Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

I Caught My Husband Red Handed - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Red Handed (64946 Views)

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Lusile(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Do not call the lady nor send a threat to her, doing that could cause u your home and life, best option is to talk to your husband without showing any evidence.
Secondly, try as much as possible to come close to your home, we are all human being with feelings.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
nursennenny:
kiss kiss
Nigerians are too modest for my likening.
If its the woman that cheated that guy won't give it a second thought before sending her packing .Aunty doesn't know if the girl is even faithful to ur cheat of a husband. See prayer and holy holy wife doesn't make u immune to HIV. I see couples with HIV in the hospital all the time and they all got it through their partner. Better clear ur eyes cos he will still cheat again .
Don't say no one told u

You're not nice
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by nkwuocha1: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
honestwife:
Hello house,
I have been been a nairalander for many years and i just need advice because am so devasted. I got married to my husband 7years ago with 3beautiful kids ,a girl and 2 boys

My husband is that perfect men any woman would ever prayer for.i have never suspected him for once not until last year september that i saw some frequent call from a particular no, i decided to take the no and store on my own phone,,i suspected he was cheating but i did nit have any evidence to prove it.

So last month,i activated an automatic call recording on his phone and here i am, all my doubt were confirmed, i decided not to ask him as i laid down my own plans too, i took his phone and scan his whatapp QR code and i deactivated the notification so he wont know. So with this, i was able to veiw all his chat directly from my phone through this chat i saw that the lady was around at his place yesterday morning and i travelled in the eveningbecause we dont live in the same state due to transfer

i took my children to my sisters place and i travelled, looo and behold this lady was wearing only paint and bra in my husbands room although i gave both of them good dirty slap of thier life, and i told her i have details of his guy and that i was going to call and let him know the kind of girl she is

so now to cut the long story short this lady has a fiance which is planning to wed her because i got to her instagram page and facebook page and i saw that she has a very good guy at her hand thus made me sad because i dont know why she would cheat with my husband even after having a good relationship,

my decision is that am planning to call this guy through facebook call and send him all the recording and whatappbchat between her fiance and my husband

i just want to know if am making the right decision

as for my husband , he will meet me at home

I must first commend you for the slaps.Its very deserving. cheesy
Madam,you need to carry out your threat. Your husband is definitely not the only man she is cheating with. There are people that need to be taught hard lesson so they can learn.please let her fiance know,so she can change her philandering decision for good.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Vikky014(f): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
chronique:
Another round of bullshitt! The more I read up stories like these, the more I lose interest in marriage and women. Someone has a fiance and is still fuvking a married man;what the Bleep is wrong with these people? These days, I notice I'm getting less interested in asking women out and of course, it's issues like this..
No man or woman deserves to be treated this way after giving his/her all to make a relationship work. It's just 's cruel. Please expose that bitch to her fiance asap. As for your husband, do whatever pleases you.
Exactly my point. wicked souls everywhere.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by nursennenny(f): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

You're not nice
thanks wink
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
nursennenny:
thanks wink

Sad enough, many times men cheat, it's with chickens... cheesy grin grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

I'm not playing with you again. You used to sound sweet...I can see you've joined the club of the sisters...Anyway, women are mild, temperate, some call it soft, men are lions, hunters and have the instincts to " prey on " instinctively and inherently, staying committed to one partner, may God raise a generation of strong-willed men but ladies please take it easy on my guys abeg

There is no club o ...I'm just team no high blood pressure over the choices you make on your destiny just speaking as a wife he has not a controller and I'm just saying you guys shouldn't hold on to ancient theories but focus on blessing your generation with faithfulness and loyalty
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by tolexy123: 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:
Send those stuffs to her fiance so that the young man can avoid making the biggest mistake of his life.

but as for your husband meeting you at home, My dear please leave that marriage it's not safe.

your husband can even resort to physical abuse because of anger.

Cheaters should not be given second chances.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

but op sha you are a correct hacker o, see the way you monitored the man just so you can catch him, lol.

