Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others (60148 Views)

Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng / AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide / Murphy Juliana: Beautiful Lady Mechanic In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by TundeFerrarri: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2017
no Murphy no brila fm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by babyfaceafrica: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

I don't even know details self, Murphy can not offend anybody...Forget that thing
no one is infallible
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Martinez19(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2017
grin grin grin as e dey hot...
supersystemsng:

Okay brother...the matter is hot on my chest....forgive me too
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
no one is infallible

Everyone knows this
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by solace89(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2017
whao! Brila losing it already.....A lot of my favs fro day 1 are gone,,,,,Bimbo Adeola...Joe Hanson...now Murphy too...

3 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2017
The only guy wet fit ginger Radio listeners for Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa.. Choi Brilla FM Lagos why na
Nigeria info Femi and the gang to take over

yigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by holutee(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2017
Mr 419 ,scammer, Only a fool would fall into your trap, go find better job do
lovingbet16:
Believe in yourself that you will make it and come for my 100% sure games kindly contact or Whatsapp me on the number showing below no free games pls

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by omotayo51: 10:17am On Sep 06, 2017
rheether:
Lol, I saw it coming grin grin you can't outshine your master and expect to stay. That was how he sacked Ferdinand Chukwuemeka Duruoha (Brilla abuja). Dr Kobo and Aeron the baron should be next.
aeron has been sacked since....

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by jayzisoverrated(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2017
Hmm. Na these guys hold brilla o. Who come remain? Does Murphy come across As a guy who may be too full of himself? Maybe yes. But no doubt, many people listen to brilla FM because of him. Larry shouldn't be stupid. Everything can be worked out. Even if employee insult your father. There are many ways to penalize. Naija bosses and their sack mentality. Murphy and Co can start their radio o, hmm.

3 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by marosky(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2017
I am not suprised. That was how Larry Izamoje had a fall out with talented people like Femi Fasetire and Bimbo Adeola

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by rheether(f): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

Yes..Babe you listen to radio alot sure oh...You're right..Naija info and Lagos Talks abi wetin them call themselves, they allow their OAPs shine without feeling threatened..

Radio is my life. Whenever I get into a new state, the first thing I do is scan for all the available frequency I can get.

2 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by jayzisoverrated(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2017
So many people viewing this thread. Including some lovely ladies. Who do I Bleep? Hmmmm
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by rheether(f): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2017
omotayo51:
aeron has been sacked since....

Blood! Wdf is wrong with Dr Larry?

2 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 06, 2017
rheether:

Radio is my life. Whenever I get into a new state, the first thing I do is scan for all the available frequency I can get.

Argh, you go make sense be that...cool...Do you know Murphy personally checks Nairaland everyday, as in he logs on here every day...but never comments...I wish he could contact me, or if i could get his contract straight up...i really wish i had his direct mobile and not have to go hunting thru Twitter...

What other stations are you into?

I love City FM Sunday mornings, Bishop T.D. Jakes and Joel Osteen

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by tempex88(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2017
its a good decision for Brilla's management and Murphy.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by femi4: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

I saw it coming... The Brila brand is coming to an end...Larry Izamoje took on the wrong guys...These guys are learned and can start their own radio stations...They have the connections, the good will and can tap into that to raise funds and kickstart a new radio station that will rival and beat down Brila...Larry Izamoje is unwise with this decision...Mark today's date, you will see a rebound within 14days and in a year, you will hear them talk of starting their own radio stations...

Why can't people look away when their so-called team beginning to shine, or rather outshine them? God never said only one person would shine in life...I've been following Larry ever since before 1994, and this is the worst decision he can ever make...
From Bimbo Adeola to Mighty George to ESE Ogeneh and now Murphy Jemba

Something is definitely wrong with larry

2 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Kingharzyz(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2017
The only radio show and presenter me and my wife listen to we created time for it every evening... Murphy ojemba Sean amadi...these guys are great....popular side !

2 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by crackhouse(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2017
If they sack u then go and look for another job. There are a lot of people that have been sacked from their place of work and nobody cares, wonder why yours should be an exception.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2017
femi4:

Yes..but Bimbo's still wobbly...but big time, Larry has issues, he needs to be told...

