Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! (2311 Views)

How To Curse A Lady With Her Pant If She Insults You For No Reason – Prophet / My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot / Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by TkhGuy(m): 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
I am finally getting enough of this ill attitude,

I just need to understand what it means when she said you are the only guy in her life, and yet she doesn't care about you,

And she said she is not cheating,

She wants to buy this and that and I have to pay for that,

But she finds it extremely difficult to have quality time with me, she always makes up excuses why she has to be somewhere else rather than being with me,

She lives near by but she don't like coming around my apartment she only comes when she needs money, she prefer talking on phone and texting me,

And even on the phone, she hangs up calls on me like it's no damn thing which really piss me off,

She rain insults on me even in the presents of her friends and make mock of me, at the end of the day she plans way of tricking me into giving her money...buying her what she needs...

But unfortunately I am dying for her like mad, she comes around me and I just go Nutts, and feels like giving her all of me, and everything just to satisfy her but

I really can't stand that rude, crude and disgusting attitude of disrespect to my personality... and always seeing dollar sign on my face. .

I am loosing my happiness, my money, my time and she not giving me anything other than insults and silly and flimsy excuses

You guys will say I should quite, but I want to punish this heartless girl before giving up on her,
Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by 2dice01: 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
You are her friend, Boy grin

1 Like

Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by xpac01(m): 2:20am On Aug 11, 2018
Baba forget punishment, this girl has locked you up in a bottle.
Better go T.B Joshua for proper deliverance.

4 Likes

Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 11, 2018
I have a feeling its a woman dat will sink ur glory someday. You see all the signs dat she's trouble and you're dieing for her. You better save money and die for ashawo...that's better!

2 Likes

Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by chiommy123(f): 5:53am On Aug 11, 2018
in a bid to revenge you may see yourself falling for her again better advice yourself
Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 11, 2018
Talk is cheap but action matters a lot, from her action you should be able to deduce the fact that she doesn't love you, she doesn't even find you attractive to say the least. Take heart.
Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by Bluezy13(m): 6:03am On Aug 11, 2018
Sometimes people are just plainly stupid.

2 Likes

Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by youngberry001(m): 6:54am On Aug 11, 2018
Fvcccck her hard and dump her silly asss in d toilet undecided

i wonder how u guys are complaining about girls angry i dnt give a shiit about them anyone dat play me would not leave in peace undecided

dammm!!

2 Likes

Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by highqueen(f): 7:12am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:
Talk is cheap but action matters a lot, from her action you should be able to deduce the fact that she doesn't love you, she doesn't even find you attractive to say the least. Take heart.
gbam!
Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2018
highqueen:
gbam!
How was your night dear?
Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2018
youngberry001:

i wonder how u guys are complaining about girls angry i dnt give a shiit about them anyone dat play me would not leave in peace undecided

dammm!!
Easy boy, easy, there you go. Chill out, you ain't fighting with nobody.
Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by highqueen(f): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:
How was your night dear?
great,yours?
Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by TkhGuy(m): 7:22am On Feb 16, 2020
youngberry001:

dammm!!

Omg
Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by CosmicJames(m): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2020
Bluezy13:
Sometimes people are just plainly stupid.

Yes. In fact very stupid all in the name of love. I have been stupid like that before for one bade like that. But then I was inexperience in the game.

Let any babe try any nonsense with me now

3 Likes

Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by oodua1stson: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2020
Omo see brother...... brother wey mumu

1 Like

Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by TkhGuy(m): 10:17am On Feb 16, 2020
oodua1stson:
Omo see brother...... brother wey mumu

Which zombie be this one na...which wheelbarrow carry am come?
Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by Martinez39s(m): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2020
Abject foolishness. Simphood is a disorder. If at your age, you don't know what to do, you don't deserve any help and both of you deserve each other. Enjoy your relationship.

1 Like

Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 16, 2020
If you can see the way I'm looking at you right now undecided mtechew

1 Like

Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by Originalsly: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2020
TkhGuy:

I am loosing my happiness, my money, my time and she not giving me anything other than insults and silly and flimsy excuses

You guys will say I should quite, but I want to punish this heartless girl before giving up on her,

Hmmmm..... thanks for the write up.... the more I read of guys crying out for help in these serious heart breaking situations ... it is the better I am understanding why sooo many girls are becoming lesbians.
Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by TkhGuy(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Originalsly:

Hmmmm..... thanks for the write up.... the more I read of guys crying out for help in these serious heart breaking situations ... it is the better I am understanding why sooo many girls are becoming lesbians.

