Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning (34311 Views)

My Breakfast This Morning (picture) / Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by IHate9jerians(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2017
refreshrate:
OP you sef read what you wrote.

See the details you're using in describing the girl, her activities & everything about her, did you observe all this with just one (normal) look?

I'm sorry to tell you but you are no different from the same people you're trying to form for

Comot for here
The OP is a pretender and a 'white knight".
Seeing the girl getting attention from other guys annoyed him because he was also attracted to her and he would love to keep her for himself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by repogirl(f): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2017
Good one OP.

It's not even polite to stare at someone, talk more of pointing in their faces and leering at them. When people cannot respect themselves, how will they respect others?

4 Likes

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by Olami90: 11:07am On Sep 07, 2017
odehaj:
and who told you you're pretty?..being fair doesn't equal pretty,colour yourself black,you worhworh!

laughs.......... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are a clown.
You can be blunt bro.............
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by charlesucheh(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2017
Egbami o! What's bad in the guy's statement? He simply said ; "SEE fine girl"!
Abi make him say see ugly girl!? you saw and didn't say anything, he saw and did! And you're here calling him an animal
Wobi! Your temperament cannot be akin to others! You might be a preserved person and that guy might be the expressive type! In so far as he didn't assault or insult her, to me it's all good! I wonder why you brought it here! Was hoping to read something more captivating! Mtcheeew! OP you fall my hand walahi!

2 Likes

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by MEILYN(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2017
Drjudy007:
This clearly shows sexual harassment and the poor girl probably endures this everyday. It is everywhere in this society and nothing is being done to combat it. I wonder why men must be asked to imagine if a woman they are putting in an uncomfortable or bad situation is their sister before they can see the wrong been done. This is what has given rise to the #menarescum movement. Parents should do better in raising the male child and stop the entitlements. Women are not objects to be ridiculed or taken, we are humans too.

About feminism, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. No sex is greater than the other. And really, we should all be feminists.
Feminism is a mental disorder. Not all men are like this and there are cases of women harassing men as well. I have been harassed many times by women and I didn't blame all women for it. Imagine a situation where a woman is touching your chest and calling you a fine boy at the same time? Lol, the society wouldn't say anything about it, yet you women complain and whine when it happens to you. I told a Female friend how a girl held my manhood at a club in Lagos and all she could ask was if I enjoyed it. If you really believe in equality, then don't complain when men do this to you, as it's clear women do it as well.

Equality is when women are arrested for sexual harassment, the same way men are arrested. Why would you let a woman go for touching my dick and then lock me up for touching a woman's boobs? It's insane, that's not the equality we want.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by dotmhan(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2017
this op is very funny.....u ar sayin her ass is notin to write home about nd ure questioning those men....u nd doz men ar d same

2 Likes

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by Sylver247: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2017
Am not surprised at all. Some guys can be so annoying around girls. Even so called educated ones.

U see a little girl of 15 years and you're making sexual advances at her, and u say ur an adult.

No wonder Girls don't have respect for men again. A small girl will look you in the eyes and talk to you anyhow. Because men have been chasing her shamelessly ever since she was probably 12 years old.

So she assumes all men are like that.
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by faithscharms(f): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2017
This is what we have to tolerate daily because some men are just brainless so their diks do all the thinking for them,that's how one idiot was following me up and down yesterday with his boring toasting skills and had the guts to touch me and try to hold me..I was so mad but really scared too..some male folks are worse than dogs angry angry
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by ziga: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
not in the mood undecided for debate.

There no law to jail every and any man who compliments, looks or offers favors because they think u are attractive. U know why?

Cuz every man who ever approached a woman who didn't want his attention would be behind bars. Too numerous to count because it happens on a regular basis . it is normal unwanted but not harrsment unless she baid them stop

DONT quote again. I won't reply. Good morning . bye

Boys will always be boys undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by Realist2: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2017
Prognose:

My mistake. Blouse, not gown.
Put the pissure of the girl with blouse here or I don't believe you.
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by UncutSk(m): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
I wouldn't consider it harassment as no 1 touched or made lewd comments ta her.

