Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (90443 Views)

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics / My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by tundejulius(m): 8:22am On Sep 09, 2017
dont put ur self under any stress that how this girl do just watch her closely u will see something different about her that u never notice about her.
face ur book
1.my brother check this out what contribution as she made into ur life
2.smart girls will like to play smart on weak guys
3.let her be and go back to school make sure u are full of life u dont need distraction now because if u fail she will tell u ,u are below are standard.take care
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Timmypaul: 8:22am On Sep 09, 2017
Guy I can bet it with you, she's in love with someone else, These are the stunts ladies put up when they ain't in love with you anymore. You have to be courageous, give her some space she would come bck begging you after some time but trust me never give her a chance she's not a girl DAT can be committed into a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by udatso: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:
Let me not bother you with too much stories, I will keep it short and concise.

My girlfriend has been acting strange lately and I couldn't find the reason why she's doing so. We started dating last year while I was still looking for admission, things has been going smoothly for us not until after ileya festival.

Before then, she celebrated her birthday on the 23rd of August this year had to sent a message to wish her, although I was around for ileya holiday as we both live in ibadan but am schooling in osun state.
She came to visit me on ileya festival(friday) which we talk extensively about her birthday, we both discuss on how to celebrate her birthday since I wasn't around then so we resorted to go to the cinema and have some few drinks.

Also, I promised to get her some women undies as a gifts before I left for school.

I ought to have been in school by now because the festive holiday has come and gone but have told her that I would love to spend some days with her before I leave. Before she left my house of friday I asked where she will be for the weekend, she told me she won't be around on saturday but sunday will be okay so I made up my mind to visit her on sunday and use the opportunity to see her mom and sibling.

I called on saturday to check on her but she inform me that she couldn't go out due to headache, the following day which was sunday I called her severally she didn't pick my call neither return all the messages I sent to her not until yesterday when she picked and told me that she intentionally not to pick my call because I wasn't caring enough for her. Asjed her what exactly have I done wrong, she said I didn't care for her meanwhile have been calling since sunday just to check on her but she didn't pick my call, mehn I was shocked!!.

As a gentle guy wey I be I asked for frogiveness and repeatedly told her "I'm very sorry" countless of time she cut off the line on three occassion, I was very furious by her action yet I keep cool had to call her once again she told me there's nothing she wants to discuss with me anymore except what she just did.

Till now, she hasn't pick all call neither reply my messages.

Now, have bought those things I promise to get her like pads, panties, bra, bum-short, and those girly things I even sent a text to inform her that have gotten her my promises she didn't reply me.

Pls I need your advice on how to go about this because it making me so sad.

below is the screenshot of my text messages I sent her
Help me to move it to the front page
I have fought really hard not to call you a fool.
I blame the mod for putting this trash on fp.

If you are such a kid that you don't know what to do, then perhaps you shouldn't even be dating in the first place
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Kaybaba5(m): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:
Let me not bother you with too much stories, I will keep it short and concise.

My girlfriend has been acting strange lately and I couldn't find the reason why she's doing so. We started dating last year while I was still looking for admission, things has been going smoothly for us not until after ileya festival.

Before then, she celebrated her birthday on the 23rd of August this year had to sent a message to wish her, although I was around for ileya holiday as we both live in ibadan but am schooling in osun state.
She came to visit me on ileya festival(friday) which we talk extensively about her birthday, we both discuss on how to celebrate her birthday since I wasn't around then so we resorted to go to the cinema and have some few drinks.

Also, I promised to get her some women undies as a gifts before I left for school.

I ought to have been in school by now because the festive holiday has come and gone but have told her that I would love to spend some days with her before I leave. Before she left my house of friday I asked where she will be for the weekend, she told me she won't be around on saturday but sunday will be okay so I made up my mind to visit her on sunday and use the opportunity to see her mom and sibling.

I called on saturday to check on her but she inform me that she couldn't go out due to headache, the following day which was sunday I called her severally she didn't pick my call neither return all the messages I sent to her not until yesterday when she picked and told me that she intentionally not to pick my call because I wasn't caring enough for her. Asjed her what exactly have I done wrong, she said I didn't care for her meanwhile have been calling since sunday just to check on her but she didn't pick my call, mehn I was shocked!!.

As a gentle guy wey I be I asked for frogiveness and repeatedly told her "I'm very sorry" countless of time she cut off the line on three occassion, I was very furious by her action yet I keep cool had to call her once again she told me there's nothing she wants to discuss with me anymore except what she just did.

Till now, she hasn't pick all call neither reply my messages.

Now, have bought those things I promise to get her like pads, panties, bra, bum-short, and those girly things I even sent a text to inform her that have gotten her my promises she didn't reply me.

Pls I need your advice on how to go about this because it making me so sad.

below is the screenshot of my text messages I sent her
Help me to move it to the front page

I keep saying something that I can't because of one puuusy kill myself.if I have money in pocket puuusy will find me. And that is exactly what will haapen

Face your study bro and be focus... U have along long long way to go...
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by madgoat(m): 8:39am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

Yes bro, this is my first relationship and am scared of heartache, my stduies will suffer because am so engrossed with her angry cry

Okay it seems u are a senseless person. See if u fail in school and come out with bad grades just because of a girl, u will regret it for life. You better leave her alone and face ur studies. In my opinion she sees u as a MAGA grin
Continue spending on her you hear grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by AreaFada2: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2017
Dude focus on your studies, get decent grades and do something with your life. If you succeed you do not have to take any poo from "anybarry", man or woman.