If you know anyone practicing lesbi no touch am o, Cos her case will be worse than Corona virus
Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
I'm experiencing the same with my gf but I don't spend on her. I made her realize that I'm hustling so I rarely give her things.She thinks she is doing me a Favour by dating me cos I am still broke and guys are chasing her. She claims to love me and shows it but always says shit to me whenever we disagree. Bro, find another woman. I have learnt from the bosses like Charles Nneji, Ubunja, Haddon and xxxtedyxxx. Never give your balls to a woman. Have an abundance mentality and date more than one. When one misbehaves, another will behave proper.My gf said shit to me & I rebuked her, snubbed her during this Valentine and focused on others. If she doesn't apologize that is the end. I was a beta but now I am an Alpha. I don't take shit from any woman. She was not coming to my apartment when I needed her, so I called option B and got the pussy grin. Option C, has traveled but will receive her portion when she returns. Whereas, gf was forming.She thinks she is doing me, I was just laughing. Be smart, never allow a woman rule you.

4 Likes

Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by TkhGuy(m): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
AlphaSegzy:
I'm experiencing the same with my gf but I don't spend on her. I made her realize that I'm

Well said for some of us who don't fancy playing girls like solitaire, what do we do then?

That's saying they will play us, that's terrible
Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by Lamanii22(f): 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
You are her maga dear... Stop forcing it.. Stop paying her bills..
Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by Kobicove(m): 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
TkhGuy:
I am finally getting enough of this ill attitude,

I just ...punish this heartless girl before giving up on her,

Grow some balls man!

Have respect for yourself and stop tolerating rubbish!
Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by StandUpGuy247: 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
That's why they say don't use money to entice women.

From the look of it. She has lost all respect for you and nothing but cutting her off completely will bring it back.

Just be a man and do the proper thing. If she's not attracted to you, free her and focus on your goals and dreams. The women will chase you and you can select yourself instead of chasing them and losing your self respect in the process.

Our weakness is our Ego, which gives us the motivation to make money instead of begging.

The money we make is automatically attached to our ego too.

Women understand this and play the game well.

Try to detach yourself from thinking of how much you've spent on her. You've already spent it and nothing will bring it back even if you fvck her brains to coma.

It hurts but you'll survive.

Women are like babies (in fact, they are). You need to use the carrot and stick approach with them. Pamper them and be firm with them when you have to (especially when they cross your sacred boundaries).

Your infatuation for this girl may lead to more troubles for you if you don't back out now. Just respect yourself bro. She will later start seeking your attention. Then you can have your revenge.

If not, I'm sure by then, after learning from your mistakes you'll have had another girl.
Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by TkhGuy(m): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
StandUpGuy247:
That's why they say don't use money to entice women.

From the look of it. She has lost all respect for you and nothing but cutting her off completely will bring it back.

Just be a man and do the proper thing. If she's not attracted to you, free her and focus on your goals and dreams. The women will chase you and you can select yourself instead of chasing them and losing your self respect in the process.

Our weakness is our Ego, which gives us the motivation to make money instead of begging.

The money we make is automatically attached to our ego too.

Women understand this and play the game well.

Try to detach yourself from thinking of how much you've spent on her. You've already spent it and nothing will bring it back even if you fvck her brains to coma.

It hurts but you'll survive.

Women are like babies (in fact, they are). You need to use the carrot and stick approach with them. Pamper them and be firm with them when you have to (especially when they cross your sacred boundaries).

Your infatuation for this girl may lead to more troubles for you if you don't back out now. Just respect yourself bro. She will later start seeking your attention. Then you can have your revenge.

If not, I'm sure by then, after learning from your mistakes you'll have had another girl.
ğ o

Na wao
Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
TkhGuy:

Well said for some of us who don't fancy playing girls like solitaire, what do we do then?

That's saying they will play us, that's terrible
The point here is not about playing girls. Your gf knows you have no other option than to do her bidding that is why she is misbehaving. You have placed her on a pedestal and she doesn't respect you. Take charge, ignore her, go out and you will find someone better but don't make the same mistake again. Funny enough, she will come back, then you can do whatever you want. Never give your balls to a woman

1 Like

Re: When She Say You Are Her Only BF, But She Insults And Disrespects You! by TkhGuy(m): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2020
AlphaSegzy:
The point here is not about playing girls. Your gf knows you have no other option than to do her bidding that is why she is misbehaving. You have placed her on a pedestal and she doesn't respect you. Take charge, ignore her, go out and you will find someone better but don't make the same mistake again. Funny enough, she will come back, then you can do whatever you want. Never give your balls to a woman

Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Husband Material / My Husband’s S*xual Fantasies Are Very Disturbing To Me- Pt / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.