Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa (2329 Views)

Should I Invite Her Over / The Chinese And Hausa Lady That Was Killed Should Be A Lesson . / How Do I Invite Her To My Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by IamAirforce1: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
as you all know my birthday is so pretty close and as usual I feel like throwing the gate open to my goons on here
But I feel it would be like shooting myself n the leg should I do so because of hate and bully I get here sometimes .

I've been so opportuned to dine with few nairalanders and I feel like repeating it again on my 28birthday beccause of the love we got for each other .

Only this nairalanders I know for now and maybe only them I will invite.

It is too late to fail, Amen .

LifeOfAirforce1

The greatest and the most talked about Nairalander of all time .

1 Like

Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by falconey(m): 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2017

If people get paid for being stupid, you would be the richest man in the world right now.

28 Likes

Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by boy16(m): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
undecided

hope you are not using the remaining 50,000naira E-money gave you for your birthday celebration?

6 Likes

Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
falconey:

are you booking space for this stupid thread

2 Likes

Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by MarysMeal: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:
as you all know my birthday is so pretty close and as usual I feel like throwing the gate open to my goons on here
But I feel it would be like shooting myself n the leg should I do so because of hate and bully I get here sometimes .

[s]I've been so opportuned to dine with few nairalanders and I feel like repeating it again on my 28birthday beccause of the love we got for each other .[/s]

Lies, lies and more lies

Only this nairalanders I know for now and maybe only them I will invite.

It is too late to fail, Amen .

LifeOfAirforce1

[s]
The greatest and the most talked about Nairalander of all time .
[/s]
Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by falconey(m): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
ruggedised:

are you booking space for this stupid thread

I had to, He called me Gay.

5 Likes

Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by NCANpatroller: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
O shii e re
Ori e buru
O shii e ro
O ti re e gan

Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by Oyindidi(f): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
Watin kidnappers want take you do?

3 Likes

Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
falconey:

If people get paid for being stupid, you would be the richest man in the world right now.
#SAVAGE.

5 Likes

Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
falconey:

I had to, He called me Gay.

unfortunately he's the one showing off all over this section like a Gay just like his partner boborisky grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by IamAirforce1: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Falconey, I know you go come here

Dude be monitoring Me like an evil spirit

2 Likes

Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by queennsekxy(f): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
madness

1 Like

Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by carzola(m): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Look at this black ugly anofia

with his made in Aba Gucci...

this is a human that can only afford
N50 cup cake to celebrate his wasted years
on earth....

your greatest achievement in this life is
portraying your stupidity on NL..

I clap for you sir... you have played yourself..

6 Likes

Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by Bibi294(f): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
You look 16... Happy birthday
Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by IamAirforce1: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by IamAirforce1: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Bibi294:
You look 16... Happy birthday

grin kiss
Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Shey palmwine go dey? I no dey drink beer o
Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by iamJ(m): 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
carzola:
Look at this black ugly anofia

with his made in Aba Gucci...

this is a human that can only afford
N50 cup cake to celebrate his wasted years
on earth....

your greatest achievement in this life is
portraying your stupidity on NL..

I clap for you sir... you have played yourself..

1 Share

Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by marisdgreat(f): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
na only this uniform u get for ur box
Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by purem(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
falconey:

Bros uno lie o dis guy mumu ehn ii

2 Likes

Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by purem(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Bros aneva see pesin wey mumu reach u 4 NpL
Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by IamAirforce1: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
purem:
Bros aneva see pesin wey mumu reach u 4 NpL

You look like the Devil himself ..

Guys check his profile out and tell me if I lied
Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
HBD in advance.
Ignore haters
Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by purem(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You look like the Devil himself ..

Guys check his profile out and tell me if I lied
I can see u'r only gud at observing tinz buh what as dat got to do with u takhen ur drugs to9te
Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by IamSINZ(m): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2017
Time to go earn.
#GodBlessTheWorksOfMyHand.
Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 07, 2017
Hahhaahhahaha.
Joke of the year.
Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by noah24(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2017
Nor b only kidnap...foolish boy!
Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by anthony533(m): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2017
This guy looks older than his age, just look at his rinkled face you will understand he has a bad hygien. I am 29yrs old, born on 21/6/1989 but I dont look 29, I look younger. bro work on your rinkle strong face, i am not hating though.. Happy birthday to you grin
Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by barallanee(f): 9:14am On Sep 07, 2017
Happy birthday... Enjoy it with whoeva....nd why scared
Re: Scared I Might Be Kidnapped Or Killed Should I Invite Nlanders To My Birthday Pa by IamAirforce1: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2017
barallanee:
Happy birthday... Enjoy it with whoeva....nd why scared
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Funny Love Letter / When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! / The Sad Truth About Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.