Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Caught My Husband Red Handed - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Red Handed (64950 Views)

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mindfulness:
By the way, I would not inform her fiancé immediately. I would inform her that I have delicate material that I will use against her and tell her that I will leak it in due time so that she will torment herself. And then I would decide when and if I would leak it but I would take my time. Some enemies must die a slow death. grin

You might be assassinated. Watch your back abeg.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by 9jatatafo(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
OP have you ever cheated on your man since you have been married? answer this and I will give you my 2 naira advice
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by YelloweWest: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Guitarlife:

Your assumption that the distance caused the infidelity is fallacious.

We have countless men working far away from home and are faithfull.

Its not everyone that is married that has that priedge of staying with thier families so try to expand your horizon.

People work offshore and are transferred to different locations and its normal so lets not excuse the mans infidelity.

Now to the OP. Stop listening to some fools here who wanna ruin your home.
Some of the women here asking you to divorce ypur husband take far more bullshit from their huabands to secure thier home.

From ur write up, your husband is apologetic so just be wise. This is the time to win him over. Let him know the implication and negative exposure his infidelity causes.

Do not leave your home after 3 children , that will be very stupid and the other lady would have achieved her aim if you did that.

Lastly some people will argue that if the tables were turned people would have advised the ma to leave the woman . YES! I would not hesitate to advise a man to divorce his cheating wife. Its not chauvinism its simply nature . A married woman cheating has far more dangerous repercussion than a married man cheating like risk of fathering a bastard because when multiple men sleep with a woman it becomes difficult to know whom the real father of the child is also men are not as emotionally vulnerable as women.

So OP be wise.

Infidelity is equally wrong on both sides..
This is the type of argument that make women cheat.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Daeylar(f): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
CountCarter:

Well, what do you think she should do about her husband? Because, it seems to be every male on this forum is a misogynist to you. How about you give your own piece of advice, an advice that won't lead to the destruction of her home.

Nope, not every man, not at all grin
and the person I asked answered me smiley
Further more. It's not my advice nor whatever she does that will lead to the destruction of her home. Her husband was the one who brought about the destruction of her home when he cheated, he is the one that led to the destruction of her home, he has already destroyed the home, so please don't try and put it on me or the wife, stop shifting Blame, hold the man responsible for his actions.

The only thing she can do is to either leave it destroyed or try and rebuild it,
Whatever she chooses is right as long as she is happy.

If she chooses to leave, fine
If she chooses to stay, she can start by taking this advice,

nkwuocha1:

Then let her drag him to the hospital for a medical test to be conducted, both must run a test.I will advice she avoid any sexual contact with him until a full test is conducted.
She doesn't even need to drag him, he must be willing to go, he must show remorse. He should do everything to appease her. She was the one that was offended, pet her, baby her. Cook for her, do everything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:
Send those stuffs to her fiance so that the young man can avoid making the biggest mistake of his life.

but as for your husband meeting you at home, My dear please leave that marriage it's not safe.

your husband can even resort to physical abuse because of anger.

Cheaters should not be given second chances.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

but op sha you are a correct hacker o, see the way you monitored the man just so you can catch him, lol.

This is why women should always be independent in marriage, so that when your husband screws up, you can leave without thinking of how to take care of yourself and kids.

Let's be honest if it was the husband who caught his wife cheating would you advise the husband to stay with her, why the hypocrisy and double standard? some1 above even advise the op to give the cheating dimwit a good treat. is it when your husband starts giving you numerous std Or impregnates another woman is that when you will leave?
by the way I dislike this kind of comment
why don't you blame her for opening the door of evils for her hubby. you're not staying in the same state and you don't expect him to cool himself with available options, I pity you. well it's better you calm down and handle the matter with wisdom not emotion, otherwise you would bite your fingers deep. He could have friends over there showing him the way to enjoyment faa. If you don't cul your temper, he could turn to a drunkard join fornication na dat worst pass.
madam Burberry or Wetin u call yasef, if she leaves her husband are you the one to take care of her children oh maybe you never marry or no get a responsible hubby
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Ekoishome: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
It's a shame really how practicality most people here are compelling the woman to stay with her cheating husband endangering her life to stds and are quick to let her expose the other woman to her intended husband so he can take precaution"double standard"
The real fact if you are a Christian is that the same bible will be used to judge both sexes by God! If you like be forming African man rubbish mentality feeling entitled to behave anyhow in marriage!
Even the bible gives adultery as the basis for divorce!
Madam the ball is in your court what you want to do!
God bless and heal your soul.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by WomanOfRace(f): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
cummando:
And you are asking advice from a forum where 99% of them are retards and bigots?

Good luck

You indirectly insulted everyone here oga. If 99% are bigots and retards, then i guess 1% sane is you.

