Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others (60143 Views)

Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng / AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide / Murphy Juliana: Beautiful Lady Mechanic In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Whobedatte(m): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
julioralph:

If I hear... they sacked about half of their sports gang here in Lagos. Kelechi nkoro, princess and others (femi obong and the rest of the gang is there sha)

Mashe Uwashe too
Exactly, Matse is my number one radio OAP of all time. The lady s an encyclopedia of knowledge. Immediately she left, I stopped listening to 9ja info

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by kizyalex10(m): 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Chai is this. Hw d brilla fm lagos take fold up?nobody is bigger than an organization but in some cases like this,i doubt it,that Murphy guy nd his partner Sean re the spine of brilla,forget elegbete,thou his good but those two,they will regret ever sacking. Them,cos any where they decide to work,they will pull a massive fan base of brilla out.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

You are jokin...then why is the new guy trying to speak like Murphy?

Have you listened to Yinka sports of late and see how terrible he sounds? That one go quit himself from boredom. Bye bey Brila, Brila didn't even consider the fans in their decision making, why is Larry Izamoje hating on these young men for goodness sakes? The same thing he did to OGBC 2, his trying to avert here, but have these guys ever threatened him?
Sorry is the present situation, because i know Jovita aka sexy joe and Ogechukwu will follow them, they will open another sports station and Brila will be hit big time...by the impact...

Yeye
Those guys made Sexy Joe feel very much at home , I love that trio on the popular side , Sexy Joe will walk pretty soon .
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by GregJo: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
rheether:
Lol, I saw it coming grin grin you can't outshine your master and expect to stay. That was how he sacked Ferdinand Chukwuemeka Duruoha (Brilla abuja). Dr Kobo and Aeron the baron should be next.

How exactly did he outshone his master?
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
Why would dey sack Murphy Ijemba aka Seriki Brilla like that? That guy and his crew her talented. Better offers coming their way.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by onos217(m): 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
In as much as I find this news heart wrenching,I must state here that Brilla fm has come to stay, and no body is irreplaceable.For example, if Murphy decide on his own to take a walk, should that be the end to Brila who has created a name for itself over years? The obvious answer is a big NO. Soldier go,soldier come; barrack remain where it's.

I know it's a bitter pile to swallow but let's see it as Murphy and the rest have decided to move on. You can follow them wherever they go. But, hey, brila has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by crunchyg: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
ritababe:

I dey back of pioneer, that tall building.
Be serious na, becos I will really like to take you out
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by abuibraheem: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

She will become bored with time, not easy coping when your entire colleagues move on, for now, oge and overdose are unaffected...
Oge Has Been Wit Brila Fm Since D Days Of Bimbo Adeola,jide Alabi Nd Co, Y ll she now leave because of murphy dat joined brila wen
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by ritababe(f): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
crunchyg:
Be serious na, becos I will really like to take you out
lol, since u don't know the building then u are not from aba. bye.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Customer80:
E be like say e no affect OVERDOSE

Too bad for brilla fm to lose murphy ijemba
Those ones go stay back nau , after all there won't be any Elegbete to beat him during HARD TACKLE
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:
Although Overdose is not as bright as these guys, but he may be next, Overdose, Yinka sports and Oge are next on the line
maybe Sexy Joe too embarassed
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by onos217(m): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
kizyalex10:
Chai is this. Hw d brilla fm lagos take fold up?nobody is bigger than an organization but in some cases like this,i doubt it,that Murphy guy nd his partner Sean re the spine of brilla,forget elegbete,thou his good but those two,they will regret ever sacking. Them,cos any where they decide to work,they will pull a massive fan base of brilla out.
Murphy and Sean were never the back bone of Brila. I would rather we call them 'magnet'. Just like how magnet attract objects to itself, their attractive personality on radio pull in massive fans and great sponsorship deals. But, they were never the back bone of brilla. And, just as we replace magnets they too can also be replaced. It's as simple as that.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
Kai! Larry Izamoje messed up big time. How can you sack Murphy Ijemba and the A-squad.
I stay glued to my radio every Saturday from 9am-10pm because of this guy. He is a gifted sports' OAP. I am sure he is the reason for the numerous commercials Brian has.

Very funny guy sha. Always mocking Sean Amadi and Teasing Sexy Jo. I so love this guy(no homo). I love the way he screams and mixes Yoruba with Igbo and then pidgin. Very talented guy I say, he was born for radio FM.
I'll surely miss this guy.
I hope Larry won't sack Sugar man sha. That guy is the Murphy ijemba of Onitsha.

Larry ,please, go beg these ,guys, I am sure they are the reason behind Brila's financial success
If he sacks Sugar man then BRILA FM Onitsha issa wrap .
They lost a good number of fans when Evans left , that guy was a pure football analyst . His analysis sounded so funny with his jokes too .
This is a big loss tbh , cos I downloaded a radio ap just to hear his voice ( Murphy & co. ) every evening , it's a pity that I just had to uninstall it when I saw this thread .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by bluecircle470: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
haywire1:

Why do u type without taking few mins to think,borrow brain from ur moniker undecided. Are u a staff of Brilla fm.. Shift before I tear u slap

No wonder another person tried copying Murphy's style on d programme.

