Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. (24025 Views)

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. / Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by tonguengineer(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
easzypeaszy:
Guys please I need your advice.
I work in Sokoto but am thinking of relocating to either Lagos or Abuja for greener pasture, to go hustle and search for better job. Please what your take on this.
I don't have anything to say than to tell u to remember this quote..... That a bird at hand is worth fifty in the bush

1 Like

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Talkingboy: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2017
mrphysics:

Abuja is not expensive anything. I stay and work in Abuja and I settled down comfortably without any stress. Nothing is as costly as people think here.

Whether in sokoto or Abuja, you decide the kind of life you want. I will advise him to come to Abuja because if he can secure accommodation without getting work, then he will get a high paying job that he have in Sokoto

Intend relocating to Abuja soon .

please can u drop ur Email or Phone number , wanna inquire more. tanx sir .
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by mrphysics(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2017
Talkingboy:

Intend relocating to Abuja soon .

please can u drop ur Email or Phone number , wanna inquire more. tanx sir .
Send a pm
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by star237(m): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2018
easzypeaszy:
Guys please I need your advice.
I work in Sokoto but am thinking of relocating to either Lagos or Abuja for greener pasture, to go hustle and search for better job. Please what your take on this.
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by star237(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2018
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2020
easzypeaszy:
I don't hv job in sokoto bt fr teaching job..I cn recommend u to sch i work..most especially if u r a scientist..
how easy is it coming to stay in Sokoto state...
I have bsc in political science from the university of Calabar Calabar.
I can speak Hausa too as I was born in Katsina grew up in kontagora Niger state.
Currently without a job though...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank / How Did You Get Your Present Job? / Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.