INCASE YOU'RE READING THIS, MURPHY PLEASE HOLLA, I'M CLOSE TO YOUR CITY O...I REALLY LOVE TO SPEAK WITH YOU AND SEAN

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by lunacol(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2017
ritababe:

who is he? I don't know him here in aba.
Na only Pastor Metu of Magic FM Aba, you know na,how would you know him.LOL

2 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by femzylivey(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2017
I am so sad with this news, I stick to Brila Fm every evening just because of Murphy Ijemba.

I have made some of my friends to listen to Popular side just because of Murphy Ijemba.

I love to record the some of the programme of Popular side just because I'm addicted to listen to Murphy Ijemba.

I told my friends If I have an exam during Popular side, I will leave the exam hall just not to miss the voice of Murphy Ijemba

When my work hours got extended to the time of popular side, I will make sure I record it and listen to it later.

I have bragged with my friends with Murphy Ijemba.

The first time I attended Wave ur Banner, was because I wanted to meet Murphy Ijemba.

I am number one fan of Murphy Ijemba

Dr Larry Izamoje, see what you have done to me!!! [color=#990000][/color] cry cry

12 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by dreamworld: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2017
lovingbet16:
Believe in yourself that you will make it and come for my 100% sure games kindly contact or Whatsapp me on the number showing below no free games pls
Stop deceiving urself the screenshot is fake, cant u see so many different betslip user accounts for one user Emmyking which is not possible,
One user has only one betslip user number which is the ending part of the betslip id

3 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by femi4: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2017
kenness:
jezzz Murphy has gone
Brilla will boring as shit
except elegbete and still ringing
But Murphy
I will miss that guy ooo
Elegbete is ESE Oghene. He's gone too

3 Likes

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by mexxmoney: 10:38am On Sep 06, 2017
kenness:
jezzz Murphy has gone
Brilla will boring as shit
except elegbete and still ringing
But Murphy
I will miss that guy ooo

Elegbete too is gone
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by bionixs: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2017
haywire1:

Why do u type without taking few mins to think,borrow brain from ur moniker undecided. Are u a staff of Brilla fm.. Shift before I tear u slap

No wonder another person tried copying Murphy's style on d programme.

No Murphy No brilla for me

they better close the station down. Murphy and Sean are the reason I listen to that station
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by bionixs: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2017
braine:
He's so proud. I can understand why he had the fall out with his boss.
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Awoo88: 10:40am On Sep 06, 2017
rheether:
Lol, I saw it coming grin grin you can't outshine your master and expect to stay. That was how he sacked Ferdinand Chukwuemeka Duruoha (Brilla abuja). Dr Kobo and Aeron the baron should be next.
Aeron is with love FM.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by julioralph(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2017
supersystemsng:

You are jokin...then why is the new guy trying to speak like Murphy?

Have you listened to Yinka sports of late and see how terrible he sounds? That one go quit himself from boredom. Bye bey Brila, Brila didn't even consider the fans in their decision making, why is Larry Izamoje hating on these young men for goodness sakes? The same thing he did to OGBC 2, his trying to avert here, but have these guys ever threatened him?

Sorry is the present situation, because i know Jovita aka sexy joe and Ogechukwu will follow them, they will open another sports station and Brila will be hit big time...by the impact...

Yeye
You're so right.. don't forget about Bimbo Adeola his right hand man, right from the days when he used to do the morning sports show at cool fm before he opened brila. Chuks the spaceman, kessy eferobor, shayo adebunmi etc all left unceremoniously, now Murphy Brila's toast!!!

I'm not happy with Larry on this at all.
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by PETUK(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2017
haywire1:

Why do u type without taking few mins to think,borrow brain from ur moniker undecided. Are u a staff of Brilla fm.. Shift before I tear u slap

No wonder another person tried copying Murphy's style on d programme.

No Murphy No brilla for me

Man relaxed Remember Bimbola? He was good he left but brila was still standing, remember Mighty George? He left also but brila was still running things so Murphy case will be the same
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by bionixs: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2017
braine:

No one is irreplaceable. Brillo FM will be fine.
naaa! not on this one bro! Brila don turn to cool fm. that is, if you love cool fm, you will love Brila
Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Adeelijah17(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2017
I pray that God open the door of opportunities for Murphy Ijemba, Sean Amadi and Eseoghene Edafe to establish their own radio station and be independent. Hope to hear their voices on the MIC soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others by Awoo88: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2017
femi4:

Bimbo left to start him own show. At a time, he had his own sponsored program running on brila.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pharmacists Or Doctors,who Are Richer? / How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? / Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.