Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life (8156 Views)

6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2017
Greenbullet:
Sincerely close to 150 but not less than 100.

at least you honest about it
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Humbleprick: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

shocked

Na so we see am o,

grin
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2017
Humbleprick:

Na so we see am o,
grin
don't worry I'm not judging
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by samsam2019: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2017
To be honest I've lost count.
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by JaffyJoe(m): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
and most guys can't even remember how Manu cartons of soap and vasciline they have wasted on their docks even with all the many girls they sleep with on daily basis.

I can't believe I typed this but I just had to

Hahaha hilarious but no word of lie.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Wizklynd23(m): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
angry
Pidginwhisper:
5 married Women, 7 SingleMoms, 4 virgins,16 Runs girls and 7girlfriends
You see your life?? Give us the total by yourself angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Wizklynd23(m): 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
last I checked its 76 , I have bed 37 girls from 36 States of Nigeria, I'm going international, will like to reach 100girls before I get marry then I hang my boot... Yoruba girls are very cheap to get
chisos!!!

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
JaffyJoe:

Hahaha hilarious but no word of lie.
grin grin grin grin
Thanks for understanding
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Hilles(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
somewhere in between 25 and 30
no runs girls, no olosho! cheesy
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by ikbnice(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Danielmoore:
I have had sex over 500 times with only 3 different girls one is late now
yoruba call that - 'ADOPA'
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by ikbnice(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
last I checked its 76 , I have bed 37 girls from 36 States of Nigeria, I'm going international, will like to reach 100girls before I get marry then I hang my boot... Yoruba girls are very cheap to get
you won't hang your boot, you'll hang your diick. I can agree with you you on the yoruba girls, they like sex but won't show it for face. Most are cheap but not all.
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by ikbnice(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Sex is overrated. It means nothing to me.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Biodun1929(m): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
About 6 years ago, i was the best man at my friend's wedding, and during the bache eve, someone brought up this question, and most guys there laughed and said they couldn't count how many girls that they had slept with. Some said if they were given a fullscap sheet to write the names of the girls they had slept with, that they would exaust it and and ask for extra sheet.

I was so depressed because at the time, i had only slept with one girl in my whole entire life (thanks to NYSC). I wished i could be like those guys. As they say, be careful of what you wish for. Now i am worse than those guys. I have done it all, threesomes, orrgies, young girls, girls my age, older ladies, slim, fat, tall, short, hairy...damn! I can't count. I'm a veteran.

And now i wish i could go back to when i had slept with just one girl in my life...or maybe just 3 girls. This is because i find it hard to stay in a serious relationship. Everything is just about sex, sex, sex.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Burgerlomo: 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
1 cool
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
last I checked its 76 , I have bed 37 girls from 36 States of Nigeria, I'm going international, will like to reach 100girls before I get marry then I hang my boot... Yoruba girls are very cheap to get , Igbo girls are toughest, they will like to chop ur money if your not careful she will run after chopping you, Edo girls nah money for hand waist for bed, kogi and Benue girls... kai them dey use their waists as a gift, warri girls kilode plenty talk but sex starved, Rivers girl osho free.. abeg I no won continue b4 my new crush catch me...
How many yoruba girls have you fùcked for you to have arrived at that conclusion
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by mikesdam: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
None, i can say that anywhere
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by bangalee1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lost count I swear
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by WhereIsBuhari: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Only 8. They are: Chidinma, Chinyere, Chizoba, Ogochukwu, Oge, Onyinye, Chinwe and Chioma. I love Igbo girls so much.
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Oyebee91(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin
Adasun:
under 0.5 girls undecided
lol grin grin
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Oyebee91(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Danielmoore:
I have had sex over 500
times
with only 3 different girls one is late now
afigba ti ofi oko paa cry
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by daikale: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Slept with No one
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
Biodun1929:
About 6 years ago, i was the best man at my friend's wedding, and during the bache eve, someone brought up this question, and most guys there laughed and said they couldn't count how many girls that they had slept with. Some said if they were given a fullscap sheet to write the names of the girls they had slept with, that they would exaust it and and ask for extra sheet.

I was so depressed because at the time, i had only slept with one girl in my whole entire life (thanks to NYSC). I wished i could be like those guys. As they say, be careful of what you wish for. Now i am worse than those guys. I have done it all, threesomes, orrgies, young girls, girls my age, older ladies, slim, fat, tall, short, hairy...damn! I can't count. I'm a veteran.

And now i wish i could go back to when i had slept with just one girl in my life...or maybe just 3 girls. This is because i find it hard to stay in a serious relationship. Everything is just about sex, sex, sex.
Contamination. Go for deliverance
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by sconp: 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by tooclean(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Make i nor lie, i nor fit remember ooo
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by yvonnechaka(f): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Then 50 by the end of d year
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by cpapa: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
That's d more reason atiku said youth's can not rule this country

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Lalas247(f): 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
Here to read lies and exaggerated lies grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Lalas247(f): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
Danielmoore:
I have had sex over 500
times
with only 3 different girls one is late now
Hmmm the one that is late hope she didn't die in active service shocked
500 times undecided haba u just want to enlarge their kitty wall sha .. y so mean grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by cpapa: 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
Biodun1929:

. Pls how did we get to this point is it' recession or what
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Lalas247(f): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
5 married Women, 7 SingleMoms, 4 virgins,16 Runs girls and 7girlfriends
Kikikiki
Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Biodun1929(m): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nma27:
Contamination. Go for deliverance

I already did. The below "woli" was the one that did deliverance for me. I am now a good boy o. Sorry, good man.

Re: Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life by Jaqenhghar: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:
Here to read lies and exaggerated lies grin
Hhmmm. you heard the saying. If a girl tells you how many men she has been with, multiply the number by 3. If a guy tells you how many girls he has been with divide the number by 3

In this case divide the number by 100 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Affordable Apartments, Rooms And Hostels For Rent Around Unilag, Yaba / My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa / This Lady’s Backside Is The Biggest You Have Ever Seen (sexy Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.