Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) (46377 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by deomelo: 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nathan2016:

So igbos so go ahead and continue living in a country where they are marginalized

In what way are you marginalized?

No tribe in Nigeria has more properties investment both in their region and outside their region more than d igbos..

You are marginalized, but according to you, you are doing better than the rest of Nigeria and you own everything in Nigeria.

Now, how are you marginalized if according to you, you own everything and you are doing better than everybody?

How do you reconcile both claims?

Or either you don't know the meaning of marginalization or you are lying that you are better than the rest of Nigeria.

Both claims don't go together so pick one and stop lying and quit making silly and illogical claims.

That's the problem with you people, you want us to believe that you are marginalized while at the same time also want us to believe that you are not because you own everything and you are above the rest of Nigeria.

You can not have it both ways.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Nathan2016: 12:09am On Sep 07, 2017
deomelo:

In what way are you marginalized?

You are marginalized, but according to you, you are doing better than the rest of Nigeria and you own everything in Nigeria.

Now, how are you marginalized if according to you, you own everything and you are doing better than everybody?

How do you reconcile both claims?

Or either you don't know the meaning of marginalization or you are lying that you are better than the rest of Nigeria.

Both claims don't go together so pick one and stop lying and quit making silly and illogical claims.

That's the problem with you people, you want us to believe that you are marginalized while at the same time also want us to believe that you are not because you own everything and you are above the rest of Nigeria.

You can not have it both ways.

Maybe you don't have a dictionary or maybe google simply don't work on phone, but here is the definition of marginalize.... Treat a group as insignificant or peripheral. I hope u comprehend that.. Igbos are not asking to live better, quote me anywhere anytime, i have been to round south.. And i can swear to you Igbos are doing better than any tribe in terms of personal development.. When igbos are talking about marginalization, they are talking about what the federal government have entirely neglected to do in the region as the federal government job to do it, not the state.. Incase you don't know. Nigeria is a federation where the common wealth are shared in the 36 states and budget allocation... Including appointment in the various federation. So when a group feels they are neglected to be part of these process, they can use the word federation... I hope you comprehend that.....

So please don't try and say igbos should do better, go to osun, ogun, ekiti, nasarawa, bornu or adamawa and advocate your pity do better speech
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by izuchukwu94(m): 12:26am On Sep 07, 2017
AndreizMendez:
Only Uneducated and exposed Igbos believes in Nnamdi Kanu and his useless struggles.

QUOTE ME IF AM WRONG
mechie onu gi

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Kutipete: 1:42am On Sep 07, 2017
It is our land pointed out from kanu speech then why struggling for biafra?this is baseless.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I dreamt that kanu was killed

That's why ur an enemy of progress...gringringrin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by nku5: 7:03am On Sep 07, 2017
I have never really believed in Nnamdi Kanu's methods or approach but here you can see why he rules the streets of Igbo land. He embraces the grassroots like no Igbo politician, activist or governor does. The government needs to be very careful in dealing with this man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Amah70: 8:05am On Sep 07, 2017
Cyynthia:
Their arrest was unnecessary.
The government is indirectly publicizing this Ipob struggle without pay.

They are not against Igbos going with Biafra so that Nigeria can peacefully exploit the oil in the rest of the Nigerdeta; their problem is whether the non-Igbos in the SS shall subsequently refuse to stay with Nigeria if Igbo-only Biafra goes.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Cyynthia(f): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2017
Amah70:

They are not against Igbos going with Biafra so that Nigeria can peacefully exploit the oil in the rest of the Nigerdeta; their problem is whether the non-Igbos in the SS shall subsequently refuse to stay with Nigeria if Igbo-only Biafra goes.
Referendum will say it all.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Kendrick80(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2017
PotatoSalad:
When I take a step, you hear Bang!
I take another step, you hear DangDang!!
I take another step, you hear BangDadaDang!!!
I'm not regular, I come through like…
grin grin grin
Speedy...hahahahaha
Av u heard his vico diss
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by millionboi(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2017
millionboi:
so Muslim's dey ans Cynthia?
Can we b friends?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2017
Kendrick80:
Speedy...hahahahaha Av u heard his vico diss
no u haven't. what's the title? lmao
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Sanchase: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2017
Nnamdi really need to get his acts together, all those injured people are traumatized, are they going to get proper medical treatment, if so, where are the Biafran medical hospitals and doctors.

The first priority should be proper medical access fully financed by the IPOB but unfortunately once you are injured you are sent to a quack chemist to give you N200 drugs for a serious injury.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by kruusy: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2017
dia is so much problems in d country and so still get time dey make noise dey shout bia wetin with empty stomach
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by omoharry(f): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2017
Kizyte:
Dem go shoot us tire but at the end we shall triumph!
is that your pic, men you are very cute.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by bukqar(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2017
he will also enta d iron hand again,,,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2017
Most of those calling for war probably didn't witness the last Civil War.. War is the most unpredictable of man's actions.. And in the end nobody wins.. Just saying
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by millionboi(m): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Cyynthia:
Their arrest was unnecessary.
The government is indirectly publicizing this Ipob struggle without pay.
be my friend
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by deomelo: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
[s]
Nathan2016:

Maybe you don't have a dictionary or maybe google simply don't work on phone, but here is the definition of marginalize.... Treat a group as insignificant or peripheral. I hope u comprehend that.. Igbos are not asking to live better, quote me anywhere anytime, i have been to round south.. And i can swear to you Igbos are doing better than any tribe in terms of personal development.. When igbos are talking about marginalization, they are talking about what the federal government have entirely neglected to do in the region as the federal government job to do it, not the state.. Incase you don't know. Nigeria is a federation where the common wealth are shared in the 36 states and budget allocation... Including appointment in the various federation. So when a group feels they are neglected to be part of these process, they can use the word federation... I hope you comprehend that.....