This is why women should always be independent in marriage, so that when your husband screws up, you can leave without thinking of how to take care of yourself and kids.

Let's be honest if it was the husband who caught his wife cheating would you advise the husband to stay with her, why the hypocrisy and double standard? some1 above even advise the op to give the cheating dimwit a good treat. is it when your husband starts giving you numerous std Or impregnates another woman is that when you will leave?
i doubt if u'v ever been married cos with the way you think, am sorry for you. That aside, she can only talk it out with her husband and give him a warning of his life. Breaking apart at this stage of her life will only turn her world upside down and she might regret it cos there are not a lot of good people out there again. In this case, the husband will always be ready to turn a new leave.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
solasoulmusic:

There is no club o ...I'm just team no high blood pressure over the choices you make on your destiny just speaking as a wife he has and I'm just saying you guys shouldn't hold on to ancient theories but focus on blessing your generation with faithfulness and loyalty

Argh, you've changed...Nairaland has changed you..

Lol @ faithfulness and loyalty...It's actually the work of women to nurture/shapen the soul of men, through childhood into adulthood..if men cheat, it's because women do a bad work at raising men of such standards...I.e if you trained your son like you would like your future son-in-paw to be, marriages will be less dramatic

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
tolexy123:
i doubt if u'v ever been married cos with the way you think, am sorry for you. That aside, she can only talk it out with her husband and give him a warning of his life. Breaking apart at this stage of her life will only turn her world upside down and she might regret it cos there are not a lot of good people out there again. In this case, the husband will always be ready to turn a new leave.

Thank you. This is what i'm saying

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nigeman: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Please be careful of this wicked world. If you try anything stupid with the girl and she looses the guy she intends to marry as you have stated, she might turn back to harm you spiritually or physically.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Eteo: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Immatex:
If I should lend a voice.

Your husband living apart from you and your kids provided good grounds for infidelity.

Those moments he returns home from work with no one to talk to, no warmth, affection and properly no strength to do himself a nice meal.

Those times you had to care for your work and kids in your other residence, he would surf the net, think of the attractive soft spoken ladies all around then his defense gets weakened every passing day.

He begins to see nothing wrong in a having a friend less busy as his wife. He presumes a little hi won't hurt and so sow the seed he is now harvesting bringing devastation to his home.

But woman, you share in the blame even though innocent for now. You must accept to make more sacrifices before giving up on him. You must also forgive him if he shows true remorse and repentance.

I recommend you live at the same home as your husband- the kids will keep him busy and you will keep an eye on him.

This act of he's should not make you forget the past from the beginning. You have kids, so think of their stability before reaching a conclusion.

I will also advice you against becoming the judge on the ladies relationship. Just mind your family and drive her away from to where she came from.

Hope my advice would meet you well.

There is really no excuse for adultery. I know a lot of men with live-in wives who cheat. Op do not leave ur job cos u want to be a live-in wife ooo, it will be a lose-lose situation cos he will still go on to cheat and u would be jobless.

Op, face ur husband and forget the girl and her fiance...u don't want to break them up and have her turn to ur husband for comfort...ur husband too will offer his shoulder and his heart out of pity.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by babyebi: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mindfulness:
By the way, I would not inform her fiancé immediately. I would inform her that I have delicate material that I will use against her and tell her that I will leak it in due time so that she will torment herself. And then I would decide when and if I would leak it but I would take my time. Some enemies must die a slow death. grin
, pls write to Amara, or u can inbox me. The issue is not for d married, pls inbox me on Facebook. Ebi Rejoice Facebook name, here is not d write place to seek for a solution, some advice here are demonic.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

Argh, you've changed...Nairaland has changed you..

