Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others (60155 Views)

Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng / AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide / Murphy Juliana: Beautiful Lady Mechanic In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Thobiy(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2017
rheether:
Lol, I saw it coming grin grin you can't outshine your master and expect to stay. That was how he sacked Ferdinand Chukwuemeka Duruoha (Brilla abuja). Dr Kobo and Aeron the baron should be next.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by BraniacX(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2017
Please and please Oga Larry izamoje! Bury your hatchets with the A team and bring back our favorite OAPs back! Oga na beg i dey oh! cry one love

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by klebson(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2017
rheether:
Lol, I saw it coming grin grin you can't outshine your master and expect to stay. That was how he sacked Ferdinand Chukwuemeka Duruoha (Brilla abuja). Dr Kobo and Aeron the baron should be next.

Aaron the baron too is gone... long time sef!! The boss can sack sha...

2 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by toyota3(m): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2017
why..brilla why!! they would soon lose their fans the way Nigeria info lost most of their listeners due to the fact that kelechi nkoro and deji left.. am so sad about this

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by QuickStandard: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2017
like seriously?

that's a wrong calculated move by Dr Larry.

sacking Murphy is like sacking brilla outa Lagos. sorry but most lagosians are always glued to brilla cos of A' Team.

#youdon'tchangeawinningteam

3 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Martinez19(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
it is not this continent, it is everywhere
I know it's everywhere but this continent's own is worse than evil itself. Believe me.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by kingdenny(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2017
No one should love his job... nothing is permanent
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by cstr1000: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2017
rheether:
That is why africans will remain backward.
Fortune 500 companies got to where they are by employing young and more talented people than the founders. The reverse is the case in africa.
Good luck to Brila and larry. He will need it.

2 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by saxy4c(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2017
lovingbet16:
Believe in yourself that you will make it and come for my 100% sure games kindly contact or Whatsapp me on the number showing below no free games pls

@lovingbet16 If you are so correct about your games then you should be making a lot of money, enough not to need the small money you about to lure people to part with as you have clearly stated no free games. People are getting much smarter you know?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2017
braine:

No one is irreplaceable. Brillo FM will be fine.

You are jokin...then why is the new guy trying to speak like Murphy?

Have you listened to Yinka sports of late and see how terrible he sounds? That one go quit himself from boredom. Bye bey Brila, Brila didn't even consider the fans in their decision making, why is Larry Izamoje hating on these young men for goodness sakes? The same thing he did to OGBC 2, his trying to avert here, but have these guys ever threatened him?

Sorry is the present situation, because i know Jovita aka sexy joe and Ogechukwu will follow them, they will open another sports station and Brila will be hit big time...by the impact...

Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by babyfaceafrica: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2017
Martinez19:
I know it's everywhere but this continent's own is worse than evil itself. Believe me.
I disagree..let us leave it like that
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by rheether(f): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2017
mexxmoney:
You sack elegbete, Murphy ijemba and Sean Amadi. Wetin remain? E don become unpopular side o. And who be that clown wey call himself dogo Francis? E just thief Murphy style dey form wetin I no know. Him no fit come with him own idea? Original is original, others na counterfeit

The monkey just dey make noise yesterday cry brilla is gone.

2 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by babyfaceafrica: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

Have you listened to Yinka sports of late and see how terrible he sounds? That one go quit himself from boredom. Bye bey Brila, Brila didn't even consider the fans in their decision making, why is Larry Izamoje hating on these young men for goodness sakes? The same thing he did to OGBC 2, his trying to avert here, but have these guys ever threatened him?

Sorry is the present situation, because i know Jovita aka sexy joe and Ogechukwu will follow them, they will open another sports station and Brila will be hit big time...by the impact...

Yeye
we don't know the origin of their quarell,so let is not judge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2017
Martinez19:
why do humans hate people's progress that surpasses theirs? Why jealousy come full this continent?

Obviously you are not an ardent Brila fan, she's correct and she aint hating in anyway

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by ekwuemeuzo(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2017
brila FM keep loosing top quality staff

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by rheether(f): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2017
Martinez19:
why do humans hate people's progress that surpasses theirs? Why jealousy come full this continent?

That's why I love Nig info. They are giving tier staffs the freedom to shine and be better.

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Optimist02: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2017
rawhide:
Whoever posted this rubbish news is an enemy of progress,in fact you are mad for posting such fake news!...Ese oghene resigned himself, Murphy and the A team are still very much there...Oloriburuku!

