Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (94899 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by bigfather(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kolababe:
Ghanaian TV personality and media sensation Afia Schwarzenegger has just admitted that she is “single and ready to date your father.”

Afia Schwarzenegger has made headlines this week regarding reports that indicated that her marriage was on the rocks due to marital infidelity to South African based Ghanaian businessman and professional instrumentalist Lawrence Abrokwa.

Earlier reports indicated that Lawrence Abrokwa caught Afia in bed with her lover and subsequently asked the comedienne to vacate their matrimonial home.

In a latest Instagram post Afia Schwarzenegger seems to be fueling the rumor mill captioning her latest photo with the message “I am single...ready to date your father! Nice breast, nice ass,not for broke men"

One can only speculate however judging from recent events Afia is taking a direct jab at her hubby Lawrence Abrokwa and their marriage.

Rev. Owusu Bempah the leader and founder of the Glorious Word Ministry International had earlier predicted that the union between Afia Schwarzenegger and Lawrence Abrokwa would not last and it seems the prediction is coming to pass.

The now estranged pair tied the knot on 22nd October, 2016 inside a church at Florida Lake in Johannesburg.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/?id=7183

Shameless thing!
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Neymar1095(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Americans and sex videos are like 5&6
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by donkossy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Myself2:

Mumu .May a mad he goat urinate in that your mouth. Shaygay wakaaaa
see Wetin wey de comot your mouth with your kinda signature
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Myself2(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
donkossy:
see Wetin wey de comot your mouth with your kinda signature

Ehen make I con change the signature because of you
Na lieeeeeeeeee grin grin grin

Okay no vex nah sorry
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by lifedynamics: 6:36am On Mar 16, 2018
LexngtonSteele:
Seems Ghanaians are more sexually expressive than Nigerians.

This girl is a desperate, chronic attention seeker.
LMAO every girl in other African countries, talk less of the world are more expressive than them. The only set of women who are less expressive are the Arabs and I believe we know why

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana / Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.