When a sane man dine and wine with a mad man, what is he?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by alajoshomolu: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Don't know why some ladies believe there are men who don't cheat.
All men cheat except dy don't have d opportunity.
Ur old man cheated on ur mum Ur boyfriend is cheating on U Ur husband will cheat on U.
Wise women know how to handle this and live happily.
Others behave like d OP thinking dy're smart and end up destroying dr homes.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Coloradvantage(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mindfulness:
By the way, I would not inform her fiancé immediately. I would inform her that I have delicate material that I will use against her and tell her that I will leak it in due time so that she will torment herself. And then I would decide when and if I would leak it but I would take my time. Some enemies must die a slow death. grin
send it to the young man! the pain now for him is better than the hell he will face later. any thing to get hard on the lady! Dont let her go free... not for one reason. no pity her at all. Dont go soft on such demons
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by kennypedia(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiEddy:
I am not married yet, so am not fit to give you an advice, but at least I can reason well and have seen things so this is my opinion
Firstly, Leave the lady and her husband alone, Karma always comes back to hunt it's victim, she will reap the fruit of her labour, mind ur business and give ursef peace of mind.
Secondly, ur husband, u know his weak point, maybe pounded yam, or one food, or maybe d oda room, give him a good treat, after he is calm and relaxed, confront him, just ask him why he did it, he will tell u , don't raise your voice o, u already have three kids, those are ur treasure. If you indeed love ur husband, please try, it's hard, but try for the sake of the kids
My opinion
Bachelor with brain. Unlike some other idiots who's joy is to disrupt marriages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by IDFWU(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiEddy:
I am not married yet, so am not fit to give you an advice, but at least I can reason well and have seen things so this is my opinion
Firstly, Leave the lady and her husband alone, Karma always comes back to hunt it's victim, she will reap the fruit of her labour, mind ur business and give ursef peace of mind.
[s][/s]Secondly, ur husband, u know his weak point, maybe pounded yam, or one food, or maybe d oda room, give him a good treat, after he is calm and relaxed, confront him, just ask him why he did it, he will tell u , don't raise your voice o,[s][/s] u already have three kids, those are ur treasure. If you indeed love ur husband, please try, it's hard, but try for the sake of the kids
My opinion

good advice expect the cancelled, reason be... put ya self in the man's shoe... after being caught on the spot and she being extra ordinary nice the man go fear fear nah grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Tobilols(f): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Sorry about what happened. I would like to know exactly how to were able to get his messages to your phone without all his whatsapp messages deleted on his phone after the code was sent to his number for reset.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Daeylar:

It's only the woman you saw,
It's only her that's messing around, it's only her that's a whorê
grin grin grin grin grin you guys are clowns I swear
the question is about the lady.. should she tell the fiancee??. Ofcourse, the husband's case is a sorry one but worst is a young woman who is about to destroy the life of another young man she is about to call husband.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Acidosis:
Please do not threaten the lady with the claims that you have her dirty conversations, etc. That lady can go to any length just to save her marriage and cover her deepest secrets. Don't make yourself a victim.

Since it's easier for women to deal with cheating partners better than men, I would advise that you give your husband a second chance. Remember you already mentioned that you guys do not live in the same state. Rather than cursing, separating etc., you guys should find a way to come together and make your marriage work. You are already separated physically from your husband by virtue of your jobs, further emotional separation will turn out badly.

Besides, its 3 kids already, you and I know you won't leave your marriage, no woman will, it doesn't matter what they say online.

Lastly, who are you to call a man you barely know "a very good guy"? This is how many women run into the arms and bed of strange men thinking others are better than their husbands. Frankly, that girl's fiance might be worse! Do not be deceived, the same way you felt your husband was the best thing after slice bread only to find him cheating is the same way the other will turn out.

If you must take revenge on that lady, do so because you want to relieve yourself of the pains. Doing so because you feel "the very good guy" deserves a better woman is terrible... There's no such thing as "a very good guy", especially on Facebook.

Your husband is "a very good guy" too...

..on Facebook
don't mind them Burberry or evaberry and her cohorts would snatch that man once she lives her hubby
get transfer to his state, buy all those things wey those girls wears to scatter ya husbands head wear am in the house to turn him on always
see oo most of these women if them dey inside house, dem go tie dirty wrapper for chest when dem won go out Dem go wear rags as usual
hubby go see fine bae for outside scatter in head and fall in love, them go they blame devil
bunch of bigots

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by kennypedia(m): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:
Send those stuffs to her fiance so that the young man can avoid making the biggest mistake of his life.

but as for your husband meeting you at home, My dear please leave that marriage it's not safe.

but op sha you are a correct hacker o, see the way you monitored the man just so you can catch him, lol.

This is why women should always be independent in marriage, so that when your husband screws up, you can leave without thinking of how to take care of yourself and kids.

Let's be honest if it was the husband who caught his wife cheating would you advise the husband to stay with her, why the hypocrisy and double standard? some1 above even advise the op to give the cheating dimwit a good treat. is it when your husband starts giving you numerous std Or impregnates another woman is that when you will leave?
All I see is mumu post
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by oribi(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Not supporting cheating but find out how Hilary Clinton dealt with bill clinton...

