Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (76636 Views)

Been A Uyo For The Pass 3 Years No Friends / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by SuperSuave(m): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2017
DJInfluence:
Hahahahahaha... dude, your mumu dey top premier league grin grin grin grin ... but, na true you yarn make i no lie. Sooner or later, the spec go reduce, maybe by then she go add short men....
my club you mean ba? grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by vicfy(m): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2017
She might have to wait for another 35 years to get a man of her description.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by Lalas247(f): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2017
Fourwinds:
hmmm...thats touching... how was your night.... good morning
Slept like a bambino cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by driand(m): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2017
SuperSuave:
no bro, I just graduated this year, just looking to gain some field experiences.
location?
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by SuperSuave(m): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
driand:
location?
Kwara
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by OkunrinMeta: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
nkwuocha1:

He has already answered my question. That's a very innocent question, as the lady in question is a woman just like his mother.The question I asked is very appropriate.

Yes Just like your mother. Continue
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by nkwuocha1: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

Yes Just like your mother. Continue

I don't refer to old women as "worn out".So your rants are reserved for you and your likes alone.kapish??!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by OkunrinMeta: 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
nkwuocha1:

I don't refer to old women as "worn out".So your rants are reserved for you and your likes alone.kapish??!!

Like i said. Continue talking about peoples mothers. Only experience can teach you
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by nkwuocha1: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

Like i said. Continue talking about peoples mothers. Only experience can teach you

Are you a fool?
The lady in question may be a mother to someone don't you think?
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by OkunrinMeta: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Are you a fool?
The lady in question may be a mother to someone don't you think?

No I am not a fool.

I am sure i am a lot smarter than you.

For the record, yes what he said was bad.

But insulting his mother makes you worse than him

And it is highly provocative. One day you will say that to a crazy hot headed person in real life and you will learn something.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by nkwuocha1: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

No I am not a fool.

I am sure i am a lot smarter than you.

For the record, yes what he said was bad.

But insulting his mother makes you worse than him

And it is highly provocative. One day you will say that to a crazy hot headed person in real life and you will learn something.

No!You're not smarter than me.

And no! The question was appropriate,its obvious his mother is older than the lady. The innocent question asked was if he simply would refer to his mother as "worn out" also?He posted "NO" as his answer and that settled the issue.He is simply a stupid boy!

Again, you sound like one who cries more than the bereaved.Again,I'm also hot headed. Even if I don't go around asking for trouble.

Lastly, you can now go to hell.
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by OkunrinMeta: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
nkwuocha1:

No!You're not smarter than me.

And no! The question was appropriate,its obvious his mother is older than the lady. The innocent question asked was if he simply would agree refer to his mother as "worn out" also?

Again, you sound like one who cries more than the bereaved.Again,I'm also hot headed. Even if I don't go around asking for trouble.

Lastly, you can now go to hell.

Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by EmmyUch(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Good luck oooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by oneeast: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
Abagworo:

Post your phone number here. I will contact you let's have some drink

We are in PH now. We are at Wike's house at Ada George to see a friend who's one of the contractors there. Where are you bro?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by whizbee(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
holatin:
she just wake up?

when guys were trolling her for attention then she dey do yanga, now when she don become ANCIENT OF DAYS she cum dey advertise herself.

you never see something, u go still post yourself for OLX for this husband matter

Crazy... Not even jumia or beestudiox
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by sfinkzslot(m): 1:27am On Sep 09, 2017
sfinkzslot:
all that for what in return... cos am not seeing a fair bargain here o

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=7378
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by purple3091: 6:24am On Sep 09, 2017
Celestyn8213:
When u were 18 u no look for husband. Good luck o because the 45 that u are looking for have their eyes set on the 18
you must be dreaming,you also must be one of the wornout(30+) men who want 18 year old wife,unless you are rich at that older age of yours,no money no honey grandpa :-)
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by purple3091: 6:32am On Sep 09, 2017
Gerrard59:
She will have a hard time getting such a man. Certainly not a man who doesn't have a child(ren), an African man for that matter.

Hopefully, she is not really inclined on procreation. The probability of procreating a child with Down Syndrome gets high within her age (probably 37-40). Worst still procreating with a man that age, which by then his semen quality must have dropped. Also, she won't get younger men even if there was no age barrier, as men marry down not up.

Yet another reason why I say a man can marry anytime he desires and will see someone willing to marry him. A younger person I mean.
only if his rich,if you are an older man wanting younger you have to have the money to persuade her to marry you :-) becausr no woman(esp younget) wants old sperm from a poor old man when she can get better sperm(younger) from a poor young man too :-!
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by holatin(m): 7:27am On Sep 09, 2017
whizbee:

Crazy... Not even jumia or beestudiox
both too
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2017
holatin:
she just wake up?

when guys were trolling her for attention then she dey do yanga, now when she don become ANCIENT OF DAYS she cum dey advertise herself.

you never see something, u go still post yourself for OLX for this husband matter

You get bad mouth
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by holatin(m): 8:31am On Sep 13, 2017
neoapocalypse:

You get bad mouth
no be my forth oooo na my fifth
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by Konquest: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Towncrier247:
This mature, not bad-looking lady has taken to the Internet to announce that there is a vacant post of a husband in her life. The lady who goes by the name Becky Enyioma, who is obviously an Igbo woman and has some level of financial comfort judging by her photos prefers an Igbo brother owing to cultural reasons. So, any eligible Igbo brother out there? Kindly apply now, good luck. Short guys, please get out of here...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=7378
^^^^^
^^^^^
grin... No more pussy footing!
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by jbblues24(m): 12:44am On May 31, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's excellent! cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again by Chichi4you: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2021
Hello Everyone, my name is Happiness but I prefer you call me ChiChi. We can get to hookup and then be nice friends, call or text to me on my number 0903 808 9546

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video / Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.