Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

Why I Envy The Street Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Envy The Street Guys (623 Views)

Runz Girls/street Guys,you Can Compel Your 'clients' To Pay You If You Do This.. / I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection / List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Envy The Street Guys by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
The reasons why I envy the street guys are discussed below:

1. Society: The street guys don't care much about what people say, they are only concerned about their own interests. They live satisfactory lives. They build no reputation & protect no name or image. In short, they live a life of liberty to the full.

2. Religion: The street guys give no damn about religious beliefs. They do not care if their Pastors/Alfas meet them at dirty places or catch them doing illicit acts. Tell them the hell is real & they would ask you if you had been to heaven before. The news of heaven, as reported by those who claimed to be dead & resurrected again, are never the same.

3. Education: The street guys don't have much interest in education. Those who are in schools study less because they believe education does not guarantee one's success in life. Well, there are street guys who are born genius & anyone who follows their ways does so to his/her own detriment. They enjoy their days on campus to the fullest. They give no regards to what the future holds for them.

4. Relationship: The street guys are loved by girls. You keep wondering why some girls leave the so called reliable guys & run after the street guys. They remain loyal to them even when they are being brutally beaten everyday. "You are doing all these to me because you know that I love you or because you know that my people do no longer care about me since I insisted on dating you. Do you think they would let you be if you eventually kill me?", some girls would say. Must they get killed before they flee? These are the girls that won't accept the pleas of responsible guys untill their parents intervene. Knowing fully that they are not virgins, some girls would even tell you 'till wedding night' while getting satisfied sexually by one street guy.

At the end of it all, I realized the above reasons are not worth envying the street guys as I love my life the way I live it too.
Thanks
Re: Why I Envy The Street Guys by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
Good day,

I didn't even come here to read your reasons, I came here to find out the exact time you intend to commit suicide - cuz that's all that's left for you to do after this garbage.

Kindly furnish us with the aforementioned details.

Cheers.

- Concerned Nairalanders.
Re: Why I Envy The Street Guys by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
How can someone envy street guys
Nawa o
Re: Why I Envy The Street Guys by NairalandCS(m): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
ShyCypher:
Good day,

I didn't even come here to read your reasons, I came here to find out the excat time you intend to commit suicide - cuz that's all that's left for you to do after this garbage.

Kindly furnish us with the aforementioned details.

Cheers.

- Concerned Nairalanders.

Bro. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man On Facebook Threatens To Divorce His Wife Over This / Gm Nairalander I Need Advice / 18-yr-old Boy Weds His 17-yr-old Fiancé In Abia State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.