Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (90262 Views)

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics / My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by lardeipo(f): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2017
omoge ti jasi
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by seangy4konji: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2017
You are a stupid boy. Stupid pussyyy boy. Nôt nigga. If you were my younger brother?no Neighbour would be allowed to enter for the kain ishira weh I go give you.

Girl weh deh knack for weekend come back telł you you are not caring enough because one boy don use iyanla for ajeigbe bustop knack all weekend for oluyole estate u come wan run mad. U deh craze.

Instead make you use your money get lappy and connection face books and yahoo. U deh chase woman.

Head butt fall on you.

Better man up think u a kid??maybe na me kñack ur gal self.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Rozaytee: 11:31am On Sep 09, 2017
First and fore most @ op how old are u?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by nairanaira12: 11:31am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

Bro, its not my fault am just a gentle guy maybe I should give her some space or what do you think?

So gentility equals stupidity?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by gentlewiz: 11:31am On Sep 09, 2017
bro forget all those girly stuff you said you bought her!! How old is this girl?? She is about to break up with you. "You are not caring Enough" means you are not spending on her as she wants.. she wants a rich nigga,,, She just had a birthday and your gifts for her are pads, bra, panties,bum shot nawa 4 u ooo... Bro she wants to slay!!! she needs an Iphone to slay on I.G... see when a girl ever tells you that you are not caring enough!! it doesn't literally means what you think. even if you are always there for her, calling her and all that... Caring guy to girls means a rich nigga that spends on them and spoils them real bad... You will see them saying that guy Is such a nice guy and he is very caring.. so bro my advice to you is to man up, hustle and make money.. as for that your girl I think there is another guy in the picture and she is about to dump your ass....
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by AkumahTalk(m): 11:34am On Sep 09, 2017
Thirsty Simp.....
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by JhyMedex: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

is dis hw u hope to b a future leader.. at dis rate all u gonna b a leader to is her box of unwashed undies..
Man Up Bruh.!!!.
Brotherly advice from a caring Brother...

BTW Neva say “I'm sorry” to a Girl ..I mean Neva.!!!. rather show her u Sorry like a Boss nt by whining n begging fa..

Kai brother u nid ginormous restructuring..grin..
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by ediongadaka(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
This guy just dey waste him time. I done even Bleep you, see come beg you again. Who get that kin time again now, way be say if money dey your hand. Girls go the chase you like say tomorrow no dey. You better wise up
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by FutureLeader00: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
Rozaytee:
First and fore most @ op how old are u?
Why did u asked?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by fiyin47(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
Awwn,lover boy!. Bro, face your life and build yourself ASAP.love don't come free you kno?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by fortunechy(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
do as if she doesn't exist......i bet u she will regret it
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:
Let me not bother you with too much stories, I will keep it short and concise.

My girlfriend has been acting strange lately and I couldn't find the reason why she's doing so. We started dating last year while I was still looking for admission, things has been going smoothly for us not until after ileya festival.

Before then, she celebrated her birthday on the 23rd of August this year had to sent a message to wish her, although I was around for ileya holiday as we both live in ibadan but am schooling in osun state.
She came to visit me on ileya festival(friday) which we talk extensively about her birthday, we both discuss on how to celebrate her birthday since I wasn't around then so we resorted to go to the cinema and have some few drinks.

Also, I promised to get her some women undies as a gifts before I left for school.

I ought to have been in school by now because the festive holiday has come and gone but have told her that I would love to spend some days with her before I leave. Before she left my house of friday I asked where she will be for the weekend, she told me she won't be around on saturday but sunday will be okay so I made up my mind to visit her on sunday and use the opportunity to see her mom and sibling.

I called on saturday to check on her but she inform me that she couldn't go out due to headache, the following day which was sunday I called her severally she didn't pick my call neither return all the messages I sent to her not until yesterday when she picked and told me that she intentionally not to pick my call because I wasn't caring enough for her. Asjed her what exactly have I done wrong, she said I didn't care for her meanwhile have been calling since sunday just to check on her but she didn't pick my call, mehn I was shocked!!.

