Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,177 members, 7,867,413 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (44224 Views)

Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. / Something Has Been Bothering Me, Nairalander Help Me With Answers / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by BasketballGURU(m): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2017
Nobodys:
swithrt... Please go to d first page of the thread and read it down to dis page and pls in ur road to not being unintelligent pls pls read it properly.....thanks in advance,,..

This doesn't still make you intelligent! Cut the crap

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by BasketballGURU(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2017
Prognose:

To avoid sounding unintelligent, read from the first to the last page.

Or if you don't have the time, read from page 18.

You're welcome.

I have lost interest,Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2017
BasketballGURU:
And yet no single pic of the sick mom, THE HEALTHY MOM, NO PICTURE OF THE HOSPITAL, NO SINGLE RECEIPT, NO PICTURE OF THE DOCTOR/DOCTORS, NO...NOT ONE SINGLE PICTURE

Some Nigerians are so unintelligent! I refuse to be unintelligent
You're expecting pictures of the doctors? You're already unintelligent, don't fight it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by BasketballGURU(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:
You're expecting pictures of the doctors? You're already unintelligent, don't fight it.

18-22 years tops.Yet you spend most of your day online...What have you achieved in Life? Juveniles like you being celebrities in the E-world.

Like I said, i have lost interest.Keep swimming in it...since you obviously don't have a real job

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Harbeyg09(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2017
BasketballGURU:

18-22 years tops.Yet you spend most of your day online...What have you achieved in Life? Juveniles like you being celebrities in the E-world.

Like I said, i have lost interest.Keep swimming in it...since you obviously don't have a real job

This one weak me bikonu grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Harbeyg09(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2017
How come no pics of the mum or whatsoever, just E talking
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2017
BasketballGURU:

If you've achieved something in life, you'll be known and probably won't be online by this time. Next time, read and don't display ignorance thinking you're sounding intelligent.
You that have a job, it's Monday morning and what are you doing on nl? Like I said, don't fight it. The little hope that you may be intelligent is already gone.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2017
Harbeyg09:
How come no pics of the mum or whatsoever, just E talking
That's because you are late.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Harbeyg09(m): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:
That's because you are late.
I rest my case then cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ermmm..........lipsrsealed embarassed

its the same numerilogists who predicted dem acid rain o (which did fall)................

Nephew huh?
Cool

you're now ghana right?
No it didn't fall. Rain fell during that period but it wasn't acid.

I'm still in Nigeria, will leave on the 25th of this month.
Good morning dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2017
Piiko:
I don't believe in a lot of things but my guiding principle in life is do the greater good to a great number of people and live like everyday was ur last, life isn't guaranteed
Sure. smiley
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:

Good morning dear.

Ehen.
Naija sweet.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2017
scooby12:

Ehen.
Naija sweet.
Hmm, not really.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Hmm, not really.

Hmmm.
That's not good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:

lolz,.. Dear abeg dont mind dat one jor.... He go soon ask for photos of nurses cleaners and other patients ....pls ignore his ignorance to finally be intelligent..,..,
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by FvckShiT(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2017
What the fûçk happened here? Too blöödyfûçkiñg long to read
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by MariamAlheri: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2017
Prognose:
And for those asking, we who grew up in DSC called everywhere warri (even til today for some of us) ... It was when we got older we realised that DSC complex was in ovwian/aladja. All we knew then was warri and orhuwhorun.

Also the DSC hospital is still active, although mostly handled by expatriates. They tried changing the name once I think but the "DSC hospital" name stuck. It was one of the best hospitals in Delta State then, if not for corruption and the Nigerian factor...

CC wrathofhadez

You are very correct, I grew up in white house.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:

Good morning dear.

lol

same here bae

and yeah it'd fall...............they said it was gonna be like normal rain but would affect people who got soaked in it in da future......

Oh 25 huh grin

that means our little deal is still on grin
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2017
Tahra:
Sweet in a sweet way.tongue Complete am na.angry grin That girl is stupid AF.Why should i lie in the first place?Love that isn't trustworthy,is that one love?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol cheesy cheesy

whats love to you then?

Morning BTW
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

same here bae

and yeah it'd fall...............they said it was gonna be like normal rain but would affect people who got soaked in it in da future......

Oh 25 huh grin

that means our little deal is still on grin

It didn't happen na. Because I remember that day I was soaked in the rain yet nothing happened.

Deal? I did that before this current one. Sorry you didn't see it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2017
Nobodys:
lolz,.. Dear abeg dont mind dat one jor.... He go soon ask for photos of nurses cleaners and other patients ....pls ignore his ignorance to finally be intelligent..,..,
Hahaha cheesy grin
Stellie you're very strong, imagine your sense of humor in this trying times. kiss
I'm waiting for him to ask for the hospital's ambulance plate number so we can know he's very intelligent. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by iykekelvins(m): 10:30am On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:
If you've achieved something in life, you'll be known and probably won't be online by this time. Next time, read and don't display ignorance thinking you're sounding intelligent.
You that have a job, it's Monday morning and what are you doing on nl? Like I said, don't fight it. The little hope that you may be intelligent is already gone.

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 18, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol cheesy cheesy
whats love to you then?
Morning BTW
Love no dey my dictionary. Morning,hw u dey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:46am On Sep 18, 2017
iykekelvins:
Iyke! cheesy
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Prognose: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
MariamAlheri:

You are very correct, I grew up in white house.
Me I be camp extension pikin smiley
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by MariamAlheri: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Prognose:

cheesy #MadeOfSteel
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Prognose: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
MariamAlheri:

cheesy #MadeOfSteel
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Prognose:

wow..i lived there also buh we later moved to orhuwhorun
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Prognose: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nobodys:
wow..i lived there also buh we later moved to orhuwhorun

And you let these social e-misfits oppress you?

angry

You ought to be tougher than that. You're made of sterner stuff.

You're #madeofsteel!

grin
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Prognose:

And you let these social e-misfits oppress you?

angry

You ought to be tougher than that. You're made of sterner stuff.

You're #madeofsteel!

grin
lol... Dear anybody in my state right now would melt down oo ..no matter d steel ...
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
SirJeffry:
Very good. I'm glad you're happy again. Cheers.
pls i sent you an email msg.,,,,, hope u see it..

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Reply)

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / Nigerian Couple Recreates Barack And Michelle Obama's Photos / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.