Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning (34325 Views)

My Breakfast This Morning (picture) / Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by 1Sharon(f): 2:06am On Sep 08, 2017
lebete3000:

Wee you Keep Kwayet!

As if una no like am.

Maybe she doesnt like it because the guys are creepy?
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by lebete3000: 2:09am On Sep 08, 2017
1Sharon:

Was actually commenting on your shapy chocolatey bum b4 she came to do her village thing.
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by 1Sharon(f): 2:12am On Sep 08, 2017
Afhounja:
Many females on this thread are replying as if they don't crave attention from men.

Many females on this thread are also joining the bandwagon---claiming that they've gotten the same kind of treatment from men in public...just so they can seem like they are also desirable and attractive.

Yeah..many women dont crave attention from men they arent attracted to thats the difference. Secondly, they dont need to feel desirable and attractive by the men that show them attention because a woman with a healthy self -estemm would already know this. She doesnt need outside validation.
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by 1Sharon(f): 2:20am On Sep 08, 2017
lebete3000:

Was actually commenting on your shapy chocolatey bum b4 she came to do her village thing.

Ok? Are you the first in the world?

1 Like

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by lebete3000: 2:21am On Sep 08, 2017
1Sharon:

Ok? Are you the first in the world?

Don't even care to know what that means...lol
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by 1Sharon(f): 2:27am On Sep 08, 2017
lebete3000:

Don't even care to know what that means...lol

know the meaning of what ? undecided
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:08am On Sep 08, 2017
You mean....There are men ..... And there are dogs.
Igbos:
There are men and gentlemen

As there are ladies and there are hoes

1 Like

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 08, 2017
lebete3000:

Wee you Keep Kwayet!

As if una no like am.
there is a way to complement a lady that will command her respect and oga that is kot the way. It may work for those area girls on your street but not for someone of my calibre. Pls learn from gentlemen and stop behaving like an animal

1 Like

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2017
1Sharon:

he doesnt know he sounds like a rabid dog and potential rapist when he says things like that
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by charlesucheh(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2017
1Sharon:

You need to know to just let ppl be. A stranger doesn't want to hear ur comments undecided whether you say she is ugly or even pretty.

What you men don't even realise is that a woman being called a fine girl from a guy she is not attracted to doesn't make her feel good at all. We don't want to hear it from such guys
look! The guy has express his emotions and how he felt about the girl's beauty. The last time I checked, that wasn't contrary to the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria neither is it against laws governing fundamental human rights! I am introvert but envy people who are extrovert without causing any harm.
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by Afhounja(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2017
1Sharon:
You just jumped on my comment without even lookin at what I was responding to. If I am not attracted to the guy in any way I dont want to hear his compliment. It wont make me feel good, it will instead make me feel the opposite

You men act like you are doing women a favour and boosting their self esteem. I will not crumble if a man doesnt give me a compliment because I am secure in my looks as a female and dont need validation from others. So just save it, especially if I am not attracted to you.I dont need ur compliment. I know I look good

ALL THAT ATTENTION DOENT MEAN CRAP UNLESS I AM GETTING IT FROM THE GUY I WANT!

Woman, you have to understand that you DON'T get to DECIDE who gives you attention and compliments. If NO man ever looks at you or gives you compliments in your entire life, you won't be in a position to complain about getting 'unwanted' attention in the first place.

Besides, if you KNOW the man you want, why have you not approached him to tell him you want him. You know that Men are not mind readers, right? A man can't just look at you and know if you want him or not.
-If you WANT a job, do you sit back, relax, and expect the job to come to you? Or do you go out to SEEK it?

Anyway, as a man who knows exactly what he's worth, I won't stoop low and belittle myself to chase after a woman's tail (just because she's giving me "green light" ). If she KNOWS that I am the man she WANTS, she has to APPROACH ME. As a quite polite and well cultured man that I am, I will then give her the permission and opportunity to give me reasons why I should like her.
If she can't do that, she can go fvck herself---literally. That's what the dildos are there for.

Good day.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by Afhounja(m): 11:41am On Sep 08, 2017
funmisticqueen:
because they do, and it has almost become normal

There's a difference between compliment and harassment.

Many women blow the compliments they get from men out of proportion and call it "harassment".

1 Like

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
Afhounja:

There's a difference between compliment and harassment.

Many women blow the compliments they get from men out of proportion and call it "harassment".

no that is not true
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
jy2kbeyond:

I know I'll find you here. Lolz
Lol. You ran away since I asked you to send me my own salah meat. If you like go to Pluto, you must go e me that meat grin grin
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by lebete3000: 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
funmisticqueen:
there is a way to complement a lady that will command her respect and oga that is kot the way. It may work for those area girls on your street but not for someone of my calibre. Pls learn from gentlemen and stop behaving like an animal

If only you could see the "area girls on my street", maybe you'll realize you're the one who's been getting laid by animals. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
lebete3000:

If only you could see the "area girls on my street", maybe you'll realize you're the one who's been getting laid by animals. cheesy
you are too blinded by your lust to see reason. oh well not everyone has a teachable spirit
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by lebete3000: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
funmisticqueen:
you are too blinded by your lust to see reason. oh well not everyone has a teachable spirit

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by 1Sharon(f): 1:08am On Sep 11, 2017
Afhounja:

Woman, you have to understand that you DON'T get to DECIDE who gives you attention and compliments. If NO man ever looks at you or gives you compliments in your entire life, you won't be in a position to complain about getting 'unwanted' attention in the first place.

Besides, if you KNOW the man you want, why have you not approached him to tell him you want him. You know that Men are not mind readers, right? A man can't just look at you and know if you want him or not.
-If you WANT a job, do you sit back, relax, and expect the job to come to you? Or do you go out to SEEK it?

Anyway, as a man who knows exactly what he's worth, I won't stoop low and belittle myself to chase after a woman's tail (just because she's giving me "green light" ). If she KNOWS that I am the man she WANTS, she has to APPROACH ME. As a quite polite and well cultured man that I am, I will then give her the permission and opportunity to give me reasons why I should like her.
If she can't do that, she can go fvck herself---literally. That's what the dildos are there for.

Good day.

Hahaha..so women approach you, you don't approach them yeah?
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by Afhounja(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
1Sharon:

Hahaha..so women approach you, you don't approach them yeah?

That's even if they get the permission to approach me in the first place.
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by 1Sharon(f): 3:04am On Sep 14, 2017
Afhounja:

That's even if they get the permission to approach me in the first place.

Lol keep fooling urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court / My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal? / Help: Creche And Preschool In Lekki/ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.