Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (45417 Views)

Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. / Something Has Been Bothering Me, Nairalander Help Me With Answers / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Jodha(f): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol hehehe yeah thats my church, well i close early today, because i went to a thanksgiving service of a friend in another church.. well i am in the media department, we are incharge of the cameras, the tv stations and the youtube channel but at times, i stay with the instrumentalist..

So yhu are one of those tech guys....cool...

I think say yhu wan yarn say yhu be choir member ah for yab yhu now
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Saintsammurai(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Jodha:

So yhu are one of those tech guys....cool...

I think say yhu wan yarn say yhu be choir member ah for yab yhu now
lol goodevening... though i can sing very well but i am not in the choir... hows ur day?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Jodha(f): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol goodevening... though i can sing very well but i am not in the choir... hows ur day?

If yhu can sing very well...then im a rap artiste...a lyrical viper..looolzz...

My day was awk....yhurs?...
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Saintsammurai(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Jodha:

If yhu can sing very well...then im a rap artiste...a lyrical viper..looolzz...

My day was awk....yhurs?...
lol my day was perfect... so who is your favourite musician?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Jodha(f): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol my day was perfect... so who is your favourite musician?

Gospel?..

Don Moen..i guess..

he's the main person popping into my head right now..
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Saintsammurai(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
Jodha:

Gospel?..

Don Moen..i guess..

he's the main person popping into my head right now..
hmm nice one i like don moen too... i love sinat and the rest too. "when it comes to wordly songs as its called, i love micheal jackson, dolly parton, enya and lana del rey..with cool midnight blues.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
**Sigh**
i read from page 0 to 31
ibo talk say if nobody praise lizard wey fall from iroko, hin go praise hinself.

let me go back to watching in 8D

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Prognose: 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Femlexx:
**Sigh**
i read from page 0 to 31
ibo talk say if nobody praise lizard wey fall from iroko, hin go praise hinself.

let me go back to watching in 8D
grin
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by monkytail(m): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2017
Abeg was the Op scamming...no time to read everything
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Jodha(f): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmm nice one i like don moen too... i love sinat and the rest too. "when it comes to wordly songs as its called, i love micheal jackson, dolly parton, enya and lana del rey..with cool midnight blues.

Im not really a fan of micheal jackson...but i love dolly parton especially....coat of many colours...

Enya songs dey fear me woh....
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hy nobodys, any update about mum? What's the new development now? Hope no problem?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Hy nobodys, any update about mum? What's the new development now? Hope no problem?
dear... Hmmm things are just getting difficult and am just imagining if it would ever get better... The nurses said her temperature is not stable.. It skyrockets and come down and dis has an effect on her head as it would lead to confusion in the head and she could have a few traumas and all that.... They requested me to make a deposit of 50k after making few deposits last week unless dy wud pause treatments..... Me i just tire... I dint wanna bring it here cause of how everything went the last time , i had to tel some few people privately...sincerely dear, all of everything is way too much for only me.. .. And d nurses said am pressuring her
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nobodys:
dear... Hmmm things are just getting difficult and am just imagining if it would ever get better... The nurses said her temperature is not stable.. It skyrockets and come down and dis has an effect on her head as it would lead to confusion in the head and she could have a few traumas and all that.... They requested me to make a deposit of 50k after making few deposits last week unless dy wud pause treatments..... Me i just tire... I dint wanna bring it here cause of how everything went the last time , i had to tel some few people privately...sincerely dear, all of everything is way too much for only me.. .. And d nurses said am pressuring her
Stellie this is nl, if you no get tough skin you can't survive here. And then, you've been vindicated and the peeps who believe you are okay. If there's any problem you should bring it here. I've been fighting everyone for you, so don't say because of their trolling you won't say anything. Next time there's an issue, but we pray there won't be issues tho. Come straight here. Help will always be rendered. Hope they're still giving mum the treatment? And how much have you gotten altogether?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Stellie this is nl, if you no get tough skin you can't survive here. And then, you've been vindicated and the peeps who believe you are okay. If there's any problem you should bring it here. I've been fighting everyone for you, so don't say because of their trolling you won't say anything. Next time there's an issue, but we pray there won't be issues tho. Come straight here. Help will always be rendered. Hope they're still giving mum the treatment? And how much have you gotten altogether?
dear i know . Buh d troubles here somtyms can be very frustrating and am not even feeling fyn buh i have to be strong.. Me i dont even have any single penny with me,.. Buh am planning on selling somthing tomoro. So i myt have 5k or 6k tomoro. And yeah dey are still treating her buh dey gave me 3days top unless dy wud stop treatment
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Oyindidi(f): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nobodys:
dear i know . Buh d troubles here somtyms can be very frustrating and am not even feeling fyn buh i have to be strong.. Me i dont even have any single penny with me,.. Buh am planning on selling somthing tomoro. So i myt have 5k or 6k tomoro. And yeah dey are still treating her buh dey gave me 3days top unless dy wud stop treatment
Young lady, don't you have family members? You are begging indirectly, that's too bad
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Saintsammurai(m): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
hmmm IT is well, even inside a well.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Young lady, don't you have family members? You are begging indirectly, that's too bad
i told you makydebbie... I said it... Imagine dis comin from a girl dat even said i should never mention her in dis thread again... Its too bad To beg for my mother? Is ur mother too small for u to begIs she too small to worth your begging ...It is well with you lady....

