Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life (8135 Views)

6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by LilSfc(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Only 1
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Hmmm the one that is late hope she didn't die in active service shocked
500 times undecided haba u just want to enlarge their kitty wall sha .. y so mean grin

Hahaha lwkmd

the one that died was poisoned in her school hostel

just a month after we broke up

she was my first girlfriend
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Lalas247(f): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Danielmoore:

Hahaha lwkmd

the one that died was poisoned in her school hostel

just a month after we broke up

she was my first girlfriend
Oh no sorry o
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Melvyn11: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
Plus the last one that's 25 and counting.

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by ojun50(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
During ND 2, HND 2, during service 1, frm 2014 till date 7 different plus single mothers.

Total 12
note no ashow jst real gf some with benefit

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by febo15(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jus 12, but in fact I wish I could f**k every girl in the world. grin
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Beadex1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
lost counts but i am a changed guy now........only one for this year and i am happy abt it
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by kally01(m): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
5 married Women, 7 SingleMoms, 4 virgins,16 Runs girls and 7girlfriends
baba for the gals
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by 1Sharon(f): 1:00am On Sep 10, 2017
Gidex4u:
Just 8, but desperately in need of more please keep in touch.

Uncle respect ur age
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by 1Sharon(f): 1:05am On Sep 10, 2017
ojun50:
During ND 2, HND 2, during service 1, frm 2014 till date 7 different plus single mothers.

Total 12
note no ashow jst real gf some with benefit

This seems honest
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by lilmarley: 2:51am On Sep 10, 2017
only one ......and that was last month
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by SmellingAnus(m): 3:01am On Sep 10, 2017
dollytino4real:
am here to read guys trash but is lik they are afraid to comment. i know some babes will read their guys comment here and beginning to cry regretable cry. pls accept my sympathy
hahahha
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by lazeal: 3:49am On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:
Some guys can't even remember how many girls
just 4. I am not a sex freak and I don't get too excited over it.
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by ojun50(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2017
1Sharon:

This seems honest
yep
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Tattooboy: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2017
Well, according to my diary, 22. I think I'm beginning to lose form. I saw a lady yesterday and I was scared to approach her. My new babe must av done sth to me.
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by MrDickman: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tattooboy:
Well, according to my diary, 22. I think I'm beginning to lose form. I saw a lady yesterday and I was scared to approach her. My new babe must av done sth to me.
that 22.. Is it plus ashawo or just normal girls?
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Tattooboy: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
MrDickman:

that 22.. Is it plus ashawo or just normal girls?
Normal girls. But recently its been hard to differentiate btwn ashawo and 'normal girls' as money is becoming a huge factor in getting laid.
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by princealexndre(m): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:
Some guys can't even remember how many girls
how will u remember....U wan dey count?
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2017
TGoddess:
How many yoruba girls have you fùcked for you to have arrived at that conclusion
uncountable
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Mph6: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2017
I am a virgin
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2017
ikbnice:
you won't hang your boot, you'll hang your diick. I can agree with you you on the yoruba girls, they like sex but won't show it for face. Most are cheap but not all.
they possess the loosest waist I have never seen in my entire lifetime... though they have round black ass, but their excreting water hole is loose and watery, unhygienic fellows
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Damilaredrey24(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2017
Danielmoore:
I have had sex over 500
times
with only 3 different girls one is late now
Nah u kill d gurl with too much of SEX.
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2017
Only 8 to be honest. 2 were normal girl friends, the rest were just friends sha.
But I'm still a virgin grin, so teamV
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
None

#Team virgin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Swear Pùssy Don Tire Me / I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!! / This Lady Wins The Best Twitter Reply Of The Year For 2017 (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.