Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (94897 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by repogirl(f): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2017
Not a single ounce of shame in her body. Sies!
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by maasoap(m): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2017
WomanOfRace:
I don't blame her, i blame the husband. The marriage is not even up to a year.....smh how some men these days go for anything.she was proud enough to show semi nude with him even before the marriage, he shouldn't be suprised she is doing full nude with someone in his house.

He married her crazy and expected her to be sane?
Wow! I love this.

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Diligentnigga(m): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2017
benlizfoods:
What is this World turning to for Pete's sake. And this is someone's mentor o. The end is truly near.

shey na everytym end they near for ur side ni..everytime there is one bad news una go cum they dey talk dat statement

they v bin saying dat snc odun gbogan abeg undecided
benlizfoods:
What is this World turning to for Pete's sake. And this is someone's mentor o. The end is truly near.

shey na everytym end they near for ur side ni..everytime there is one bad news una go cum they dey talk dat statement

they v bin saying dat snc odun gbogan abeg
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 07, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Seems Ghanaians are more sexually expressive than Nigerians.

This girl is a desperate, chronic attention seeker.

FACT
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by hatedisplace: 8:16am On Sep 07, 2017
If man beat woman no be news but if woman beat man everybody go dey Para. I wonder if this case was the opposite, people will still rain insult at the woman, they'll say she doesn't no how to keep her man and the man will brag about what he did. Woman are learning from the best- the men. The man doesn't no how to keep him woman QED. If watin I talk dey vex you go jump enter river or hug transformer.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Yeligray(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2017
osuohak:
“I am single...ready to date your father! Nice breast, nice ass,not for broke men"

All wil soon fade away.
fade ke... What does she have?, cuz i see nothing
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by BraniacX(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2017
beautiful232:
this one wasn't even ready to Marry,
no shame at all.
after seeing your dp, I'm ready to marry cheesy grin
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by beautiful232(f): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2017
BabbanBura:

you got some good ass there, i cant say that if the boobs though!

Tnx
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by beautiful232(f): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2017
BraniacX:
after seeing your dp, I'm ready to marry cheesy grin

are you sure?
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by BraniacX(m): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2017
beautiful232:

are you sure?
Kai! Walahi! Ayam sacking all my side chicks once you agree wink
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by beautiful232(f): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2017
BraniacX:
Kai! Walahi! Ayam sacking all my side chicks once you agree wink

haaaa,so you even have plenty side chicks ?
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by indoorscholar(m): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2017
Kolababe:
WATCH THE LEAKED CONTROVERSIAL ADULTERY VIDEO HERE>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/?id=7183

Now you're talkin
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by BraniacX(m): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2017
beautiful232:

haaaa,so you even have plenty side chicks ?
I confess my weakness cry now be my strength embarassed
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by beautiful232(f): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2017
I'm so happy to have come across such a lovely write up....
your faith and courage can move mountain o
I wish you good luck.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by beautiful232(f): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2017
BraniacX:
I confess my weakness cry now be my strength embarassed

hahah,o boy see sweet mouth
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by BraniacX(m): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2017
beautiful232:

hahah,o boy see sweet mouth
my mouth no be the only part of me when sweet oh shocked shey you get? wink
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by beautiful232(f): 9:27am On Sep 07, 2017
BraniacX:
my mouth no be the only part of me when sweet oh shocked shey you get? wink

I jump am pass
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by stilldoingokay(f): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2017
Kolababe:
Ghanaian TV personality and media sensation Afia Schwarzenegger has just admitted that she is “single and ready to date your father.”

Afia Schwarzenegger has made headlines this week regarding reports that indicated that her marriage was on the rocks due to marital infidelity to South African based Ghanaian businessman and professional instrumentalist Lawrence Abrokwa.

Earlier reports indicated that Lawrence Abrokwa caught Afia in bed with her lover and subsequently asked the comedienne to vacate their matrimonial home.

In a latest Instagram post Afia Schwarzenegger seems to be fueling the rumor mill captioning her latest photo with the message “I am single...ready to date your father! Nice breast, nice ass,not for broke men"

One can only speculate however judging from recent events Afia is taking a direct jab at her hubby Lawrence Abrokwa and their marriage.

Rev. Owusu Bempah the leader and founder of the Glorious Word Ministry International had earlier predicted that the union between Afia Schwarzenegger and Lawrence Abrokwa would not last and it seems the prediction is coming to pass.

The now estranged pair tied the knot on 22nd October, 2016 inside a church at Florida Lake in Johannesburg.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/?id=7183

what was the man expecting after marrying something like this
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Myself2(m): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2017
donkossy:
ashawo...op Thunder fall on you for denying me my ever first ftc

Mumu,how much dem dey pay una sef for this useless ftc ?
If you crave ftc so much,then create a thread and face there,rubbish angry angry
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by BraniacX(m): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2017
beautiful232:

I jump am pass
wetin exactly you dey jump pass? grin
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by beautiful232(f): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2017
BraniacX:

dunno,just they jump anything pass cheesy
BraniacX:

dunno,just they jump anything pass
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by beautiful232(f): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2017
BraniacX:
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by BraniacX(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2017
beautiful232:

dunno,just they jump anything pass cheesy

dunno,just they jump anything pass
what if na 30billion for the akkant oh! cheesy grin ?
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by khalids: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2017
Why are we complaining....after all we have made them celebrities......If they had been shamed and booed everywhere they went, they would not be this brave.....
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by donkossy(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2017
ndukwejoe:
guy you harsh o!
na play nh

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by donkossy(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2017
Myself2:

Mumu,how much dem dey pay una sef for this useless ftc ?
If you crave ftc so much,then create a thread and face there,rubbish angry angry

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2017
Esepayan:

What does the bolded mean mate
I quoted her bro. She said "
He married her crazy and expected her to be sane
?"
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2017
Odianose13:

I know your face somewhere. Did you graduate from any of the institutions in Edo State? You seem familiar really.

Nope
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
Daboomb:

..In those gone-by days!

Now, dem done open eye to wrong side, dey copy-copy oyinbo people. undecided

The bad effect of globalization.

Some of the oyinbos still dey retain their traditional core values.Asians noh dey take their culture take dey play.Their ladies still dey homely.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Faithscharms2(f): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Dshocker:

U mean tonto isn't a wife material

It depends on your definition of wife material so answer your question yourself
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal by Myself2(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
[quote author=donkossy post=60216725][/quote]

Mumu .May a mad he goat urinate in that your mouth.
Shaygay wakaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana / Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.