Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (90290 Views)

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics / My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by STJAM(m): 5:19am On Sep 09, 2017
You dey mad oooo you this small boi. Run now and go Face your studies and start thinking how go become successful MAN IN LIFE.

Yr1 in schl and you're dying of 1 small gurl. .. anyway nah grade go suffer am by d time you get 3rd class from then you will know u gotting ursef into
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by STJAM(m): 5:21am On Sep 09, 2017
You dey mad oooo you this small boi. Run now and go Face your studies and start thinking how go become successful MAN IN LIFE.

Yr1 in schl and you're dying for 1 small gurl. .. anyway nah ur grade go suffer am by d time you graduate with 3rd class then you will know exactly wot u gotting ursef into...
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by donbrowser(m): 5:26am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

Bro, its not my fault am just a gentle guy maybe I should give her some space or what do you think?
Guy, just find a female friend to distract her for sometime

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by captain89: 5:40am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

Yes bro, this is my first relationship and am scared of heartache, my stduies will suffer because am so engrossed with her angry cry
...bros kneel down... hold your head with your hands and scream..my father, my father, any woman that want to truncate my destiny, fire her

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by ikem8588(m): 5:43am On Sep 09, 2017
Dshocker:

And you call yourself a "future leader"
nawaoooo guy ur own no be here
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by captain89: 5:44am On Sep 09, 2017
just look at this young man, I was already in 200 level before I had a girlfriend....you dey form loverboy wey u go still get like 10 girlfriends before u marry
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Stanley1155: 5:51am On Sep 09, 2017
You want me to tell you what you know already say she don leave you, so dat tomorrow now pple go talk say na me talk am. Lie lie en no go commot for mouth
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by MRAKBEE(m): 5:52am On Sep 09, 2017
My bae wouldn't try that oh cos she knows whatsup and the fact that i would spend my widows mite just to make her happy.
Money isn't coming fast now but she believes so much in my future and is supportive
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by MNDY(m): 5:59am On Sep 09, 2017
I swear down, dis op and im post don seriously vex me!!!

So, guy! You belong to the percentage of guys who make ladies see most guys as weak and stupid for girls ba?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Bigwig1: 5:59am On Sep 09, 2017
Daviewonder:
Baba, leave the girl for a while! you've done enough calling. When she's done with her normal girls forming, she will call you and then u should demand an explanation. i'm sure this is ur first relationship. Easy man!
I guess she needs the money she care less about those things you bought.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Adminisher: 6:02am On Sep 09, 2017
The ting wey dey VEX me sef na the pad, undies and bum shorts wey him buy. Whish kain gift be dat. Na whose daughter you dey buy dat kain gift?. Book no dey to buy?. Dress no dey?
Na you sabi wetin you dey find. Married men self no dey buy that kain rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

Yes bro, this is my first relationship and am scared of heartache, my stduies will suffer because am so engrossed with her angry cry
she was with a guy who is spoiling her with money. Stop being weak
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Preeck: 6:11am On Sep 09, 2017
@ op My guy, I don't even know what to tell u since yesterday I saw ur post.. I just keep on shaking my head
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by bibiking7(m): 6:15am On Sep 09, 2017
Frankicent:
Chair nice guys don suffer... Chai you read the signs?? She don't have feelings for you no more. You now the mumu. YOU even went to buy her pad, pant and Bra. angry you should have given her the money so she go get it her self.

2: Why continue calling a gal who refuse picking your call Like me if i call a gal 3 times and she didn't pick. I believe she intentionally don't want to pick... Well might not be like that. I built my mind like that to avoid get my head disturbed gals plenty.

3: She's fucking another guy ooo... I know cause .. grin it's observe she talked back at you, gives you less attention, Doesn't apologize... Bro don't call her for 2/3 weeks or delete her number. You will get your perfect match some day..

forget her she's gone

You are very correct. You deserve a bottle of origin. She just compared the bday gift of the other guy with this dude's sanitary pad sad and concluded that the bigger gift wins. I think this dude should use the pad for himself cos He is more of a woman than his woman. angry

For God's sake, who buys sanitary pads as bday gifts. angry

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by pawesome(m): 6:16am On Sep 09, 2017
How old re u? undecided

And for a gal nt to pick ur kal on a sunday means she ws cruising anoda dude cz most hustlers re free sundays
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by kjhova(m): 6:17am On Sep 09, 2017
7 pages gone but still I must add my comment.

