Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos (39321 Views)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / My Soon To Be Wife / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by kkaluko: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
medexico:
What if I told you she left the umbrella on purpose?
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by stefanweeks: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Yellow face, black hand.

Abi I no see correctly

lol
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by agbonkamen(f): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
medexico:
enemy of progress grin
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Youngetskilz23(m): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
She's old already. Let's say 35. So the umbrella was left on purpose.. Trust girls at ur own peril...all na tactics.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Thobiy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
That part "And little did I know that God has already showed her in a vision that her husband had this cut on his ankle"
It sounds weird, hard to believe undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by merit1988(f): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
medexico:
bad belle tongue
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by iamNifemi(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
I smell lies
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by teflonjake(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
pocohantas:
Older men are bae.
Forget all these young guys...majority of them will just use you to ensure their manhood lives on, increase your nunu mileage and turn you to Nigerian used car... tongue

She was also working. Not parasiting... nothing is too small sisters.

Thank God it's rainy season.
Lemme go and forget my umbrella somewhere nice.
Maybe at... still thinking.

HML to them.
They look good.

Where is chisco82? wink

Na to use your umbrella cover myself go house o grin grin grin
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
medexico:
Na so one lady forget umbrella for our office...

Na when she come carry am person collected her number, I con know say Na format

1 Like

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by teflonjake(m): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
Youngetskilz23:
She's old already. Let's say 35. So the umbrella was left on purpose.. Trust girls at ur own peril...all na tactics.. cheesy

1 orijin bitters & 1 orijin beer for my nigga

grin grin
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by DidiLove1: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
Angelanest:
A Nigerian man identified as Terry as revealed how he met his lovely wife-to-be who worked in a store he managed. According to him, his heartthrob Rita Onyebuchi - forgot her umbrella at the place of work and with the help of her cousin, he took the umbrella to her home due to her utmost shock. Read his words below;

Here is how we met.

She was posted to work in a store where I managed and there's this calmness she radiates always... She don't keep friends like others,so I started picking up interest.

Finally one day she left her umbrella at work and with the help of her cousin I took the umbrella home to her place. The shock on her face when she saw me was like heaven. And little did I know that God has already showed her in a vision that her husband had this cut on his ankle.

And u know we just flourished into prophesy for the rest of our lives. I love you Chekwube Onyebuchi Rita harmony Linda.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/misplaced-umbrella-brought-soon-couple-together-photos.html

What's the meaning of this nonsense?
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by jaszplus12(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
I'm reading this and it's raining... no one will forget an umbrella at this time I'm sure...
happy married life to you both! hope your cake will be shaped like an umbrella!!!
those wey dey fear marriage take a cue and join the queue oooo...I want to come and dance!
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
medexico:
I was gonna type this

1 Like

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by enemyofprogress: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Vickyrotex is just delaying my wheel of progress
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by anitank(f): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
Fkforyou:
God told her "her husband has a cut on his ankle", she works at the store you manage,you are her boss, she sees you every day, probably saw the cut too

As for the man, she doesn't keep friends, how do you know? Are you a spy? undecided

she forgot her umbrella, shey she no go resume work the next day ni? Or her cousin can't take it home to her? You are her boss and her errand boy....Oshe... undecided

You are eyeing her, she is eyeing you.

This must be a match made in heaven.

Not everything in this life needs to be analyzed. Wish them a happy married life and move on.
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by szen(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
wow...an umbrella story. anyone remember Ted Mosby and the famous yellow umbrella?
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Youngetskilz23(m): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
teflonjake:

1 orijin bitters & 1 orijin beer for my nigga

grin grin
grin yeah bro.. Plus suya grin
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Bondesniger(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
umbrella
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
pocohantas:
Older men are bae.
Forget all these young guys...majority of them will just use you to ensure their manhood lives on, increase your nunu mileage and turn you to Nigerian used car... tongue

HML to them.
They look good.

Where is chisco82? wink
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
she left d umbrella on purpose, and then d idiot manager makes d free home delivery of what would have still be there nxt day. no be same place of work ni, why hm no leave am d next day b'cuz it is jst a mere umbrella? ok why she no misplaced her mobile phone, at least dat one for warrant d motive for his true love trip. mr man rewrite ur true love story again. but dz time leave d umbrella out of it
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by romenna: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
n
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
pocohantas:
Older men are bae.

HML to them.
They look good.

Where is chisco82? wink
Who did the research? Are young guys not the ones getting married on a daily basis? And you think old men don't use and dump? And besides, what age bracket constitutes a young guy and an old man relative to the girl's age? The kind of brains we have on Nairaland sef
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
szen:
wow...an umbrella story. anyone remember Ted Mosby and the famous yellow umbrella?
like how i met your mother series
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by teflonjake(m): 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Youngetskilz23:
grin yeah bro.. Plus suya grin

2k suya for my guy
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by talk2percy(m): 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Haha...Guy woman...u trap don catch the maga.
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by pocohantas(f): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ontarget:

Who did the research? Are young guys not the ones getting married on a daily basis? And you think old men don't use and dump? The kind of brains we have on Nairaland sef

You that have good brain, why don't you ask what age group comprises the young guys I am talking about before jumping to conclusion?

Abi naso your mumu reach?

Ontarget:

It seems you clicked quote while a modification was going. Check again

Never put the cart before the horse.
If you wanna ask for clarifications, do so like a human with a good brain. If you lace your rebuttal with subtle insults, insults is what you will get... grin

At this point, you may have to take your questions to your statistics teacher or someone else... wink
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
pocohantas:

Why don't you ask what age group comprises the young guys I am talking about before jumping to conclusion?

Abi naso your mumu reach?
It seems you clicked quote while a modification was going. Check again
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by MustiizRaja(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
hmmmm iro por
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Youngetskilz23(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
teflonjake:

2k suya for my guy
lol no shaking grin
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by VanUrch(m): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
How I Met Your Mother Season 9
Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by isaacsegun(m): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
GameKartel:
she left d umbrella on purpose, and then d idiot manager makes d free home delivery of what would have still be there nxt day. no be same place of work ni, why hm no leave am d next day b'cuz it is jst a mere umbrella? ok why she no misplaced her mobile phone, at least dat one for warrant d motive for his true love trip. mr man rewrite ur true love story again. but dz time leave d umbrella out of it

guy easy now,you don dey take this thing personal

1 Like

Re: Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos by Royalfurnitures: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
Miracle unbrella..God"s hand is in it

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.