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Thane(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
rheether:
Lol, I saw it coming grin grin you can't outshine your master and expect to stay. That was how he sacked Ferdinand Chukwuemeka Duruoha (Brilla abuja). Dr Kobo and Aeron the baron should be next.
Emeka is in onitsha
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
pedrilo:
Did you say u have been following another man since 1994?
U devoted all these years to monitor a fellow man?
wait a minute, since 1994? haba! u've bn monitoring anoda person for a whole 23years!
lol dont blame him. Larry is a presenter. Anybody that old would have followed him.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Kolakazy(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
Brila Is dead, yu need to c people's comment on their fb handle
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:
lol dont blame him. Larry is a presenter. Anybody that old would have followed him.

Been following Larry since around 1993
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

Been following Larry since around 1993
His voice is epic
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:
His voice is epic

I agree
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Amos87(m): 12:04am On Sep 07, 2017
Ooooooooooh my God! What a bad news to me....smh
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 07, 2017
karashita:

Thanks for this comment.I wonder why some people always belief erroneously that they cant be replaced.Where was he when Larry was building his career,shuttling Lagos and Abeokuta-long before the birth of Brilla fm?
Soldier come,soldier go,barracks go remain.
From his posts,he comes across as being cocky.Rubbish.

You say this because you are not a strategic thinker. A typical Blackman mentality of never rewarding excellence. A white man will go as far as making them share holders in brilla fm (even if it is 5%) just to make them have that sense of belonging and continue to put in more effort to grow the company which will be a win-win for all parties at the end of the day. But here in nigeria oga wan own everything and continue to enslave people and make them boot lickers for peanuts. Of course brila fm will remain but if the A team move to another radio station with their vibe and fan base, the shine will be taken of brila within a twinkle of an eye and the resultant effect will, be a collosal loss in commercials or you think businesses paying for those adverts are fools?. Nonsense.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 07, 2017
mkoabiola:

No matter hw big or entertaining u are
There will alwys be a replacement for u though it may take time but brilla will stil remain

You people keep making this same arrogant and costly mistakes in nigeria. A good company management hold unto their best no matter what. Birla fm 2ill die a natural death like minaj and ray power. Of what use is a radio station with no audience?
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:38am On Sep 07, 2017
Henrique99:
Brilla FM in Onitsha lacks quality OAPs but I prefer chukwuemeka ohagu to others
This name doesn't sound familiar. Is this a new person ? Cos its been long I left Onitsha .
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:43am On Sep 07, 2017
haymekus:
Brila FM is bleeped for life

When they sacked Evans that works for their branch @ Onitsha..... I stopped listening to brila FM Onitsha
Thank you so much brother . Brila FM Onitsha lost a good fan base after Ekete left .
That guy can analyse football gan and coupled with his jokes .
Evans de abroad now , I do see his pictures on Facebook .
Like he resides in London as well , cos he's always posting pictures from Stamford Bridge .
Popular side really missed Evans tbh , I thank God for Sugar Man else no radio station around that part is worth listening to .

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:45am On Sep 07, 2017
Slimzjoe:
Evans, Ayo, Mc Kay Chukwu all left yet, Brila stands. one man can't break an organization like Brila but then I'll sorely miss Ese oghene Edafe Aka Elegbete. He's always brutally honest
I still miss Evans up until this moment . That guy is a Genius .
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:48am On Sep 07, 2017
beardedObi:
remaining the kadan kadan megida guy! I mean Sugar man, of Brila fm Onitsha
grin grin Jidekwa Something grin
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by iphanyi10(m): 2:20am On Sep 07, 2017
it might be mere conjectures, but sometime last wk i noticed the atmosphere in the studio was very unusual. murphy and sean were talking and laughing in parables, there was an undertone in their utterances...i knew something was up..
even sexy joe had not been with them prior to the sacking..
dr larry wouldnt have taken this drastic decision if he wasnt pushed to the wall
cos he knows the impact of murphy to brilla.
murphy is pure talent!!! such kind of people are really difficult to replace
i really love sean..that guy is just too intelligent
i wish them well..

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 07, 2017
Stanleywaxy:
Thank you so much brother . Brila FM Onitsha lost a good fan base after Ekete left .
That guy can analyse football gan and coupled with his jokes .
Evans de abroad now , I do see his pictures on Facebook .
Like he resides in London as well , cos he's always posting pictures from Stamford Bridge .
Popular side really missed Evans tbh , I thank God for Sugar Man else no radio station around that part is worth listening to .

I miss that guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pharmacists Or Doctors,who Are Richer? / How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? / Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.