Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without Alert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without Alert (696 Views)

My Jealous Husband Removed My Eye And Cut Off My Fingers (video) / My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman / He Removed My Skirt And Cloth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without Alert by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 09, 2017
GT BANK STAFF HAVE 419 PEOPLE !!!!
Gtbank finish me. But i will take the matter to court and published you on Twitter ,instagram _, daily trust and the nation news paper .(KADUNA) I have N950,000 in my gt bank acct I kept them since January 2017 ,but today I go to neareat ATM machine to withdraw 100,000 I saw insufficient fund two time. I walk to the bank complain but the manager said the 950,000 was withdrew with my ATM. I told him my alert notification was turned off no even montly statement he just told me that I receive the alert some is just deleting it. Fact is I have 8 code security code in my messages and every useful item he just stood silent thinking And its a lie because my ATM is in my wallet in my pocket whole time , I request to see pic of who withdrew and which date they refuse and they said they saw the acct the money was transfered to I required to see they refuse and said they will track it but I know nobody will deduct my money other than their staff ... WARNING TO U PEOPLES AND I NEED ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO
Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without Alert by Nutase: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2017
grin
Guy calm down. You cannot claim to always have your card with you. Do you Bath and sleep with your wallet.
You can have a 16 code security on your messages but mind you when typing it someone who means you can shoulder surf and get it. From my experience it is an insider (someone who has access to your room) that is behind it.
I have helped people in your situation before and they have resolved the cases amicably with the banks.
Lemme give you some tips:

1) Never claim to always be with your card. Its the dumbest excuse you can give. Imagine being with your card from January to date. Its not humanly possible unless you grafted it to your skin.

2) Request for your account statement. To confirm which bank the withdrawals was made from. If the withdrawals were made on GTB machine it makes the job easier and faster to resolve otherwise the procedure to get pictures from another bank can take longer.

3) All banks are mandated by CBN to keep pictures of everyone that used their ATM's. If the bank cannot produce the picture they will be liable to refund your money.

4) The picture will expose the insider who stole your money.

So calm down and relax as the issue will be resolved.

1 Like

Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without Alert by Bantino(m): 8:00am On Sep 09, 2017
You don't sound serious about this, but if it's true get a lawyer asap
Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without Alert by ElizaVeta(f): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2017
Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without Alert

Gucci Lie grin
Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without Alert by muller101(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2017
Op I don't understand you . Your grammar is pathetic. BTW you are a liar, and why is this thread in romance section. grin
Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without Alert by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2017
thank you I request statement on Friday. I have a lawyer. my ATM is well kept were nobody will see it.
Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without Alert by ElizaVeta(f): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2017
muller101:
Op I don't understand you . Your grammar is pathetic. BTW you are a liar, and why is this thread in romance section. grin
We all Know the game grin grin
Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without Alert by muller101(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2017
ElizaVeta:
We all Know the game grin grin
oh I get it. grin grin trying to lay his trap.

1 Like

Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without Alert by NancyMathews(f): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2017
This one na one chance oo shocked
Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without Alert by urbanemind(m): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2017
op please forgive me, no vex oh, na me dey withdraw ur money all these while, na devil work u hear!!!!!.
Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without Alert by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2017
at last. today my money has return after complaining to gtbank HQ. & CENTRAL BANK. thank you all for cooperating anf advising me ,,, my gratite forever with u and nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Why Every Man Will Cheat / How Your Underwear Affects The Shape Of Your Organ / Pre Wedding Pictures Of Gov Suntai's Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.