My opinion though
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by nairanaira12: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:

Your sense of morals is decayed. You've lost it. Your solution to every marital problems is divorce. Do you have patents at all? Or maybe your mom too has packed out of your father's house? Maybe this is why your life is upside down and your morals are as decayed as they can get. I spit on you and everything your rotten life represents.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by agarawu23(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:

I guess u aren't in ur matrimonial home angry all u know is leave ur husband
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by ayamAgenius: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
If you report to her bobo, the philandering 'will not stop'...
If you don't report to her bobo, the philandering 'will not stop' either...

The former will come with a high degree of personality damage and stigma than the latter...

Choose wisely!
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by darlenese(f): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiEddy:
Secondly, ur husband, u know his weak point, maybe pounded yam, or one food, or maybe d oda room, give him a good treat, after he is calm and relaxed, confront him, just ask him why he did it, he will tell u , don't raise your voice o, u already have three kids, those are ur treasure. If you indeed love ur husband, please try, it's hard, but try for the sake of the kids
My opinion

oh please sharrap, what a nonsense and stupid advice. she should calm him down , pet him for bringing a strange woman into his matrimonial home.

rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by kennypedia(m): 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
darlenese:

oh please sharrap, what a nonsense and stupid advice. she should calm him down , pet him for bringing a strange woman into his matrimonial home.

rubbish.
Then I guess she should slap her husband beat him up tear his clothes and break home appliances? You are a disgrace to 21st century. Did you even go to school? Haven't you heard of conflict resolution?
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Daeylar(f): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
Tpappie:

You might be assassinated. Watch your back abeg.

True,
That's a dangerous game.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Classicalman(m): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
Report him with the video to his parents and pastor/priest. Simple.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by darlenese(f): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
kennypedia:

Then I guess she should slap her husband beat him up tear his clothes and break home appliances? You are a disgrace to 21st century. Did you even go to school? Haven't you heard of conflict resolution?

Olodo feeling funky... what has your stupid comment got to do with my educational background.

your type will mess up and expect a hug because didnt even grow up in a good home.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Gr8Nez(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:

I pity u marriage go really hard u
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by kenneyyice(m): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
the only thing I can say here is that you are a very smart and intelligent woman, your investigation is second to none!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Bobby808: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:

You are a full blown flirt. Read through the Bible and see how many wivies people like Moses and others married. It is even possible for that man to marry her as second wife. Tell us why you think it is very big offence to marry a second wife provided that the means to take care of them is available. Am very sure you have changed many men hence my first description of you being flirt. Belgium woman
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by vicque(f): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
The problem is with the man and not with you dear.
Ask him where you are inadequate and ask what he will like you to do differently .
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Klington: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
honestwife:
Hello house,
I have been been a nairalander for many years and i just need advice because am so devasted. I got married to my husband 7years ago with 3beautiful kids ,a girl and 2 boys

My husband is that perfect men any woman would ever prayer for.i have never suspected him for once not until last year september that i saw some frequent call from a particular no, i decided to take the no and store on my own phone,,i suspected he was cheating but i did nit have any evidence to prove it.

So last month,i activated an automatic call recording on his phone and here i am, all my doubt were confirmed, i decided not to ask him as i laid down my own plans too, i took his phone and scan his whatapp QR code and i deactivated the notification so he wont know. So with this, i was able to veiw all his chat directly from my phone through this chat i saw that the lady was around at his place yesterday morning and i travelled in the eveningbecause we dont live in the same state due to transfer

i took my children to my sisters place and i travelled, looo and behold this lady was wearing only paint and bra in my husbands room although i gave both of them good dirty slap of thier life, and i told her i have details of his guy and that i was going to call and let him know the kind of girl she is

so now to cut the long story short this lady has a fiance which is planning to wed her because i got to her instagram page and facebook page and i saw that she has a very good guy at her hand thus made me sad because i dont know why she would cheat with my husband even after having a good relationship,

my decision is that am planning to call this guy through facebook call and send him all the recording and whatappbchat between her fiance and my husband

i just want to know if am making the right decision

as for my husband , he will meet me at home
sorry about this predicament. But honestly in my opinion, a broken relationship or engagement is far better, safer and cheaper than a broken marriage. please send all convincing evidences to the innocent guy and safe him some miserable regrets in the future... "it's better to avoid the bait, than struggle with the hook " as for ur hubby, give him a second chance to see if he will genuinely repent.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Sarah20A(f): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
Both of you don't live together. Am sure is konji, so give your husband a second chance and try to give him more attention and for the lady just let her be. don't give her any trouble she didn't walk into your home all by herself it was your husband who brought her in.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by kennypedia(m): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
darlenese:

Olodo feeling funky... what has your stupid comment got to do with my educational background.

your type will mess up and expect a hug because didnt even grow up in a good home.
Didirin sha clear road make I see. Am from a good home so I guess your mum uses the approach you said.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by STARGREEN(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
davillian:

I can tolerate other issues in marriage but not cheating.
It is wrong quite sure, but sometimes mistake Occurs. Remember without you in your family it is no longer complete.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / U.S Mum Living In Saudi Loses Custody Of Her Daughter Because She's Too Western / 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.