Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Caught My Husband Red Handed - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Red Handed (64953 Views)

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:
Send those stuffs to her fiance so that the young man can avoid making the biggest mistake of his life.

but as for your husband meeting you at home, My dear please leave that marriage it's not safe.

your husband can even resort to physical abuse because of anger.

Cheaters should not be given second chances.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

but op sha you are a correct hacker o, see the way you monitored the man just so you can catch him, lol.

This is why women should always be independent in marriage, so that when your husband screws up, you can leave without thinking of how to take care of yourself and kids.

Let's be honest if it was the husband who caught his wife cheating would you advise the husband to stay with her, why the hypocrisy and double standard? some1 above even advise the op to give the cheating dimwit a good treat. is it when your husband starts giving you numerous std Or impregnates another woman is that when you will leave?

@Honestwife. This is one advice you must avoid.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by FemiEddy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
darlenese:

oh please sharrap, what a nonsense and stupid advice. she should calm him down , pet him for bringing a strange woman into his matrimonial home.

rubbish.
Why call my advice stupid, its my own opinion, look at ur signature, u are not even adhering to it..........pity!
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by auhanson(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:
Send those stuffs to her fiance so that the young man can avoid making the biggest mistake of his life.

but as for your husband meeting you at home, My dear please leave that marriage it's not safe.

but op sha you are a correct hacker o, see the way you monitored the man just so you can catch him, lol.

This is why women should always be independent in marriage, so that when your husband screws up, you can leave without thinking of how to take care of yourself and kids.

Let's be honest if it was the husband who caught his wife cheating would you advise the husband to stay with her, why the hypocrisy and double standard? some1 above even advise the op to give the cheating dimwit a good treat. is it when your husband starts giving you numerous std Or impregnates another woman is that when you will leave?

Some people dont even understand the Institution of marriage, that it was ordained by God to last a lifetime. Instead of finding solution to this problem, you are advising a lady in matrimony(worst still with three kids) to break the institution of marriage and make those children vagabond because you think you are very wise and smart with very wrong orientation. You could be very dangerously wicked without knowing. Who is a saint here? Who is above temptation of the flesh in the first place? How many women here never f^ck men, even people's husband in their youth.

Why not tell her to confront her husband in a wise manner and find solution to this issue rather than divorce, leaving bastard children everywhere to be a problem to the society 2moro. I have seen women i gave similar advice yesterday thanking me today in their very successful happy martrimony that would have been wrecked if hid was not taken. What is wrong with forgiveness & repentance. People grow out of idiotic manner as they mature in life. Some people today can't believe the idiotic things they did yesterday when they were youth as they get matured in life today. Who are you to deny someone time to repent? Do you know how many times you have offended your heavenly father? You dont take stupid decisions in marraige, Its isn't just a mere contract that you can easily terminate anyhow. When you terminate the marriage and come out, won't you be f^cking men or people's huband-that may not give you std? Humans were meant to solve problems not to destroy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by mamachizzy(f): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
I have gotten to that point in my life where I don't think people should be pampered when they cheat. seriously if u are tired in a relationship, walk away and don't hurt the other person by cheating. Confront ur hubby and his little mistress. and if they don't end their the affair, get her fiancee involved. people be playing with peoples feelings all the time. unfortunate human beings

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
WomanOfRace:

You indirectly insulted everyone here oga. If 99% are bigots and retards, then i guess 1% sane is you.

When a sane man dine and wine with a mad man, what is he?
I insulted those that should be insulted....if it doesn't concern you just look away. Its called maturity
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by darlenese(f): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
kennypedia:

Didirin sha clear road make I see. Am from a good home so I guess your mum uses the approach you said.

how dare u talk about my mum? u this scum u have the guts to mention my mum with your leprous fingers, u just confirm my suspicions that u didn't even grow up in a home. u don't even know the worth of a mother than is why u can refer to my mum in this brainless poo u typed.

stop trying hard, no matter what u type u still wouldn't make any sense, ur brain is damaged beyond repairs.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by northvietnam(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
honestwife:

So last month,i activated an automatic call recording on his phone

i took his phone and scan his whatapp QR code and i deactivated the notification so he wont know. So with this, i was able to veiw all his chat directly from my phone.

please Madam how did u do the above mentioned.

tell me nah abeg.