No Murphy No brilla for me

Then who are you?
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by bluecircle470: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
Two type of workers: those that av been sacked and those who are yet to be sacked. Such is life!
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
embarassed
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by imustsaymymindo: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

I agree, way too much, i had issues with this...

What do you mean by "I"? Do you manage a show on radio or you are an ex or current OAP or radio station owner?
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by karashita: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
braine:

No one is irreplaceable. Brilla FM will be fine.

Thanks for this comment.I wonder why some people always belief erroneously that they cant be replaced.Where was he when Larry was building his career,shuttling Lagos and Abeokuta-long before the birth of Brilla fm?
Soldier come,soldier go,barracks go remain.
From his posts,he comes across as being cocky.Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Gbelexy(m): 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
haywire1:

Why do u type without taking few mins to think,borrow brain from ur moniker undecided. Are u a staff of Brilla fm.. Shift before I tear u slap

No wonder another person tried copying Murphy's style on d programme.

No Murphy No brilla for me
U shudnt judge provided u ar not a member of brila FM.but also no one is indispensable.God bless brilla FM God bless Murphy and d A team

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by wisestfool1759(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Change everywhere....

OK oo,

but we need to hear other side of the story... very important (before you judge).

BRILA FM Lives on..
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by DanielGb(m): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
Opinionated:
Popular presenter on Nigeria’s pioneer sports radio station, Brila FM, Murphy Ijemba, has reportedly been sacked by the management of the broadcast station. The award-winning presenter of Murphy Ijemba and the A-team was relieved of his job after altercation with the CEO of the company, Dr. Larry Izamoje. His traffic-time show was one of the most popular radio shows in Lagos and was the favourite of many listeners to the station.

Popularly known as Radio Paparazi, Ijemba took to twitter to announce his exit in series of strong tweets against his erstwhile boss.

It appears the entire A-team was cleared by the veteran sport-journalist-CEO as Ijemba also announced the exit of his team members, Sean Amadi, and Ese Oghene.

It remains to be seen whether the fortune of Brila will dwindle due to the loss of these fan favourites.

See some of his Tweets on the sack below.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/brila-fm-sacks-murphy-ijemba-sean-amadi-others/

This post is real. I do the confirmation. He deleted all those tweets above. Check is page you will only see tweet of 1day and so on.

Well, best of luck to him. The only thing here is that, he is a valuable employee, he will get another job.

Meanwhile,
Dr. Larry is a business man and CEO, he will continue to flourish in business.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by miqos02(m): 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

I saw it coming... The Brila brand is coming to an end...Larry Izamoje took on the wrong guys...These guys are learned and can start their own radio stations...They have the connections, the good will and can tap into that to raise funds and kickstart a new radio station that will rival and beat down Brila...Larry Izamoje is unwise with this decision...Mark today's date, you will see a rebound within 14days and in a year, you will hear them talk of starting their own radio stations...

Why can't people look away when their so-called team beginning to shine, or rather outshine them? God never said only one person would shine in life...I've been following Larry ever since before 1994, and this is the worst decision he can ever make...
boss, some were there before now ,they left and nothing happened oh. you don't really know what went wrong ,do you? Remember a guy named Bimbo Adeola started with Larry ,he left and nothing happened
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by beardedObi: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
remaining the kadan kadan megida guy! I mean Sugar man, of Brila fm Onitsha
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Schemot: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
Uk adsense available for sale ... Contact me on WhatsApp 08167091111
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Lovintus2(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Okay

In other news: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my comedy skits. #Lovintus Entertainment
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Mopolchi: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
Murphy Ijemba ... Eager, Eager, Eager... Jeje Nwayo Megida!

2 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by omangbeh: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
I DON'T LISTEN TO BRILA. TOO MUCH SHOUTING AND CLOWNING.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by crunchyg: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
ritababe:

lol, since u don't know the building then u are not from aba.
bye.
Ok na since you don't want to be serious, bye too
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by kolaish(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
There are 2 side to this story. It is not good to hear from one side and start judging because nobody will talk against himself.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by julioralph(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Whobedatte:
Exactly, Matse is my number one radio OAP of all time. The lady s an encyclopedia of knowledge. Immediately she left, I stopped listening to 9ja info
One of the Lebanese owners had an ish with her
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by kizyalex10(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
onos217:
Murphy and Sean were never the back bone of Brila. I would rather we call them 'magnet'. Just like how magnet attract objects to itself, their attractive personality on radio pull in massive fans and great sponsorship deals. But, they were never the back bone of brilla. And, just as we replace magnets they too can also be replaced. It's as simple as that.
do u believe that any place They go nw,will pull d crowd along with them.nd d level of audience they command will. Attract adverts nd sponsors more
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by cleanshaven(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
julioralph:

One of the Lebanese owners had an ish with her

no wonder she was sacked !!!! love that ladies voice so much , where is she now ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pharmacists Or Doctors,who Are Richer? / How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? / Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.