Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) (3391 Views)

My Traditional Marriage Photo / The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) / Drama In Congo: Lady Finally Run Away From Ugly Husband After Marriage (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) by dre11(m): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2020

An Abuja – based pastor (name withheld) has introduced anointed pants and bras with a print of his face to attract men to single ladies desperate hook up with life partners for ultimate marriages in the Year 2020.

The ‘anointed underwear’ is said to be blessed as supposedly instructed by God to the Senior Pastor of a five-worded name Church based in Abuja to release marriages in the new year.

The pants and bras, which bears the face photograph of the pastor, is said to also guard women from female-related diseases and attract them good luck to them from men.

He added that wearing them would charm men on the streets stir the desire to marry such ladies that wear the underwear.

He quoted a portion in the Bible from Numbers 23 verse 20 which says: “Behold I have received the commandment to bless and he hath blessed, and I cannot reverse”.

Congratulations to any woman who buys this underwear.

https://www.independent.ng/miracle-pastor-anoints-underwear-for-ladies-to-attract-men-for-marriage/

Lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
cool evil men everywhere!
Man of God covering toto!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) by Professorcplus(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
I will sue you if I found out it's FAKE NEWS!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) by Auntyesther(f): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
HALLELUYAH O! The gullible ones will jump on this with speed with the usual " my pastor said, nna anyi ukwu si m". Iberibe!
Re: Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) by vickydankal(f): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
I don’t think Nigerians are this dumb. If it is Zambia, Zimbabwe etc then we will agree but for 9ja I think we never reach there.
Re: Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) by Kingpee2(m): 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Which means any man that eventually has sex with these ladies will be under one huge spell of love portion ..
Re: Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) by Bellotelli: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
Christainity is fake in it entirety

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) by Clint02(m): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
Wetin Human being no go see for this journey of life.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) by Psittacus(m): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
God why are you so silent?
Re: Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) by totosucker(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
It is well.
Re: Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) by agbonkamen(f): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
some gullible ladies be rushing the pants. Smh

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) by ogorchimeizie(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
Pastor face and mouth for their nipp|e grin grin
Pastor face and mouth for their kpekus... grin

They must see the pastor in their dreams... undecided
Re: Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) by Kendumazy(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
End time pants and bras.
Re: Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) by Oluneutral: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
Bellotelli:
Christainity is fake in it entirety

That some people chose to be gullible does not validate your claim.
Re: Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
Aye le oooooo
Re: Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) by SOFTENGR: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
And some gullible ladies will be rushing to that church thinking they will be like this lady. grin grin grin

Re: Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) by Gofwane(m): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
I'm pretty sure that Riele has these pants and bras in all the 7 colors of the rainbow grin
Re: Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
Professorcplus:
I will sue you if I found out it's FAKE NEWS!

Barrister ikpe-AMA grin
Re: Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) by ijustdey: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
cc lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Anoints Underwear For Ladies To Attract Men For Marriage (photo) by mytime24(f): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
ijustdey:
cc lalasticlala
Na lalasticlala dey anoint their undies embarassed

(1) (Reply)

If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? / Video Of A Nigerian Lady Sexually Abused In Libya / The Shocking Theft Of My Solar System: Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.