Lol @ faithfulness and loyalty...It's actually the work of women to nurture/shapen the soul of men, through childhood into adulthood..if men cheat, it's because women do a bad work at raising men of such standards...I.e if you trained your son like you would like your future son-in-paw to be, marriages will be less dramatic

Lol how? It helps to read different stories and adjust ones Life based on other experiences that's how we really adjust well in life. Yes home training is essential hence my advice to the poster was to focus on the kids and the legacy of Love they both have and not the intruders.

The father also can teach him to be more loyal and faithful towards family and not allow petty actions ruin the bond the family has
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by tolexy123: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
kennygee:
Your husband is the problem. If you're able to deal with this mistress, there will be other mistresses and your husband will get smarter in hiding his infidelities from you.

The issue is, there are more books and talks and advice and seminars preparing women to be the ideal wives and less materials or even almost non existent ones to teach men how to be good husbands.

It takes two to make a marriage work.
ladies will always think the same way. Mind you, he only honest and perfect man that has ever lived is jesus. Maybe you should get married to him Asap grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Dumdum217(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
This is what you get when you marry a programmer as a wife.

Any man that has a programmer as a wife should be careful. They know a lot more than you know.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by tolexy123: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
kennygee:
Your husband is the problem. If you're able to deal with this mistress, there will be other mistresses and your husband will get smarter in hiding his infidelities from you.

The issue is, there are more books and talks and advice and seminars preparing women to be the ideal wives and less materials or even almost non existent ones to teach men how to be good husbands.

It takes two to make a marriage work.
mind you, am not in support of infidelity buh at the same time, i dont support irrational thinking
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Lol how? It helps to read different stories and adjust ones Life based on other experiences that's how we really adjust well in life. Yes home training is essential hence my advice to the poster was to focus on the kids and the legacy of Love they both have and not the intruders

You've changed trust me...Hope you know i've been following you since June...all these barrage of negativities affect/tilt our "life-lens", anyways, i don't see anything worth taking serious on the forum..I thought you was married with kids?
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by dandollaz: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:
Send those stuffs to her fiance so that the young man can avoid making the biggest mistake of his life.

but as for your husband meeting you at home, My dear please leave that marriage it's not safe.

but op sha you are a correct hacker o, see the way you monitored the man just so you can catch him, lol.

This is why women should always be independent in marriage, so that when your husband screws up, you can leave without thinking of how to take care of yourself and kids.

Let's be honest if it was the husband who caught his wife cheating would you advise the husband to stay with her, why the hypocrisy and double standard? some1 above even advise the op to give the cheating dimwit a good treat. is it when your husband starts giving you numerous std Or impregnates another woman is that when you will leave?
Your own na leave leave haba.it can happen to any wife.just to remind you that man propose to woman.so its not easy to leave your treasure as far as no violence in marriage.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Daeylar(f): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
nkwuocha1:

I must first commend you for the slaps.Its very deserving. cheesy
Madam,you need to carry out your threat. Your husband is definitely not the only man she is cheating with. There are people that need to be taught hard lesson so they can learn.please let her fiance know,so she can change her philandering decision for good.

What should she do to her husband? If you advise that she deal with the girl what will you say about the husband? Does the man need to be taught a lesson?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by DWJOBScom(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
This is sad and disappointing of most men

The kids are still young(they will survive it's only requires more work from both parties as teachers and parents) and your marriage is young too for you to live apart! - No excuse should encourage that abeg

Don't give the devil a chance my people as everyone has a breaking point.

As for me wherever am going my wife comes with me and the children too!

*i still understand there are difficult situations but ................flee every appearance of evil

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by tolexy123: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
life!

please report the Lady to her man, no one deserves a cheating partner!

some men are so careless, how dare you bring your mistress to your home!

Single! should I ever get engaged and decide to cheat on my partner it's going to be in a far away place, I mean if she's in Nigeria at the time I will cheat on her in Macedonia, eliminating the possibility of her ever finding out! No one deserves that pain and anguish they feel when they discover their partner is cheating!

