Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,257 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

"Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (27848 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / Nairalanders Ladies!!!!today Is No Bra Day / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today by belindar: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Once they know they have passed the stage, they will then turn marriage counselor. That is when they will remember why marriage is not for everyone.
Re: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today by Ishilove: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
Acidosis:

grin grin PhD fall on you
I receive it!! cheesy
Re: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today by tintingz(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
maasoap:

And it is by force to let pessimistic attitudes of some losers affect my decision about marriage.
Good and bad exists. The question is why should I let the bad experience of someone be the basis of my resolution?
You have your right on your opinions but this thread is against those that said "marriage is not for everyone", you can believe in whatever you want to but you shouldn't be bias when dealing with other people, you should balance things. Those that said marriage is not for everyone some are also bias, it goes both ways.

Anybody can be losers, you don't know what will come of you in the future, nobody wants bad experience but in reality it happens.

I believe marriage is for everyone and as well not for everyone, whatever makes one happy is the ultimate.
Re: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Who wants to earn 1000 naira weekly for just putting my ad code in your website
Re: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today by cooltola(m): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
we should all pray that we all have a good marriage. Being single is way better than marrying the wrong man /woman. One cannot party all their life, with time it gets old. Old age and singleness no be joke, the world can be a very lonely place. Most Young people want to date their age mate not their aunty or uncle age mate except rich old men or old women.
Re: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today by Acidosis(m): 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ishilove:
I receive it!! cheesy
grin grin
Re: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today by tosyne2much(m): 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
KinSlayer:
op's moniker says it all. cannot take the thread seriously
Why not overlook the moniker and focus on the message being passed across? cheesy
Re: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today by KinSlayer: 5:09am On Sep 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
Why not overlook the moniker and focus on the message being passed across? cheesy

we all have certain biases that are put into us by society , church , parents whatever...

The name (in nairaland this translates to moniker) is the epitome ofwho we are that is... ourselves in a nutshell... what we percieve ourselves to be.

It is possible to focus on the message only, but the message is out of context without considering the aims and motives of the messenger, therefore doing so will actually be detrimental as it reduces perspective.

You might call it being objective, however that is wrong, as it is impossible for a human being to be objective. An app or program might be, but not a human. You see, we all have certain biases that are put in us from society, church whatever...

Technically to be objective is to put aside our biases when examining an issue or point.
But I just said human beings cannot be objective . So am i running around in circles?

No. the closest thing we humans can do to being "objective" is to view issues or points in light of the biases of others as well as our own biases(since we cannot drop ours)

How am I aware of the biases of the messenger? The name which they have elected to give to themselves

Hope I didnt beat around the bush too much, but you asked what I felt was an important question so I felt to do justice. If the question was a sincere one you should have no problem reading it. If i have failed to explain myself properly, mention me as I am not following the thread. tosyne2much

2 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today by tosyne2much(m): 7:06am On Sep 08, 2017
KinSlayer:

we all have certain biases that are put into us by society , church , parents whatever...

The name (in nairaland this translates to moniker) is the epitome ofwho we are that is... ourselves in a nutshell... what we percieve ourselves to be.

It is possible to focus on the message only, but the message is out of context without considering the aims and motives of the messenger, therefore doing so will actually be detrimental as it reduces perspective.

You might call it being objective, however that is wrong, as it is impossible for a human being to be objective. An app or program might be, but not a human. You see, we all have certain biases that are put in us from society, church whatever...

Technically to be objective is to put aside our biases when examining an issue or point.
But I just said human beings cannot be objective . So am i running around in circles?

No. the closest thing we humans can do to being "objective" is to view issues or points in light of the biases of others as well as our own biases(since we cannot drop ours)

How am I aware of the biases of the messenger? The name which they have elected to give to themselves

Hope I didnt beat around the bush too much, but you asked what I felt was an important question so I felt to do justice. If the question was a sincere one you should have no problem reading it. If i have failed to explain myself properly, mention me as I am not following the thread. tosyne2much

You finish work jawe my brother cheesy
Re: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today by obomobo: 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Marriage is not compulsory, mandatory, necessary but OPTIONAL
Re: "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
SuperSuave:
variety is the spice of life smiley
good, have fun.life is good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist / Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.