Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (94898 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Omobolajiatanda(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
I bet you if this lady fly plane pass Bermuda Triangle,she go succeed.Because na only mad people go fit cross that black hole.
This is un-African
African ladies carry themselves with respect and they are homely.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by dikeigbo2(m): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Loose dog on rampage.......godforsaken female dog on heat,r.....remorseless fvcker

5 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by PSVITA(m): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
this woman no get shame ooo
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by sydneoik(m): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
kennygee:
She is a lost cause. No remorse at all.
I most admit "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL"
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by reality17(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
See her boobs like auntysimbiat's own
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Leonbonapart(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Seems Ghanaians are more sexually expressive than Nigerians.

This girl is a desperate, chronic attention seeker.
what you trying to prove... Why drag Nigeria girls into this sh! T
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Doctorfitz: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sorry they aren't nice. They are all sagged. I'll pass Ho

For oluku sef u no go see customer, talk less Allen or empire

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by abdulkarimyakub(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hm
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
sydneoik:

I most admit "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL"

Thank you.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Olukat(m): 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Shameless woman sad angry sad
End time olosho

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by IYANGBALI: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
See wetin ajepako dey hide na him dis babe dey take beg men for free
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Edusouls(m): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
WomanOfRace:
I don't blame her, i blame the husband. The marriage is not even up to a year.....smh how some men these days go for anything.she was proud enough to show semi nude with him even before the marriage, he shouldn't be suprised she is doing full nude with someone in his house.

He married her crazy and expected her to be sane?
very reasonable talk dear,you are an intelligent girl...

6 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Assensio(m): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
dis one wey she go theif commando name....arnold
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by MrEdimulo82(m): 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
Oh Lawd

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by DozieInc(m): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
He saw the hand writing on the wall, but he went ahead thinking he could change or repair her.

It's a terrible mistake to go into marriage thinking you can change the person.
He brought this upon himself.

4 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Edusouls(m): 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
many women are just totally decayed just like a decayed yam,it looks very edible and healthy from looks,but when you want to eat it, you will be suprised that it is completely rotten...

5 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Daboomb: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
Make una follow me shout......

2 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Youngetskilz23(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
No doubt.. Her bress is fine wink .. cheesy
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Daboomb: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
DBriteLitehouse:
I bet you if this lady fly plane pass Bermuda Triangle,she go succeed.Because na only mad people go fit cross that black hole.
This is un-African
African ladies carry themselves with respect and they are homely.

..In those gone-by days!

Now, dem done open eye to wrong side, dey copy-copy oyinbo people. undecided
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Daboomb: 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Youngetskilz23:
No doubt.. Her bress is fine wink .. cheesy

Na dat silicone-inplant bwest you dey say fine? angry angry

be like say you never touck real 'koko' bwest before. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Youngetskilz23(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
Daboomb:

Na dat silicone-inplant bwest you dey say fine? angry angry

be like say you never touck real 'koko' bwest before. undecided undecided
Okay... tongue
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
Surgical boobs? Too firm to b real. shocked shocked
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by vault(m): 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
just what happens when you give makeup to these ugly bitchess

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by GratefulHeart23(f): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
Men cheat more so why the blame game?

2 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Bimffo(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
She was caught with her lover last week and now she is single?

Then you ask the question, where is the lover she was caught with?

Then you realize her husband now turned Ex husband was not servicing her wella, then her lover was just for sex.

If you are opportune to read this post, please take my little advice. Any lady you take to bed, please don't disgrace your generation. ___fuck her till she faints, then you give her milk, and continue your activity.

Don't let a useless boy take your babe because of sex and not because of money.

Ladies love sex. Always know that.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by gozzlin: 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
tonididdy:
what do men even see in women

money all day....i Bleep hoes with my toes "BROS OVER HOES NIGGAS", find that bag

Gay alert!
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Okijajuju1(m): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Fair play to her, she said she does not love the husband anymore. Even in the Video of her infidelity, she still said it.

The Husband should move on. The babe seems to have.

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by goingape1: 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
ShyCypher:
Oya o... another one

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by hadayleke(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
WomanOfRace:
I don't blame her, i blame the husband. The marriage is not even up to a year.....smh how some men these days go for anything.she was proud enough to show semi nude with him even before the marriage, he shouldn't be suprised she is doing full nude with someone in his house.

He married her crazy and expected her to be sane?

Can't stop laughing @ ur Profile pix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana / Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.