As a gentle guy wey I be I asked for frogiveness and repeatedly told her "I'm very sorry" countless of time she cut off the line on three occassion, I was very furious by her action yet I keep cool had to call her once again she told me there's nothing she wants to discuss with me anymore except what she just did.

Till now, she hasn't pick all call neither reply my messages.

Now, have bought those things I promise to get her like pads, panties, bra, bum-short, and those girly things I even sent a text to inform her that have gotten her my promises she didn't reply me.

Pls I need your advice on how to go about this because it making me so sad.

below is the screenshot of my text messages I sent her
Help me to move it to the front page
find another babe and give it to her
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Fashx007: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mehn bro you nailed it, all this newbies ish pertaining relationship is always do or die ,for crying out loud this lady is already seeing someone else she's just throwing tantrums just make the dude feel guilty and he's still waiting for her to spell it out for him
SuperSuave:
I swear down, I can never be this soft for a lady. See this guy calling, texting, begging her as if his life and hers have been entwined. What do you stand to gain out of all this wahala wey you put yourself? pūssy or something else? or has her father promise you a secured future? I just don't understand why you can't move on with your life guy.

To imagine you are a fresher in school dey vex me sef, you have so many things ahead of you in life yet you're so worked up on girl issue, I weak for you I swear.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by remonics: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

Yes bro, this is my first relationship and am scared of heartache, my stduies will suffer because am so engrossed with her angry cry
Why don't you face your studies my brother. the challenges ahead need a lot of focus and concentration. I know you are still in your youthful years. pls make the best use of your time. LET HER GO. prof G.O Fagunwa said, and I quote"omokunrin to ji lowuro to gbe obinrin sokan,iru okurin be kole no lari.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Kelvinhonor: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
Guy u are send to skul to study not for woman matter, I will only advice u to concentrate more on your studies now, after which u huzzle and make money, then women will be dying for u.but 4 now forget that girl for there is another guy taking advantage of her now, so there is no amount of beg/apologies that can move her now until she come back to her right senses.learn to be a man. Real men don't cry for women for there are so many of them out looking for guys like u to approach them. Be wish a guy, As a student u are suppose to be changing them like cloth if that is what you want, so kindly forget about her now
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by facealone05(m): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
I understand you bro u va tried enough to beg her bobo give her some space and move on with ur studies she will definitely come back to ask 4 forgiveness, but take note by d time she wake up from her sleep,she might not call u directly she might decide to ask u tru ur friend or family
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by facealone05(m): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
I understand you bro u va tried enough to beg her bobo give her some space and move on with ur studies she will definitely come back to ask 4 forgiveness, but take note by d time she wake up from her sleep,she might not call u directly she might decide to ask u tru ur friend or family
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:
Let me not bother you with too much stories, I will keep it short and concise.

My girlfriend has been acting strange lately and I couldn't find the reason why she's doing so. We started dating last year while I was still looking for admission, things has been going smoothly for us not until after ileya festival.

Before then, she celebrated her birthday on the 23rd of August this year had to sent a message to wish her, although I was around for ileya holiday as we both live in ibadan but am schooling in osun state.
She came to visit me on ileya festival(friday) which we talk extensively about her birthday, we both discuss on how to celebrate her birthday since I wasn't around then so we resorted to go to the cinema and have some few drinks.

Also, I promised to get her some women undies as a gifts before I left for school.

I ought to have been in school by now because the festive holiday has come and gone but have told her that I would love to spend some days with her before I leave. Before she left my house of friday I asked where she will be for the weekend, she told me she won't be around on saturday but sunday will be okay so I made up my mind to visit her on sunday and use the opportunity to see her mom and sibling.

