Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (76635 Views)

Been A Uyo For The Pass 3 Years No Friends / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by Kenturkey048(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Abusive illustrations? You mean asking an obvious non sentimental question is now an abuseBy the way who are you? Are yo
u same guy I quoted?

oga a beg sorry no vex..I just no lyk mama talk...
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Whoever told u that is a liar

No let my hubby catch u here grin it will get bloody

Huh !

Greet your hubby for me grin angry lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by Lalas247(f): 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
IwantToShashe:

Huh !

Greet your hubby for me grin angry lipsrsealed undecided
Kikikiki grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by LordofNaija: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
I no becky nah. so her story don reach this side. Na retired hustler for europe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by futurism: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo
Is it that dese women looking for husbands don't ve life outside social media

Look at her..she's even giving terms and conditions ..She doesn't want a short guy either
She must be over 35...May her wish be granted

Does that lady look like someone who doesn't live outside social media? An introvert doesn't not talk like that. This lady here has seen it all, she don ball hard, party hard...including clubbing and menh only use and dump such ladies.

Apparently, she hasn't seen why she is not yet married at that age.

Pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
This one don tire to dey go shiloh and mountain of fire grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by AreaFada2: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
LordofNaija:
I no becky nah. so her story don reach this side. Na retired hustler gor europe

You don't mean it. Hustler as in what? shocked
I hope God blessed her hustle so much that she had no time to marry.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
Shakara don end cheesy grin
igbayi laaro t'arugbo nsunkun oko(d1ck)

The fool is still listing out specs and requirements sef, you never ready. in 5yrs time she'll be like "God just give me any man I can call 'my husband'" angry

Dem dey plenty for US too.

The Sisterhood of Divorcees grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by nkwuocha1: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kenturkey048:
oga a beg sorry no vex..I just no lyk mama talk...
The idiot wey abuse the Lady, him no no say she fit be person mama?
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by Sagay212: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
My ipod brothers...here goes a specimen for correct blood money. Ya'll know biafrau.d won't come so you better take advantage of this she-goat that has presented herself for sacrifice.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by LordofNaija: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
AreaFada2:

You don't mean it. Hustler as in what? shocked I hope God blessed her hustle so much that she had no time to marry.
aproko, see as you open mouth. why not apply you might pass the interviewgrin
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by Kenturkey048(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
nkwuocha1:

if she be person mama her matter no go reach this level..
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by holatin(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
TGoddess:
Rotflmao.gringrin
happy to see your white teeth
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by Kenturkey048(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
nkwuocha1:

if she be person mama...her matter for no reach this level..
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by thesicilian: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Oga I'm sure your mother is more than 38.Will you refer her,your mother as "worn out" also?
No Sir. We all take very good care of her, and she doesn't advertise herself online looking for anything, talk less a husband.
And I'm curious as to why you would take it so personal, to the extent of throwing jabs at not me but my own mother. Are you in anyway related to her, or this is just a desperate, pathetic cry for attention?!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by AreaFada2: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Ogbeni, are you not missing a trick here?
Many jobless guys full 9ja. Begin link the sisterhood with 9ja guys na. Na civic duty be that o. "Change begins with Me" contribution. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
supersystemsng:

I'm good...getting close to 15,000 views, less than 100 comments...Lol...I hope your bank account is rising sha

cool smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
EgunMogaji:

EgunMogaji good morning.
Please I'd like to meet with you by weekend. I don't know if you're engaged with some stuffs.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by jfizle247(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Towncrier247:
This mature, not bad-looking lady has taken to the Internet to announce that there is a vacant post of a husband in her life. The lady who goes by the name Becky Enyioma, who is obviously an Igbo woman and has some level of financial comfort judging by her photos prefers an Igbo brother owing to cultural reasons. So, any eligible Igbo brother out there? Kindly apply now, good luck. Short guys, please get out of here...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=7378

The hustle is real
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by nkwuocha1: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kenturkey048:
if she be person mama her matter no go reach this level..

Which level is that?The fact that she like many Nigerian women see marriage as a lifetime achievement or what?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by nkwuocha1: 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
thesicilian:

No Sir. We all take very good care of her, and she doesn't advertise herself online looking for anything, talk less a husband.
And I'm curious as to why you would take it so personal, to the extent of throwing jabs at not me but my own mother. Are you in anyway related to her, or this is just a desperate, pathetic cry for attention?!

You have answered my question!All the other explanations are irrelevant.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by shacxy(f): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Heheheheheh she still dey choose
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by ncoolsome(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
there's enough clay at the back of my grand fathers house..she should come and mould her own man...
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Chascop:

EgunMogaji good morning.
Please I'd like to meet with you by weekend. I don't know if you're engaged with some stuffs.

I think I'm headed to Vegas this weekend. I'll let you know though.

Hope you're good.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by fitprince: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Towncrier247:
grin And she is a sophisticated lady o

CHECKOUT SOME OF HER LOVELY PHOTOS HERE>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=7378
stop posting useless links
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by fitprince: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
not my spec. after you don do your olosho finish you come dey look for innocent guy to damage abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by seangy4konji: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kori arugbo ni Ghana.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by millionboi(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:
Where are the Igbo stallions oya o
It's time to marry this lady is ready cheesy
present

But na u I go marry.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
She sound razz as hell,who dafuq is she by the way,there's a reason she's not hitched yet,and I don't think this will make that happen.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by khalids: 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
She is on a very long thing......but then again that her spec, so why not......Guys apply if you meet the vacancy requirements cool

I for apply but I am taken.... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by magzey: 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Phone NUMBER and i will be like grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by mickeymimi: 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
God can still do it....who knows.....what if she meets a kind short guy .../........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video / Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.