Op I sympathize with you!

i empathise with her too grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

You've changed trust me...Hope you know i've been following you since June...all these barrage of negativities affect/tilt our "life-lens", anyways, i don't see anything worth taking serious on the forum..I thought you was married with kids?

Don't know if it's positive or not but thanks anyway nope not even married yet don't have kids but I'm wise

It's a forum sometimes your attacked for
Expressing yourself but it doesn't mean you don't do it anyway
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
DWJOBScom:
This is sad and disappointing of most men

The kids are still young(they will survive it's only requires more work from both parties as teachers and parents) and your marriage is young too for you to live apart!

Don't give the devil a chance my people as everyone has a breaking point.

*i still understand there are difficult situations but ................flee every appearance of evil

Am not married yet, looking forward to it, for now i maintain this standard when that day comes...

The madam also handles my phone( except for biz line). I believe if there's no space for filt, then dirts won't be collected...

If people take insurance against heartbreaks, we shouldn't trust ourselves to become so infallable that we don't protect our homes..

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Don't know if it's positive or not but thanks anyway nope not even married but I'm wise

It's a forum sometimes your attacked for
Expressing yourself but it doesn't mean you don't do it anyway

It is well...

What's with #PainlessJourney The Album ?
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by maximunimpact(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:

Mr or Mrs or Miss adviser i hope u have another husband for her ASAP?
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by DWJOBScom(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

Am not married yet, looking forward to it, for now i maintain this standard when that day comes...

The madam also handles my phone( except for biz line). I believe if there's no space for filt, then dirts won't be collected...

If people take insurance against heartbreaks, we shouldn't trust ourselves to become so infallable that we don't protect our homes..

correct!
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

It is well...

What's with #PainlessJourney The Album ?

It's an album the 2nd project I put out on Dat Piff

It's about seeing Life as a Journey with less pain caused to others
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by nkwuocha1: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
Honestwife,please disregard those that wants you to pipe low on this issue.

You need to contact her man as soon as possible.
Give him all the evidences he needs.
Your husband is never the only one she is sleeping with, again maybe unprotected. You need to run a thorough medical test,ask your husband to do same as well.
I want you to use your actions in this case to try and discipline both the lady and your husband.

As for those that claim she will get back to you after he destroy her relationship, that's a big fat lie!!Truth is her reputation is more at stake as you can as well post every on her Facebook page for all her followers to see, (But please don't go that far).

Again, please report her.If not,she won't be careful with her choices.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by tolexy123: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
Acidosis:
Please do not threaten the lady with the claims that you have her dirty conversations, etc. That lady can go to any length just to save her marriage and cover her deepest secrets. Don't make yourself a victim.

Since it's easier for women to deal with cheating partners better than men, I would advise that you give your husband a second chance. Remember you already mentioned that you guys do not live in the same state. Rather than cursing, separating etc., you guys should find a way to come together and make your marriage work. You are already separated physically from your husband by virtue of your jobs, further emotional separation will turn out badly.

Besides, its 3 kids already, you and I know you won't leave your marriage, no woman will, it doesn't matter what they say online.

Lastly, who are you to call a man you barely know "a very good guy"? This is how many women run into the arms and bed of strange men thinking others are better than their husbands. Frankly, that girl's fiance might be worse! Do not be deceived, the same way you felt your husband was the best thing after slice bread only to find him cheating is the same way the other will turn out.

If you must take revenge on that lady, do so because you want to relieve yourself of the pains. Doing so because you feel "the very good guy" deserves a better woman is terrible... There's no such thing as "a very good guy", especially on Facebook.

Your husband is "a very good guy" too...

..on Facebook
I love this guy and his advice... Funny lines but true.... Infact, give the cheat lady this grin

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
DWJOBScom:

correct!

Abi...
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by fortunejum: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
cummando:
And you are asking advice from a forum where 99% of them are retards and bigots?

Good luck
hahahahahaha. na sooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / U.S Mum Living In Saudi Loses Custody Of Her Daughter Because She's Too Western / 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.