Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life (8164 Views)

6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Atlantia(f): 5:44am On Sep 09, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
y do u think so?
Because it obviously is... when such a topic comes up, lies abound. grin

Go figure!
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:45am On Sep 09, 2017
dollytino4real:
na dat hole u use ur big head burst from,no hole no you
i knw bt the sweetness of that place is just too hard for me to comot mind.
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by MVLOX(m): 6:11am On Sep 09, 2017
None ... Am waiting to get married to kick start that part of my life
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 09, 2017
20 normal gals, 3 gal friends, 4 runs babes, over 30 ashawo grin
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by dollytino4real(f): 6:25am On Sep 09, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
i knw bt the sweetness of that place is just too hard for me to comot mind.
u funny sha! make to"to fall on u
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:27am On Sep 09, 2017
dollytino4real:
u funny sha! make to"to fall on u
stop cursing me that thing is the most dangerous thin on earth i call it devil reincarnation
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by ABBkelvin(m): 6:28am On Sep 09, 2017
May my spirit forgive my physical body.
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:28am On Sep 09, 2017
Atlantia:
Because it obviously is... when such a topic comes up, lies abound. grin
Go figure!
if u say so sha.
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by dollytino4real(f): 6:32am On Sep 09, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
stop cursing me that thing is the most dangerous thin on earth i call it devil reincarnation
i know curse u my bros , good morning sir
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:34am On Sep 09, 2017
dollytino4real:
i know curse u my bros , good morning sir
morning ma.y u say to "to fall on me den lol?
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Lush100(m): 6:37am On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:38am On Sep 09, 2017
last I checked its 76 , I have bed 37 girls from 36 States of Nigeria, I'm going international, will like to reach 100girls before I get marry then I hang my boot... Yoruba girls are very cheap to get
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:42am On Sep 09, 2017
last I checked its 76 , I have bed 37 girls from 36 States of Nigeria, I'm going international, will like to reach 100girls before I get marry then I hang my boot... Yoruba girls are very cheap to get , Igbo girls are toughest, they will like to chop ur money if your not careful she will run after chopping you, Edo girls nah money for hand waist for bed, kogi and Benue girls... kai them dey use their waists as a gift, warri girls kilode plenty talk but sex starved, Rivers girl osho free.. abeg I no won continue b4 my new crush catch me...

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by SweetJoystick(m): 7:03am On Sep 09, 2017
650+ as at last count 2 years ago
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2017
decatalyst:

And most girls can't remember how many 'insertions' they have had...candles, cucumbers, rods and d!cks alike undecided

No one knows the number.
and most guys can't even remember how Manu cartons of soap and vasciline they have wasted on their docks even with all the many girls they sleep with on daily basis.

I can't believe I typed this but I just had to

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by phintohlar(f): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooo!!
Well thank u!!!
Phintoh....abeg I no wan break my teeth oooo!!!
i go fix am 4 u no worry
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by luminouz(m): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:

Baby boy stop lying

Evaberry my dear....
I ain't lying ooo!!!
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by luminouz(m): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2017
phintohlar:
i go fix am 4 u no worry
Lmaoooooo!!!!
OK...I hear
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by phintohlar(f): 7:49am On Sep 09, 2017
luminouz:
Lmaoooooo!!!! OK...I hear
issokay
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Tenkobos(m): 7:51am On Sep 09, 2017
kimbraa:
3 seems too small a figure for a sexually active guy. Perhaps, you must be very young and not too into women. That's nice if it's the truth. grin
Kimbraa, what do you mean by 3 being too small for sexually active guy?

Are you not aware that there are volcanoes that are active but have not erupted in the past 9,999 years?
Being sexually active and whoring around ain't the same thing.
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by luminouz(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2017
Tenkobos:
Kimbraa, what do you mean by 3 being too small for sexually active guy?

Are you not aware that there are volcanoes that are active but have not erupted in the past 9,999 years?
Being sexually active and whoring around ain't the same thing.
Nice observation!!!
I am sexually active o....don't lemme go dia
But I ain't a man hoe! Dont whòre around!!!
But I don't blame her assertion o....if u see what i see everyday....
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by cymontempler: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2017
I can't remember.. But should be in the range of 100 - 150. Locally and Internationally.
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by thestevens: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2017
I remember back then when one babe ask me this question, I seriously don't know.
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by lordgolden1(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2017
dollytino4real:
as it is 4 man so also 4 woman
Na so
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Bahddo(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2017
Just one.
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by segunojo866: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2017
Danielmoore:
I have had sex over 500
times
with only 3 different girls one is late now
hahahahahaha may her pussy r.i.p
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by dollytino4real(f): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
morning ma.y u say to "to fall on me den lol?
i dey hail to"to master! wen they say buhari fall on u dat one is curse
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by BluntBoy(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2017
I am still doing the maths...
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:40am On Sep 09, 2017
dollytino4real:
i dey hail to"to master! wen they say buhari fall on u dat one is curse
lol na that hole u talk o
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Diamond13(f): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2017
MrDickman:
Alright lets have fun. Sometimes on my bed, I just begin to reminisce the total number of girls I've had sex with in my lifetime.

Well mine is just 12 different girls and I've not had sex with each of them more than twice..
whats yours?

NB: This thread is for mature minds only... no kids allowed. If you insult me you insult your father

You regard this as a feat? Sexual relationship and blood covenant are tantamount. When one engages in premarital and extramarital sex, one gets into covenant with different partners. Don't be ignorant of the fact that some of these sexual partners are destroyers of destinies.
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2017
Humbleprick:
Over 20 this year alone,
shocked
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Humbleprick: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2017
Monaco2:

Ur prick is definitely not humble lol

Na so we see am o,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures / Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too / Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.