So please don't try and say igbos should do better, go to osun, ogun, ekiti, nasarawa, bornu or adamawa and advocate your pity do better speech
[/s]

Lack of federal presence is not limited to iboland so what's your point? Where is the federal presence in the North and even in the SW?

There are federal airports in iboland, they also have onitsha port and seaports in the SS that you have access to, you have federal roads that your elected officials at the federal level ignored and refused to fight for so face them and hold them accountable because it's their job to make sure you are taken care of.

Also, you have the 2ND NB gathering dust and yet to be built even after voting for the same PDP and failed PDP promises and domination of the GEJ administration, they didn't build it and you did not complain.

Your useless lawmakers even join in to slash and denied Fashola his budget for the 2nd NB and you ibo people on NL celebrated all over the place because you hate Fashola when in fact you are the end loser and not Fashola.

Your people that are doing good are not based in iboland, they are mostly based in the SW and federal presence has little or nothing to do with it.

It's all about investments and investors can not invest in your restless and non peaceful iboland so i so many ways, you are the one killing yourself.

You reap what you sow.

Also, show us what your governors did with your taxes and allocations.

You can not have it both ways and you are your own worst enemy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Kamanuozuzu: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
AndreizMendez:
Only Uneducated and unexposed Igbos believes in Nnamdi Kanu and his useless struggles.

QUOTE ME IF AM WRONG

Interestingly, these uneducated and unexposed Igbos are the same people that vote. The big men don't vote.

You see why #AnambraElectionBoycott is very potent, and why politicians and people like u are becoming increasingly restless and helpless.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Lightening: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Alanzazani:

Nwanne let the dimwits just keep thier madness within the confines of Abia state. Sorry to say this but Abia deserves whatever this raving lunatic makes befall them. Anambrarians should distance themselves from this vagabond and conman

Divide and rule frustrated Afonja Muslim spotted. Una no dey disappoint.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Lightening: 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
vic155:
Very funny "they are law abiding" The Zoo laws... grin

"Fulani soldiers collecting money" Military is for the ZOO consist of different tribes including Igbo people.

Kanu you are true example of confused person and the young guys following u and even ready jubilating to spend upto 24 hours in police custody are hopeless

Your brothers are there in the North enjoying themselfs, their businesses are growing day by day, u are there wasting ur time and ur youthfulness on someone that can never be a role model even to his family.

Please wake up

Our brothers up North are relocating in droves. The rate at which they are buying up every piece of land in major cities in the SE has proven that Kanu's message is beginning to sink. Do stop deluding yourself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Cyynthia(f): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
millionboi:
be my friend
We are all friends.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by millionboi(m): 7:27am On Sep 08, 2017
Cyynthia:

We are all friends.
datz y I want u to b my own friend.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Kendrick80(m): 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
PotatoSalad:

no u haven't. what's the title? lmao
Dunno...just search YouTube

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by attackgat: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
jy2kbeyond:
Smart Kanu toying with the lives of millions. I hope and pray I'm wrong embarassed

Kanu cant be toying with lives of millions because it wont him doing the killing, it will be Nigeria.

So much for the so called great country that has to millions to be great, yet it is not great.

It cant even compete with a small country of 8 million people called Switzerland
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Kizyte(m): 8:47am On Sep 11, 2017
omoharry:
is that your pic, men you are very cute.
Thanks smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Kizyte(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2017
malware:

Nobody gets tired of shooting. You never shoot gun before right? The thing dey sweet belle especially if you are hitting your target cheesy
Well prepared meat is very tasty but you get tired of chewing when you have more than enough meat.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Kizyte(m): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2017
braine:

You'll die for nothing, just like those in 1967.
I kill people for money, but because I like you, I'll kill you for nothing...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Alanzazani: 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lightening:

Divide and rule frustrated Afonja Muslim spotted. Una no dey disappoint.

No constructive argument aside saying afonja. I am happy the FG tamed you fools. Abum nwafor. You can't change it. I stand with democracy and uncle Willie stupid ipob dimwits. Make una drown for omabala river
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) by Sgoldentouch: 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
Why are you all panicking

We are ATIKULATING OBIDIENTLY with and to a team that will listen to the Biafra's plight. So all IPODs, Vote PDP if you want BIAFRA to be possible.
Full Stop.
I am sure after ATIKULATING you would prefer restructuring to referendum.
SPREAD THE MESSAGE EVERYWHERE NOW!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN / Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] / Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.