Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (77031 Views)

Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by masks(m): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
sorry to say but there is no credibility in this story. they were smooching....where? In a public place where I could see the body of a third person and the person who took the picture making 4. what's wrong if two people hug and laugh in an office? Madam didn't get her facts right because this pictures aren't enough proof.
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Obierika(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
jenyna:
Can the husband take it when he sees another woman playing with his wife?

shocked
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Nov6(m): 3:15am On Sep 07, 2017
Horticulturist:

Please do not take offence but the correct adage states that,'It takes two to TANGO'

no offence taken @all,
thanks....
It was a prediction error from my phone...

Thanks all the same
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Adeboyefa(f): 5:14am On Sep 07, 2017
Madam,

You will only end up achieving one or more of these things :

1. Your husband will be sacked or demoted for unprofessional conduct.
2. He will beat you up or even divorce you for exposing him online.
3. The other woman's husband will see the pics and divorce her,freeing her to marry your husband.

Why didn't you confront your husband? You didn't even blame him online. You blamed only the woman,like the Pharisees who wanted to stone an adulteress to death while letting her sin partner escape . You could also have sent these pics to her in a Facebook message warning her off your husband and threatening to expose her next time.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by double0seven(m): 5:47am On Sep 07, 2017
Angel196:

Funny how some people reason these days. What sort of useless joke is that one? Between two married people. Is that how any responsible and respectable spouse should conduct his or herself? If that type of joke could be displayed when another person if around what more if they were alone? Not even single people o, married. If that sort of behavior was okay why are all married people not displaying such rubbish behavior?
So to show that a person is not an illiterate she should sit back and watch her husband displaying such a shameless behavior with another married woman, and she should probably be displaying the same behavior abi? It's only 2017 but see how our morals are already swimming down the gutters.

That woman is a very stupid woman . she just wants to ruin her marriage with her own hands. If you can't see that, then u can more or less do the same thin.

That picture is hardly what can be called proof.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Diso60090(m): 6:41am On Sep 07, 2017
Who let the dog out
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 07, 2017
medexico:
Oh Allah! please gimme a faithful wife.
Ameen,insha Allah
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by acaolly1(m): 7:07am On Sep 07, 2017
GOD bless you, my point exactly, many a times we play with our female colleagues in office without any secret or ulterior motives.

Look at it very well, a man was sitting beside them as well and am sure a colleague was just snapping for fun only.

This is nothing I swear..

Evaberry:
This woman must be a jealous wife.

The man might just be the playful type who's just playing with the young lady, just a peck and if you look at the picture closely you can see he forced it as she is putting some kind of resistance.

Without verifying she has gone to social media to slam infidelity on him.

Like my people will say she's only doing herself! she won't leave him so she's just ruining his reputation and it will still affect her. Wife of an adulterer, how can you publicly disgrace a man you call your husband

why are women so irrational? They are always jumping to conclusions.
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Akious2k2(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:
This woman must be a jealous wife.

The man might just be the playful type who's just playing with the young lady, just a peck and if you look at the picture closely you can see he forced it as she is putting some kind of resistance.

Without verifying she has gone to social media to slam infidelity on him.

Like my people will say she's only doing herself! she won't leave him so she's just ruining his reputation and it will still affect her. Wife of an adulterer, how can you publicly disgrace a man you call your husband

why are women so irrational? They are always jumping to conclusions.
Even though I don't support what d man did, taking a good look at d second picture, you will c sum1 sitting close-by
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by Angel196(f): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2017
double0seven:

That woman is a very stupid woman . she just wants to ruin her marriage with her own hands. If you can't see that, then u can more or less do the same thin.

That picture is hardly what can be called proof.

Who's talking about the woman's reaction? Social media is a very wrong place to call out a spouse who you suspect of cheating. Issues like that should be settled at home.

The fact still remains that, that isn't the way respectable married people should conduct their selves. If people can't see what's wrong with that type of behavior there's no wonder adultery is all over the place today. It all starts with 'jokes' like this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by kruusy: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
I wonder how married people with kids will have dead conscience to be engaging dia self in dis kind of illicit act
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by asumo12: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
like office play na! that place looks more like an office joor!!!

rossyc:

How na?
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by rossyc(f): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
asumo12:
like office play na! that place looks more like an office joor!!!

I hear u.
Re: Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague by ray48: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
EmekaBlue:
i like beautiful married women tho...it turns me ON better...d guilt of invading another man's property,getting caught and what im doing its not right makes me drill her harder tongue just being honest here

No problem so far as u don't mind if sbdy else drills or straffes ur wife or girlfriend. The kick d person will get dat he is drilling ur wife will also make him to straffe harder. Pls note dat what goes around comes around. Being honest here too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex / Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.