Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,440 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS (11213 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Is Still Slaying Even At 40 (PHOTOS) / Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) / A Woman Marries Herself After Failing To Find A Husband @ Age 40 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS by malware: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2017
samsam2019:
See flat tummy back then.

Nice shape too

and fake boobies too cheesy
Re: See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS by wedjingle: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2017
Finding love shouldn't be such an hassle, Join the only reliable dating site in Nigeria. No false hopes, no fake profiles, we simply bridge the gap between you and your soulmate: www.intimatematchmaking.com

Re: See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS by TOLU2611: 11:54am On Sep 06, 2017
Re: See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS by Diablo22(m): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

as the matter of fact, i have nothing grin
Post pictures if not I won't believe.... cool
Re: See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS by skedman(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Aha...where can i get this retro bra? grin

I need this so bad...
it is true you really need it ,because i dont think the power in there is full
Re: See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS by HajimeSaito(m): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
As long as a real heart beats underneath that fake bra, I really don't care grin
Re: See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS by Chiidi(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS by stainless239(f): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
malware:

When youn were looking for a boyfriend abi?

lol
errmm.....something like that
Re: See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS by malware: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
stainless239:

lol
errmm.....something like that

Don't worry, I'm here so you don't have to use bullet bra cheesy
Re: See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS by chubinwa(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
just wandering how developed dis ppl were as at dat time
Re: See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS by Yewandequeen(f): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
shamack:
Thats koste onirin
hilarious

The last pics looks more like breast proof.... As seen in front of jeeps grin grin grin
Re: See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS by heddiebanks(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Aha...where can i get this retro bra? grin
I need this so bad...

has your breast fallen that bad ...
Re: See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS by Aarifah(f): 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
modelmike7:

This is actually your very First post on NL?
And what a funny one.
Welcome to the room of madness!!
But try not to mind everybody here so you can enjoy your stay. Many crazy peeps in here.
lol...yes actually... Thanks very much.of course I won't mind anyone here wink

2 Likes

Re: See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS by millhouse: 7:14am On Sep 08, 2017
Wow
Re: See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS by ceezarhh(m): 7:57am On Sep 08, 2017
bullet kor....missile ni...
Re: See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS by wealthtrak: 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
malware:
Bullet Bras Were All The Rage In The 1940s And 1950s, And These Pictures Will Poke Your Eyes.

If you don’t know what a bullet bra is then you could be forgiven for thinking it’s something dangerous.

And in a way it is, because its extremely conical points are sharp enough to poke your eye out.
grin
Re: See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS by baralatie(m): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
shamack:
Thats koste onirin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Get Tired Of Ladies After Several Sex? / Caught This Two Making Out / In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.