I called on saturday to check on her but she inform me that she couldn't go out due to headache, the following day which was sunday I called her severally she didn't pick my call neither return all the messages I sent to her not until yesterday when she picked and told me that she intentionally not to pick my call because I wasn't caring enough for her. Asjed her what exactly have I done wrong, she said I didn't care for her meanwhile have been calling since sunday just to check on her but she didn't pick my call, mehn I was shocked!!.

As a gentle guy wey I be I asked for frogiveness and repeatedly told her "I'm very sorry" countless of time she cut off the line on three occassion, I was very furious by her action yet I keep cool had to call her once again she told me there's nothing she wants to discuss with me anymore except what she just did.

Till now, she hasn't pick all call neither reply my messages.

Now, have bought those things I promise to get her like pads, panties, bra, bum-short, and those girly things I even sent a text to inform her that have gotten her my promises she didn't reply me.

Pls I need your advice on how to go about this because it making me so sad.

below is the screenshot of my text messages I sent her
Help me to move it to the front page
baba,,tha babe dn leave you. she wasn't picking your calls because she was with the other guy. shikinah
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Bakakeyz(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
Guys he's just a kid, and this is part of the very hard way he will learn better....
If u check well, the girl sef will be a retard...cos na only ugly senseless girls dey do this kind shit, esp when one soji guy don press her mumu botton.

Lilman please move on and make yourself a better man.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by justjentle(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Na so
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by crunchyg: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
fatymore:
ask ishowdotgmail
Who be that?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Sanchase: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
She is pushing you hard so she can control you more than she already does, as soon as she gets you into that corner "YOU are finished".

She might be dating someone else especially with her petty needy attitude.

I strongly advice you to put your studies as first priority and find a distraction that will make her an option. When she realizes you are a man of no nonsense then she will desire more of you.

All the "Baby i love you" lyrics doesn't work, most girls nowadays prefer a determined man who they will try to pull from all corners but he stays focused and doesn't blink an eye.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by RUDEBOYY(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=falconey post=60234270] [b][color=#990000][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][i]

All this struggle and the reward is poo-see
at the end of the day, The way it is you're gonna need a new girl to USE those things you bought.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by laudate: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

Yes bro, this is my first relationship and am scared of heartache, my stduies will suffer because am so engrossed with her angry cry

Get your mind off the girl. angry She saw you as her personal ATM, and she has gotten what she wants from you. Unfriend her on Facebook, delete her on Whatsapp, unfollow her on Twitter and take a chill pill.

She has already found another mugu to pick up her bills, which is why she is ignoring your calls. Make discreet enquiries from her friends and family, if you know them. undecided Once you can ascertain that she is still in good health and she is merely forming, just ignore her. sad When her new mugu drops her like yesterday's soggy potato chips, she will come looking for you. And that is when you should treat her like she does not exist.

If you fail to do so, I shall personally look for you and come & flog you. angry Heartache is a fact of life. Man up and bear it! What does not kill you, makes you stronger!! shocked
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Mypeople2(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

Bro, the girl in question is matured, she's two years older than me
And she is behaving like this ? Then age is just a number
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Chijosky(m): 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
I don't know about y'all but this story is as fake as Nicki minaj b**ty, I mean how can a G act like a pucci
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Cheidy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
This guy is too stupid to be true, to slap am just dey hungry me.. Mumu boy better face your book, you're buying pant and bra wey another man go help you comot for her body..
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by uac35(f): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
@poster, i advice you to leave woman matter for now and face your studies, and you will ever remain grateful !
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by mylove4God(f): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
Face your studies for now. Let the girl be, she will come back to her senses later
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by AnembaT(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
sorry bro, but let me advise u
delete her no in ur phone; in shot both TeX messages .

the more u kip then the more ur mind will be asking u call to her...... don't fool urself just delete those things.... if she calls u back then fyn......
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Davidlekkzy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
dxpecial:
are u d lady in question?
jst saying mine

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.