1 guy complimented her loudly and the driver offered her a discount
... but neither touched or suggested anything. Its normal.
first time this lekpa is saying something good kudos
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by thorpido(m): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2017
Quite a number of guys really feel they can harass any girl/woman and get away with it.
A few days ago when i was around Ojodu bus stop,a fat lady with a huge backside walked past a group of guys and one of them shouted,'haaa,this is huge,you need to cut off some o'.The lady had to turn back to lock his shirt and said,'oya,cut it let me see'.It resulted into both of them slapping each other before they were separated.
It was absolutely unnecessary on the guy's part.
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by Jagabanmonerry(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2017
siakhris:

Same girl wore a blouse and skirt and a pink gown?
What is everyone smoking these days?!
Hahahahaha, I thought I was d only person dat saw it... maybe d op high on Egyptian weeds..

1 Like

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by Olami90: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2017
IHate9jerians:

The OP is a pretender and a 'white knight".
Seeing the girl getting attention from other guys annoyed him because he was also attracted to her and he would love to keep her for himself

Hilarious! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Man, you have got no chill at all. You grabbed OP's scrot.. finally

Very funny but you may be right

1 Like

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by MEILYN(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2017
thorpido:
Quite a number of guys really feel they can harass any girl/woman and get away with it.
A few days ago when i was around Ojodu bus stop,a fat lady with a huge backside walked past a group of guys and one of them shouted,'haaa,this is huge,you need to cut off some o'.The lady had to turn back to lock his shirt and said,'oya,cut it let me see'.It resulted into both of them slapping each other before they were separated.
It was absolutely unnecessary on the guy's part.
See what you are saying.. So the lady was right for holding the guy's shirt because of something the guy said about her backside?

4 Likes

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by alabiyemmy(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2017
you get time sha.

1 Like

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2017
OP waka pass wr ppl d smoke weed, inhale d smoke n got hiiiiiigh.

i wonder hw confuse him go be wen him directly smoke d weed
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by condomuser: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2017
There are various levels of sexual harassment;

Level 1: When you touch the other party's private part.
Level 2: When you are sitting in a place like a restaurant eating and i come into the restaurant remove my trousers and wave my John Thomas right in front of you grin
Level 3: When you are sitting inside a bus and i sit next to you look directly into your breasts and licking my lips without any control.
Level 4: When you are sitting inside a bus and i verbally tell you "chai baby, if i can just suck your milk industry for 10 seconds, i will give you anything you want and buy you an Iphone".

There are so much more and surprisingly it extends to married couples depending on the laws of the land.

SweetPuffPuff:
I wouldn't consider it harassment as no 1 touched or made lewd comments ta her.

1 guy complimented her loudly and the driver offered her a discount
... but neither touched or suggested anything. Its normal.
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2017
MEILYN:
See what you are saying.. So the lady was right for holding the guy's shirt because of something the guy said about her backside?

abeg ask am 4 me

1 Like

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by Drksly(m): 11:19am On Sep 07, 2017
There is a pattern we ve all ignored. The op noticed the girls fascial look, the cloths she wore, the length of her skrit, the size of her boobs and the peachy nature of her posterior. He paid attention to d conductors approach, was not impressed by the drivers transport fare reduction, even noticed bystanders remarks and approach. The op was literally stalking the said girl n went into a fit of jealous rage. Maybe he wanted to say hello to d girl n cudnt surmount courage.
Anyway from all d people dat made passes at d girl, the most dangerous was the silent stalker

4 Likes

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by thorpido(m): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2017
MEILYN:
Read well........i never said the lady was right.
The emphasis is on letting people be.No need to make snide remarks about a stranger or try to touch them.

1 Like

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by Rozaytee: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2017
odehaj:
and who told you you're pretty?..being fair doesn't equal pretty,colour yourself black,you worhworh!
omo see jealousy ooo....i know say ur gf no even reach my foot for beauty
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 07, 2017
condomuser:
There are various levels of sexual harassment;

Level 1: When you touch the other party's private part.
Level 2: When you are sitting in a place like a restaurant eating and i come into the restaurant remove my trousers and wave my John Thomas right in front of you grin
Level 3: When you are sitting inside a bus and i sit next to you look directly into your breasts and licking my lips without any control.
Level 4: When you are sitting inside a bus and i verbally tell you "chai baby, if i can just suck your milk industry for 10 seconds, i will give you anything you want".

There are so much more and surprisingly it extends to married couples depending on the laws of the land.