Are you sure of what you said? Because am confused
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2017
babyfaceafrica:

Indeed, me i know, and i've been waiting..He's hating on them whether you believe or not..but he will lose big time, i'm not taking sides, if i'm taking sides, i started listening to Larry Izamoje previously Larry Ichejile since 1992-1993 and should take his side but when people you feel superior too outshine you, don't mess things up..A whole Murphy, sponsorship gone, fans gone, razz gone..Murphy that attracts over 30minutes of back to back commercials, do you know the financial worth of that? Larry and his board lacks critical analytical skills..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by cstr1000: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

Yeye
Imagine if Murphy, sean, joevita, oge, Maximum Goal poacher, and elegbete pool resources together to open a sports radio station.
That would be the end of Brila. I hope they consider it. I am sure they would have one or two investors interested.

6 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2017
all this local radio stations self...mtchew
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2017
cstr1000:

Imagine if Murphy, sean, joevita, oge, Maximum Goal poacher, and elegbete pool resources together to open a sports radio station.
That would be the end of Brila. I hope they consider it. I am sure they would have one or two investors interested.

I am looking for Murphy's contact today, straight i'm going to find him by all means and tell him not to consider working for another person but open a radio station, he only needs to raise an appeal on his twitter page, and the supporters will support, even if na 2,500Naira per supporter, before you know it, it will accrue into large figures and a new radio station will come up...Larry has shot himself in the foot

6 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Martinez19(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

Obviously you are not an ardent Brila fan, she's correct and she aint hating in anyway
I didn't say rheether was hating. I was just opened a discussion with her.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2017
Martinez19:
I didn't say rheether was hating. I was just opened a discussion with her.

Okay brother...the matter is hot on my chest....forgive me too
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2017
rheether:

That's why I love Nig info. They are giving tier staffs the freedom to shine and be better.

Yes..Babe you listen to radio alot sure oh...You're right..Naija info and Lagos Talks abi wetin them call themselves, they allow their OAPs shine without feeling threatened..

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by cstr1000: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

I am looking for Murphy's contact today, straight i'm going to find him by all means and tell him not to consider working for another person but open a radio station, he only needs to raise an appeal on his twitter page, and the supporters will support, even if na 2,500Naira per supporter, before you know it, it will accrue into large figures and a new radio station will come up...Larry has shot himself in the foot
I would be interested in investing though, not just giving him a gift.
The dude has fans and he can build something special that can make a lot of money for us.

2 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by pedrilo: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

...I've been following Larry ever since before 1994, and this is the worst decision he can ever make...
Did you say u have been following another man since 1994?
U devoted all these years to monitor a fellow man?
wait a minute, since 1994? haba! u've bn monitoring anoda person for a whole 23years!

7 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2017
babyfaceafrica:

I don't even know details self, Murphy can not offend anybody...Forget that thing
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by dman4mdmoon(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2017
"He who hires fires"! There is nothing special about people being fired, as long as it does not contravene the terms of employment. No one is indispensable. If the guy is not sacked, he will definitely resign one day. He can't continue being an employee all his life. The sack may even be good omen.

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by samsam2019: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2017
Sad but I hardly listen to radio
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2017
pedrilo:
Did you say u have been following another man since 1994?
U devoted all these years to monitor a fellow man?
wait a minute, since 1994? haba! u've bn monitoring anoda person for a whole 23years!
GUY WHY?

Larry's voice was more than a voice, his critical analytical skills helped in our formatic years from young boys who looked for credible people to be inspired by...Till today when i make assessment, i thank the Lord for Larry's life because i took on his critical analytical skills in everything i do till today...So it wasn't just following him for 23years, and i never knew I would follow him for 23 years...But Larry'sworth it..Obviously you're of the younger generation..his show was superb back in the ages and the smooth blend of smooth country side music and sports helped us in many ways...So i owe him no regrets but back to the basics, he has shined, why is he preventing the younger generation from shinging? WHY

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Igwe85(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2017
Larry got it wrong... ... Murphy Ijemba, Sean Amadi will surely rise and get better offer in a matter of days
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2017
cstr1000:

I would be interested in investing though, not just giving him a gift.
The dude has fans and he can build something special that can make a lot of money for us.

Let's contact him s=first oh..Damn, i have to create a twitter account..Imma go look for him...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pharmacists Or Doctors,who Are Richer? / How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? / Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.