@OP, your post is depressing. Firstly for the "gifts" you bought. How did you even ask "Kelechi" to give you pad there? "the green one oh, not the pink"!

Secondly, your written English is atrocious for someone in a higher institution of learning. You've got a load of commitment to put in to come out with good grades.

Thirdly, you are only still learning the ropes about relationship and you have forced many of us to recall our own sad days as starters in this game. Damn! You had to make me rem putting 3 crispy N50 notes in a sealed envelope to Deyanju (RIP)!

Fourth, you be calling, she be ignoring...it's not rocket science man, she gone with a bigger man. Work on being a bigger man too someday, man.

Lastly, that your academics will crash if you loose her is complete stupidity to me. And you may not realise this until later in life when your enemy is a security attendant at the firm where this same lady works as a marketing executive!

Get your shit together fella and put all your energy into "Making FutureLeader Great Again"!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by teflonjake(m): 6:19am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

You are too blessed to be stressed bro.

My advice, let her go. You are a freshman in school, focus on what will move you forward.

Women will always come & go, and the one that will stay will stay.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Subray(f): 6:20am On Sep 09, 2017
SuperSuave:
I swear down, I can never be this soft for a lady. See this guy calling, texting, begging her as if his life and hers have been entwined. What do you stand to gain out of all this wahala wey you put yourself? pūssy or something else? or has her father promise you a secured future? I just don't understand why you can't move on with your life guy.

To imagine you are a fresher in school dey vex me sef, you have so many things ahead of you in life yet you're so worked up on girl issue, I weak for you I swear.

Nice words bro.... See guy use ur head, u for like look sharp Chale!!! Cux life is a ghetto for no man, fine u love her n she is misbehaving just free her for some time ok n face ur studies because no girl will love to follow a failure in life.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by bigfrancis21: 6:21am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

I didn't do anything wrong, I kept asking myself what have I done wrong I couldn't get it..Thanks big bro embarassed

You're overthinking this. She probably got herself a new boyfriend. Sorry bro.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by yommen: 6:23am On Sep 09, 2017
Someone once asked to double-date, I was forming lover boy until I fell into this shoe where you don fall now. But, bro you don't have to be like me or else, the heartbreak will so hurt you badly!!!

Please!!! You are in school. Get another girl in school.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by vbnn(m): 6:25am On Sep 09, 2017
Bro,just let her be for now and focus more on your studies OK.I wish u gud luck.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by networkrecharg: 6:25am On Sep 09, 2017
MY CANDID ADVISE....

1. GET AN ALTERNATIVE BABE
2. Don't breakup with her
3. She wants to play you... (Eye on you small pocket)
4. Ask any friendly girl out and choose from them the one that appreciates u more.
5. If you follow this girl seriously, you will suffer.

Take it or leave it..

FutureLeader00:
Let me not bother you with too much stories, I will keep it short and concise.

My girlfriend has been acting strange lately and I couldn't find the reason why she's doing so. We started dating last year while I was still looking for admission, things has been going smoothly for us not until after ileya festival.

Before then, she celebrated her birthday on the 23rd of August this year had to sent a message to wish her, although I was around for ileya holiday as we both live in ibadan but am schooling in osun state.
She came to visit me on ileya festival(friday) which we talk extensively about her birthday, we both discuss on how to celebrate her birthday since I wasn't around then so we resorted to go to the cinema and have some few drinks.

Also, I promised to get her some women undies as a gifts before I left for school.

I ought to have been in school by now because the festive holiday has come and gone but have told her that I would love to spend some days with her before I leave. Before she left my house of friday I asked where she will be for the weekend, she told me she won't be around on saturday but sunday will be okay so I made up my mind to visit her on sunday and use the opportunity to see her mom and sibling.