I know. But this wasn't any of those. A guy loudly said she was fine. OK
Bus driver offered her a discount without asking for a return favor. OK.

1 Like

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by Jabioro: 11:23am On Sep 07, 2017
Your story and complained remain uncompleted without her picture.,l would need her foto more than you expected.
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by MEILYN(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2017
Woman seduces man: Damn, the guy really enjoyed himself. That girl is bad oo.

Man tries to seduce woman: Pervert, rapist, idiot. He's arrested and put in jail.

You slap a man and you are bold to say it. When a man slaps you, the whole world comes for his head.

Where Is the equality? Doesn't this tell you all that women are more protected than men? The law protects women all the time. The Police arrest a man who's accused of rape without asking questions, but they laugh and question you severally if you make a report that you were raped by a woman. It's common sense, feminism is dead. A man and a woman are different biologically and they shouldn't be compared with each other. You can't be shouting equality up and down, what's good for the goose is good for the gander when you want the government to protect you more than men are protected. The law reduces sentences for women, I pay when we go out on a date, I carry all the heavy loads because you are too weak to do so etc.

Feminism shouldn't only be applied when you want it. There should be equal rights and lefts. See, women don't want equal rights, they want all the rights. They want to turn us to slaves, female Supremacy is what they want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
I know. But this wasn't any of those. A guy loudly said she was fine. OK
Bus driver offered her a discount without asking for a return favor. OK.

W2 u hv bn sayin is jst d.....

1 Like

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2017
This is literally the conduct of motor park touts by motor park touts.

Of course, use it to judge us all.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by Nyrah(f): 11:27am On Sep 07, 2017
Its really bad....That's what most beautiful ladies go through ...few years back in a danfo, a guy was staring at me...then he uttered crap ''Abeg sister I fit touch your brezz"...The way I slapped him ehen...Even the driver told me to leave the transport fare
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by MEILYN(m): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2017
Nyrah:
Its really bad....That's what most beautiful ladies go through ...few years back in a danfo, a guy was staring at me...then he uttered crap ''Abeg sister I fit touch your brezz"...The way I slapped him ehen...Even the driver told me to leave the transport fare
Ehn, you slapped him. Did you think he wouldn't have beem justified if he slapped you back? He asked a question, tell him no or change position. Which one is that you slapped him when he didn't even touch you? He only asked for your consent

6 Likes

Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by phrankchek(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2017
1Sharon:
Men! If you see a woman you feel is attractive. It's not her fault she looks that way, she didn't choose the way she looks. So why do you feel the need to guilt trip her into accepting ur abusive advances? Why do You feel she should put up with ur harassment which borders on bullying just because of how she looks? Why do you feel she should take all that abuse on the chin like it is acceptable?

She cant help it, so have some DECORUM when interacting with a woman and at least try to suppress the cave man tendencies

Shitt like this is annoying

I like your DP
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by simbol(f): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2017
Hmmm mmm.
Re: What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning by bukatyne(f): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2017
@prognose:

I am a feminist however I fail to see how this concerns feminism.

We have touts 'admiring' a beautiful lady in a loutish way. I am very sure that more refined guys/gentlemen would compliment her smile, ask her name, engage her in small talk and ask for her number thereafter.

Both class of men want the same thing; to sleep with her (the rightness/wrongness outside the scope of this thread).

How does advocating for equal rights combat men staring at women? Heterosexual men see a beautiful woman as a wonder to look at and will continue to do so depending on their class and exposure.

I have had touts and gentlemen compliment me and I don't take it personal or as an harassment. I have equally complimented fine guys and they don't feel harassed.

I think the word is embarrassed because of the unnecessary attention it draws and I will say it is a case of interest. A gentleman saying same thing might have extracted a blush from the said girl.

I am against harassment and sexual abuse however, we can only combat a thing by defining it properly.

Some people have also complained of market men who drag women to their shops; it is not harassment and they are not doing it because they think you are inferior, they are solicting your patronage afterall, they sell women's wears and know that women are the major shoppers.

Like they say, the human brain cannot help but notice a delicious meal, an attractive person and .....

So fine gels and bois, enjoy the ride. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court / Nigerian Man Forced To Marry Dead Woman In Ebonyi - Despicable / My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.