Anybody that knows should epp a Brother please...
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by agrovick(m): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Simple stuff, hold on to the incriminating evidence. Stalk her IG page to be abreast of when her wedding will hold, once it's like a week to the wedding befriend her fiance on IG or Facebook and then send the evidence to him.
Ain't forgiving no mothafu**er

As I always say, to err is human & to forgive is divine but then it's my duty to ensure you meet with the divine.

As for your husband, do whatever you choose to do since he has decided he can't keep the sanctity of something as precious as marriage.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by babadee1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Why going after the girl? Maybe she wasn't aware that your husband was married in the first place. Face your husband and leave the girl alone.

honestwife:
Hello house,
I have been been a nairalander for many years and i just need advice because am so devasted. I got married to my husband 7years ago with 3beautiful kids ,a girl and 2 boys

My husband is that perfect men any woman would ever prayer for.i have never suspected him for once not until last year september that i saw some frequent call from a particular no, i decided to take the no and store on my own phone,,i suspected he was cheating but i did nit have any evidence to prove it.

So last month,i activated an automatic call recording on his phone and here i am, all my doubt were confirmed, i decided not to ask him as i laid down my own plans too, i took his phone and scan his whatapp QR code and i deactivated the notification so he wont know. So with this, i was able to veiw all his chat directly from my phone through this chat i saw that the lady was around at his place yesterday morning and i travelled in the eveningbecause we dont live in the same state due to transfer

i took my children to my sisters place and i travelled, looo and behold this lady was wearing only paint and bra in my husbands room although i gave both of them good dirty slap of thier life, and i told her i have details of his guy and that i was going to call and let him know the kind of girl she is

so now to cut the long story short this lady has a fiance which is planning to wed her because i got to her instagram page and facebook page and i saw that she has a very good guy at her hand thus made me sad because i dont know why she would cheat with my husband even after having a good relationship,

my decision is that am planning to call this guy through facebook call and send him all the recording and whatappbchat between her fiance and my husband

i just want to know if am making the right decision

as for my husband , he will meet me at home

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

I've been an ardent follower of Hilary Clinton since back in the 90s, we witnessed the infedility in their marriage and how the Monica Lewinsky saga caused tension, but imagine the closeness they exude thesedays, this is after can i say two decades? ( Can't remember the exact time ), what i mean is if they had broken the tie because of " cheating ", they won't be standing tall stronger and better today.

The ladies of the younger generation should be easy on this cheating thing abeg...Our fathers did parole and were not even repentant about it, our mothers endured, we were the aftermath of those relationships, yes, less than beautiful, not even worth putting a good tag on it, but staying thick...I'll stop here...What a generation !!!
have you ever asked your grandma why she stayed?,well I asked mine, and she told me how lucky this generation was and how she stayed because she didn't have anywhere to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by OOLUSEG(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=honestwife post=60277906]Hello house,
I have been been a nairalander for many years and i just need advice because am so devasted. I got married to my husband 7years ago with 3beautiful kids ,a girl and 2 boys

My husband is that perfect men any woman would ever prayer for.i have never suspected him for once not until last year september that i saw some frequent call from a particular no, i decided to take the no and store on my own phone,,i suspected he was cheating but i did nit have any evidence to prove it.

So last month,i activated an automatic call recording on his phone and here i am, all my doubt were confirmed, i decided not to ask him as i laid down my own plans too, i took his phone and scan his whatapp QR code and i deactivated the notification so he wont know. So with this, i was able to veiw all his chat directly from my phone through this chat i saw that the lady was around at his place yesterday morning and i travelled in the eveningbecause we dont live in the same state due to transfer

i took my children to my sisters place and i travelled, looo and behold this lady was wearing only paint and bra in my husbands room although i gave both of them good dirty slap of thier life, and i told her i have details of his guy and that i was going to call and let him know the kind of girl she is

so now to cut the long story short this lady has a fiance which is planning to wed her because i got to her instagram page and facebook page and i saw that she has a very good guy at her hand thus made me sad because i dont know why she would cheat with my husband even after having a good relationship,

my decision is that am planning to call this guy through facebook call and send him all the recording and whatappbchat between her fiance and my husband