I called on saturday to check on her but she inform me that she couldn't go out due to headache, the following day which was sunday I called her severally she didn't pick my call neither return all the messages I sent to her not until yesterday when she picked and told me that she intentionally not to pick my call because I wasn't caring enough for her. Asjed her what exactly have I done wrong, she said I didn't care for her meanwhile have been calling since sunday just to check on her but she didn't pick my call, mehn I was shocked!!.

As a gentle guy wey I be I asked for frogiveness and repeatedly told her "I'm very sorry" countless of time she cut off the line on three occassion, I was very furious by her action yet I keep cool had to call her once again she told me there's nothing she wants to discuss with me anymore except what she just did.

Till now, she hasn't pick all call neither reply my messages.

Now, have bought those things I promise to get her like pads, panties, bra, bum-short, and those girly things I even sent a text to inform her that have gotten her my promises she didn't reply me.

Pls I need your advice on how to go about this because it making me so sad.

below is the screenshot of my text messages I sent her
Help me to move it to the front page
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by teflonjake(m): 6:25am On Sep 09, 2017
kjhova:
7 pages gone but still I must add my comment.

@OP, your post is depressing. Firstly for the "gifts" you bought. How did you even ask "Kelechi" to give you pad there? "the green one oh, not the pink"!

Secondly, your written English is atrocious for someone in a higher institution of learning. You've got a load of commitment to put in to come out with good grades.

Thirdly, you are only still learning the ropes about relationship and you have forced many of us to recall our own sad days as starters in this game. Damn! You had to make me rem putting 3 crispy N50 notes in a sealed envelope to Deyanju (RIP)!

Fourth, you be calling, she be ignoring...it's not rocket science man, she gone with a bigger man. Work on being a bigger man too someday, man.

Lastly, that your academics will crash if you loose her is complete stupidity to me. And you may not realise this until later in life when your enemy is a security attendant at the firm where this same lady works as a marketing executive!

Get your shit together fella and put all your energy into "Making FutureLeader Great Again"!

grin grin grin grin grin

Atrocious, RIP, security attendant grin grin grin grin

He's a lil kid & really needs to focus on what's best for him.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:25am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

Don't let one girl derail you from one of the reason for going to school....If it eventually gets to that(I hope it won't) just move on
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by danla44(m): 6:26am On Sep 09, 2017
Looking at how you saved her name in your phone (Dearest) shows that you are cheating on her, i hope you are not sending this message from the room of your "Dear" or "most dear"
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:29am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

and you're a future leader? Who are you gonna lead behaving like this? Better grow up and face your studies. Why do you attach so much importance to a lady like that?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Kay25(m): 6:30am On Sep 09, 2017
Abeg run your race to be a man and not a boy like a toy in d hand of women.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:30am On Sep 09, 2017
danla44:
Looking at how you saved her name in your phone (Dearest) shows that you are cheating on her, i hope you are not sending this message from the room of your "Dear" or "most dear"
grin grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:33am On Sep 09, 2017
SuperSuave:
I swear down, I can never be this soft for a lady. See this guy calling, texting, begging her as if his life and hers have been entwined. What do you stand to gain out of all this wahala wey you put yourself? pūssy or something else? or has her father promise you a secured future? I just don't understand why you can't move on with your life guy.

To imagine you are a fresher in school dey vex me sef, you have so many things ahead of you in life yet you're so worked up on girl issue, I weak for you I swear.
the small boy makes me angry. He's playing with his education.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by sisisioge: 6:34am On Sep 09, 2017
Wow! Why isn't anyone saying the truth? That babe was out with someone on Saturday! She has met someone else and doesn't care much for our gentle dude anymore.

Just keep your cool...don't get too stressed. The best way to get over a bae is to get under another bae. Surely, there are several babes in your school. Pele.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by henrijin: 6:41am On Sep 09, 2017
My friend, you better return to school. No allow any girl, no matter what hinder you from walking towards your goals. Another guy dey bang am. You dey there dey give yourself headache. If to say I sabi you, you for receive dirty slaps.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by malakasea(m): 6:41am On Sep 09, 2017
My guy you shuld not fustrate your self because of a woman,seance you have apologise 4 doing noting wrong and she did't consider your apology just let her be,go 4 another woman my guy because women are many in this world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.