Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (94900 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Chiidi(m): 1:35am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by cococandy(f): 1:45am On Sep 07, 2017
She's apparently moved on.
Oya next topic
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Ishilove: 2:23am On Sep 07, 2017
This woman's unapologetic shamelessness is almost inspiring.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Skmoda360(m): 2:23am On Sep 07, 2017
Destined2win:
It"s very obvious she has no self worth.

She no even fine sef

This fugly thing...she still dey talk after her trashly lifestyle. It aint my biz tho...op God punish you for posting this kinda rubbish.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 07, 2017
Shameless ayangba! 3 for 5 naira, money for hand back for ground.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 07, 2017
TECHTIPS Computer Academy offers you 2 weeks free computer training starting from the first week of August. Hurry and grab this opportunity while it lasts!!!
Address: NO. 93, Idimu Road, Okunola Bus Stop, Egbeda Lagos
Tel: 09039678928, 08075735536

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 07, 2017
PROGRAMMES AND COURSES
DESKTOP PUBLISHING
COMPUTER APPRECIATION
MICROSOFT WORD
MICROSOFT EXCEL
MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
CORELDRAW
GRAPHICS DESIGN
PAINT
CORELDRAW
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
WEB DESIGNING
HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT
WORDPRESS
PHP
UI DESIGN

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by menstrualpad: 3:53am On Sep 07, 2017
GratefulHeart23:

Ehya! It's nairaland and everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. So my comment pain you reach like this? Anyway, why should I bother myself exchanging words with something meant for absorbing monthly period.

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Cecyclara: 4:10am On Sep 07, 2017
Too bad hmmm smh
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by tealaw(m): 4:44am On Sep 07, 2017
Deep down, d girl dey burn. My guy disgrace am wella. She dey try form ajepaki.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Whobedatte(m): 4:55am On Sep 07, 2017
Faithscharms2:
Good for him..they keep telling you men that you can't make a wife out of a hoe but yal just think with your di*ks so you ignore common sense and endurance like this,him and Churchill must be cousins for marrying ladies that everyone knows aren't wife materials angry.

You guys will ignore the good girls and treat us anyhow because we don't have the mind to cheat or be promiscuous so you take advantage but karma is always gonna fvck you guys up your ass so hard you'll run when you see women undecided..Mtcheeeew God please give me a reasonable husband biko cry
For your mind now, you be good girl abi
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Kaybaba5(m): 4:58am On Sep 07, 2017
What do u expect when you marry ashawo as a wife...

Mtchew
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by youngeddy: 5:01am On Sep 07, 2017
dont mind him whats of this one?

http://moneyreem.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Deo1986(m): 5:22am On Sep 07, 2017
on what basis are people bashing this lady? Its her right, its her life, its her body...grow up this is the 21st century.............looking for her contact sha.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by mustybaba55(m): 5:49am On Sep 07, 2017
Hmmm. woman
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by henryhemon(m): 5:53am On Sep 07, 2017
Edusouls:
many women are just totally decayed just like a decayed yam,it looks very edible and healthy from looks,but when you want to eat it, you will be suprised that it is completely rotten...

True.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by emi14: 5:55am On Sep 07, 2017
Odioko1:
Hmmmm
Africa Woman are turning to some else
Lord help us.
Na civilization.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by emi14: 5:56am On Sep 07, 2017
Deo1986:
on what basis are people bashing this lady? Its her right, its her life, its her body...grow up this is the 21st century.............looking for her contact sha.

Yes. Na civilization. Lost generation
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Diso60090(m): 5:57am On Sep 07, 2017
All men na mumu because na man go still marry her
After all this yamayama wey she don do
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Alameer(m): 6:01am On Sep 07, 2017
you are a b**tch sure
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by olex88: 6:26am On Sep 07, 2017
Am a single too ready to date your mother, nice dick, nice sex performance, not for alosho lady like you
Go and get a husband and leave a better life.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by delilwaxz(m): 6:41am On Sep 07, 2017
It wink for living thing angry shocked
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by 124mumsy: 6:42am On Sep 07, 2017
Just Watch She We Soon B Marid 2 One Bastard. If Am D Only Man On Earth Are Life For Don End
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by digitalbabalawo(m): 6:43am On Sep 07, 2017

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Bills2307(m): 6:52am On Sep 07, 2017
how come the boob's at the first pic looks firm, while that of the third pics is looking like eba wey day throw for wall
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Dshocker(m): 7:06am On Sep 07, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
She looks like a yoruba woman to me and her behaviour confirms my suspicion.she should ask questions she might actually be a yoruba girl. embarassed

U mean yoruba girls sleep around,while in marriage?
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Dshocker(m): 7:11am On Sep 07, 2017
Faithscharms2:
Good for him..they keep telling you men that you can't make a wife out of a hoe but yal just think with your di*ks so you ignore common sense and endurance like this,him and Churchill must be cousins for marrying ladies that everyone knows aren't wife materials angry.

You guys will ignore the good girls and treat us anyhow because we don't have the mind to cheat or be promiscuous so you take advantage but karma is always gonna fvck you guys up your ass so hard you'll run when you see women undecided..Mtcheeeew God please give me a reasonable husband biko cry

U mean tonto isn't a wife material

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Carter4luv(m): 7:25am On Sep 07, 2017
Why did u marry him at first place if u know he his broke. Idiota making excuses for infidelity. Cux u don't want the world to blame u for sleeping with another man.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by RillJ(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2017
Glorified obscenity!
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by ndukwejoe(m): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2017
guy you harsh o!
donkossy:
ashawo...op Thunder fall on you for denying me my ever first ftc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana / Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.