Why are setting up yourself for heartache now?

The girl probably has someone else showing her "more care" currently. Some babes are like that. They take money & materialism as show of care.
In fact even if you have money to give, try her first by not giving anyhow. A fake girl will find her level. A genuine girl will be patient.

Just chill. If the other side suits her she'll stay put. If not she'll eventually come back.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by UncutSk(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2017
dingbang:
You are a sissy
my guy why grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by FOREXMARTS: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2017
Op get a life and they'd be the one begging you schmuck.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by seguno2: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2017
dingbang:
You are a sissy

An illiterate sissy who should be more focused on his studies.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Xerox01(m): 8:46am On Sep 09, 2017
dingbang:
You are a sissy
nothing more nothing less
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by UncutSk(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2017
Somebody please beat this pussi boi with a stick 2*2 to be precise
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Theultimate(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

nothing happen o, she became very angry, had to calm her down and entertain her, we didnt do anything. thou, i was trying to kiss her but she declined
Believe me, declining was just a show off. She only wanted you to try harder. Letting her go just like that without touching her was the mistake you made. She has missed you while away. I am talking from experience.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by abiambo(m): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

Yes bro, this is my first relationship and am scared of heartache, my stduies will suffer because am so engrossed with her angry cry
young man focus on your study and use ur spare time to focus on yourself . by making urself good enough to decide which calls u want to take. if u used that money to buy some shirts and a shoe (at least) for urself u would ve a better chance at getting another girl, less chance of heartbreak and loss of attention to study. remember its study that took you to school dont waste the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by beautiful232(f): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2017
Aden777:

In Olamide's voice - and u know we Lagos boys 'a mo la towo ko'... No wonder u dey fresh... Well, i dey do night vigil here...

hahahhahahaha
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Ezionye(f): 9:02am On Sep 09, 2017
schumastic:

Signed.

Vice Chairman, Bachelors Club Lagos.

Lolz, who be the chairman?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by dingbang(m): 9:02am On Sep 09, 2017
UncutSk:
my guy why grin grin grin
lol.. 510likes... grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by 50shadesofme: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00 this lady is definitely seeing some one else who could buy her more she has long forgotten about you, my advice to you is let her be stop begging and chasing after her. You have your life and future ahead of you focus on that, take this experience with her as a learning curve don't let this break you down rather let it make you. She may be dating some hot shot while you are busy wallowing in anguish I know it's easier said than done but from what you said, it is clear that she is no longer feeling for you what you feel for her,. My guy call it a day and move on

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by linusbnn(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

Just be man enough bro,one thing I know is that "for you to be a better man and husband,you have to experience a real heartbreak,it will position you in the league of bold,fearless and strong decision men". Focus on your education because it is more rewarding than all these slay queen relationships.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by fatymore(f): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2017
crunchyg:

Wow you just nailed it, you must really be an intelligent someone kiss kiss
ask ishowdotgmail
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Fembleez1(m): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2017
Guy, go face your book, I sure exam dey around the corner. No let her offset your mind at the moment. Chase success and how to make it in life, then many girls will die to have you.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by abidex0z(m): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2017
heryurh:
Bro , lemme try to say dz in d nicest way possible..
U acted like a lil bïîtch! smiley
sarcasm of life...
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by bigK001: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2017
Yes bro, this is my first relationship and am scared of heartache, my stduies will suffer because am so engrossed with her

If you fail cos of a girl, my brother na you Sabi.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by salesforce: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2017
Really
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by adanny01(m): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

as how, someone that dont want to see me, how would i do that
im looking for someone to give it to sad

You bought them in her name, give it to her sibling, friend or someone close to her to give her. Consider posting it too.

Consider it a parting gift. Its a message telling her, she she broke off the relationship. Most girls would feel guilty after receiving it and would want to return it which you will insist its hers with strings or no strings attached.

I wouldnt dash the items out. Just make sure she gets them then you forget her for good.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by schumastic(m): 9:24am On Sep 09, 2017
Ezionye:

Lolz, who be the chairman?

Lol I can't say Cus he doesn't want his name mentioned but trust me you will soon see his post. wink
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by hush15: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

Dude, pele but frankly speaking I think you should forget about her. One, you still in school and that's your number one priority, she is also important but she comes in second. Look this tricks works all the time, focus on yourself being a better person and that would attract all the attention you need from a girl. Am yet to see a girl deny a prosperous good looking man who has the fear of God. don't think you destiny is tied to one girl who doesn't even know you there o because God can raise thousand more girls to suit you. After saying all this, finishing your education should be your priority
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2017
fatymore:
drabeey was here.. It been a long Time. I don't do ebashing.. Good morning

i dont do 'ebashing' either. just telling you not to use such word.

drabeey was HERE
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Henry1006(m): 9:39am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by cricifixo: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2017
Trust me brother, as a student, never you put ur heart in a relationship. As a student u shouldn't get trapped in a relationship, don't love, be a fvcking player!!! You can only fall in love when u have a descent job
FutureLeader00:

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by tfelicityk(m): 9:46am On Sep 09, 2017
You had better face your primary assignment first in life. Face your studies and take time to build on your vocational skills so as to become more independent. Her silence and call rejection are signs for you. Move on with your life. What is yours will surely come to you. Give those gift to your female siblings if it can size them. Good luck to you.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by opera260(m): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2017
guy I think you haven,t have form with each other if yes I think that where the prob is
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by multicolored(f): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2017
Na when you see your first year GP as 1.8,na im ur eyes go clear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.