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmmm IT is well, even inside a well.
hi am sorry to disturb you buh i noticed you live in warri. Pls do u know of any govt hospitals around or one that is very cheap
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Oyindidi(f): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nobodys:
i told you makydebbie... I said it... Imagine dis comin from a girl dat even said i should never mention her in dis thread again... Its too bad To beg for my mother? Is ur mother too small for u to begIs she too small to worth your begging ...It is well with you lady....
Thought it's for you, I still maintain get your family and church members involved. Not just for financial support but also in sharing your burdens. You can still be here doing your thing sha but that's the right thing to do. God will heal your mother, my prayers are with her. Do well to get your family members involved in all this. I know you're an only child, the burden is too much for you.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nobodys:
God is with you. Help will come before the third day ultimatum okay? Hope you know you've to be strong for you and mum?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
God is with you. Help will come before the third day ultimatum okay? Hope you know you've to be strong for you and mum?
what's the illness, care to fill me in?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
Stellie what of your family and church members? Because I think you'll need more than 50k as time goes by. Get people involved dear.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Piiko:
what's the illness, care to fill me in?
Her mum was involved in an accident. She was on life support but she's getting better. The op is an only child without a dad. So she's seeking financial support and of course, our prayers too.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Oyindidi(f): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Stellie what of your family and church members? Because I think you'll need more than 50k as time goes by. Get people involved dear.
I love you Debbie! Exactly what I was telling
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
I was the one that asked for information. She just told me what's going on.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Oyindidi(f): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Even 100k will not be enough
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
I love you Debbie! Exactly what I was telling
The feeling is completely mutual ma. kiss

I know God will heal her mum, but it's gonna be a gradual process. She can't do it alone.
Cc Nobodys.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Oyindidi(f): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
I was the one that asked for information. She just told me what's going on.
Debbie, I know but I see what you're not seeing. It's time she look for family and church members
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Her mum was involved in an accident. She was on life support but she's getting better. The op is an only child without a dad. So she's seeking financial support and of course, our prayers too.
if she can do an estimation and say how much will be needed for majority of the treatment, her location, it will help her cause, and encourage someone like me to give something little to support, times are hard tho but I can come through
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Even 100k will not be enough
I've just realised too.

Oyindidi:
Debbie, I know but I see what you're not seeing. It's time she look for family and church members
I completely agree with this ma. I'm just realising it, I was thinking the initial amount would cover all costs. Looks like her mum's case is serious.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Piiko:
if she can do an estimation and say how much will be needed for majority of the treatment, her location, it will help her cause, and encourage someone like me to give something little to support, times are hard tho but I can come through
Awwn so sweet. smiley
Cc Nobodys. Say it on this thread don't mind anybody, it'll help you and mum. If they come for you, I'm always here. smiley
She's based at warri with her mum so the hospital is there.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn so sweet. smiley
Cc Nobodys. Say it on this thread don't mind anybody, it'll help you and mum. If they come for you, I'm always here. smiley
She's based at warri with her mum so the hospital is there.
Good enough that's the first step, please provide an estimate, if you come online to solicit for help it's a brave move, a problem shared is half solved

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply)

Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened / Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.