Well, I think this is not the right forum to see for advice, from the many of the comments, You should know that majority on this forum are far from been married or even in a relationship, so don't depend on such inexperience advice.
However, here is my candid opinion, Marriage is all about sacrifice, love and forgiveness. Though painful, but love covers all things. FORGIVE YOUR HUSBAND, I KNOW HE'S VERY SOBER ABOUT HIS ACTION AND HE WON'T DO IT AGAIN, it's very difficult for men not to contemplate cheating especially when living separately from their wife... when it comes to sex, Men are weaker vessel than women. LIKEWISE, FORGIVE THE LADY.. DON'T PAY EVIL WITH EVIL, telling her fiance about the ordeal won't make you happy either. LET HER GO AND SIN NO MORE.. YOUR FAMILY WILL COME OUT STRONGER!
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Toks2008(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
honestwife:
Hello house,

Shebbi when I write threads about this,all the naira land teenagers and naive ones will rant and curse me even those who have no clue of what marriage is all about.

OK let me give you the regular stupid advice.LEAVE HIM AND DIVORCE HIM IMMEDIATELY.

My threads will advice you so go check up the one with titles

"Before you divorce your adulterous husband"

"Don't marry if you are not ready for this one thing"

"This is for every lady who wants to experience a happy marriage"

These 3 should help.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by nkemchineke: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
How foolish can u be? Where is forgiveness in your Bible?
If u leave your husband because he made one mistake and cheat, one day your kids will ask you : Mom why did you make us grow up fatherless,
Why did u leave dad?
So u will say because he cheated once. How stupid.
If Obama wife had left him when he cheated would she have been known?.
Even Hilary Clinton didn't leave Bill Clinton when he cheated. Be wise.

Evaberry:

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by 5chrisade: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Its possible the lady's fiance is observing 'no sex b4 marriage' while aunty secondary virgin is busy screwing a married man.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:
have you ever asked your grandma why she stayed?,well I asked mine, and she told me how lucky this generation was and how she stayed because she didn't have anywhere to go

I've never asked my mum or dad anything about their lives and won't and would rather be focused on the positives than try to keep an insurance against the day of problem..Isn't these what all you ladies do? You keep insurance, incase tomorrow,if tomorrow, and all these incases inhibits many of you from experiencing intimacy at its best, walking around empty, complaining about how unloveable guys can be...am i wrong? I'm not an advocate for cheating, never.. I've established myself as an 100% faithful guy, to my God and not even to the lady, so this is settled. What i wish to establish is anyone that breaks a relationship on account of a single cheating occurrence is not ready for relationships let alone marriage...
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by OOLUSEG(m): 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Well, I think this is not the right forum to see for advice, from the many of the comments, You should know that majority on this forum are far from been married or even in a relationship, so don't depend on such inexperience advice.
However, here is my candid opinion, Marriage is all about sacrifice, love and forgiveness. Though painful, but love covers all things. FORGIVE YOUR HUSBAND, I KNOW HE'S VERY SOBER ABOUT HIS ACTION AND HE WON'T DO IT AGAIN, it's very difficult for men not to contemplate cheating especially when living separately from their wife... when it comes to sex, Men are weaker vessel than women. LIKEWISE, FORGIVE THE LADY.. DON'T PAY EVIL WITH EVIL, telling her fiance about the ordeal won't make you happy either. LET HER GO AND SIN NO MORE.. YOUR FAMILY WILL COME OUT STRONGER!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by zoeshalom(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiEddy:

One of the best way to win in this life is to mind ones business, let This woman focus on her own family, I know as a lady it hurts, but save her from unnecessary added wahala
Lalasticlala , Mynd44 . Please front page to gain more knowledge from the married and experienced please and to save a marriage
The same we mind our business and evil pervade our society!
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by vicben27(m): 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
dominique:

But men chase away cheating wives all the time, why can't women leave cheating husbands?
it's a man's world dear! we were nt all Born to be equal. that's how it has bin from the beginning of time.I ain't encouraging men to cheat. only a stupid man who doesn't value his faithful woman would do that. are you a feminist?
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by FemiEddy(m): 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Zirah:

Stupid comment from a stupid cheat like the husband. You said you aren't in a position to give advice, so you should have just shut up. Never mind the likes your comments garnered, there are more fools like you than you can imagine. Rubbish!
Lol, am actually laughing cheesy

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

I've never asked my mum or dad anything about their lives and won't and would rather be focused on the positives than try to keep an insurance against the day of problem..Isn't these what all you ladies do? You keep insurance, incase tomorrow,if tomorrow, and all these incases inhibits many of you from experiencing intimacy at its best, walking around empty, complaining about how unloveable guys can be...am i wrong? I'm not an advocate for cheating, never.. I've established myself as an 100% faithful guy, to my God and not even to the lady, so this is settled. What i wish to establish is anyone that breaks a relationship on account of a single cheating occurrence is not ready for relationships let alone marriage...
well from experience, once a cheat,always a cheat. There is no redemption for such men that lack self control . I have tried it and seen that it is a waste of time and useless to stay

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by YelloweWest: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiEddy:
I am not married yet, so am not fit to give you an advice, but at least I can reason well and have seen things so this is my opinion
Firstly, Leave the lady and her husband alone, Karma always comes back to hunt it's victim, she will reap the fruit of her labour, mind ur business and give ursef peace of mind.
Secondly, ur husband, u know his weak point, maybe pounded yam, or one food, or maybe d oda room, give him a good treat, after he is calm and relaxed, confront him, just ask him why he did it, he will tell u , don't raise your voice o, u already have three kids, those are ur treasure. If you indeed love ur husband, please try, it's hard, but try for the sake of the kids
My opinion
When your wife fuçks another man and returns home don't forget to pound yam first her.

Practice what you preach.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by lonamy: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
honestwife:
Hello house,

You are not going to help yourself by reporting to her fiancé. If you do that, it might break the relationship and the lady will finally descend on your husband.

Let her marry her husband and ensure you have a close mark on your husband to ensure there is nothing in between him and the lady.

The lady may like your hubby, if the guy is a superman in the bedroom and the other guy she wants to marry doesn't have such ability.

That is my advise.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by mka78: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
FOR TO INFORM HER FIANCE MEAN U SHOULD GET READY FOR A JUNIOR WIFE BECAUSE THE LADY WILL FEEL SHE LOST EVERYTHING AND SHE WILL NOT MIND TO BE PREGNANT FOR YOUR HUBBY.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by YelloweWest: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Zirah:

Stupid comment from a stupid cheat like the husband. You said you aren't in a position to give advice, so you should have just shut up. Never mind the likes your comments garnered, there are more fools like you than you can imagine. Rubbish!
Karma has a way of dealing with such people.
His wife will definitely cheat on him.
I've reminded him not to forget to pound yam for her when she returns home loaded with another man's sperm. undecided
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:
well from experience, once a cheat,always a cheat. There is no redemption for such men that lack self control . I have tried it and seen that it is a waste of time and useless to stay

I'm not talking of the serial cheats you dated...ofcourse not, neither is the op. The oP and I are talking about a good man that was weak and an event occurred not those Warri boys that are looking for oil wells to screw upandan
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by nkemchineke: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
The Bible does not support divorce my dear.
One shld be willing to forgive. Besides if u think men and women are the same, they are not. A man is the head of the family. The earlier u realize that, the longer ur marriage will last.

Ekoishome:
It's a shame really how practicality most people here are compelling the woman to stay with her cheating husband endangering her life to stds and are quick to let her expose the other woman to her intended husband so he can take precaution"double standard"
The real fact if you are a Christian is that the same bible will be used to judge both sexes by God! If you like be forming African man rubbish mentality feeling entitled to behave anyhow in marriage!
Even the bible gives adultery as the basis for divorce!
Madam the ball is in your court what you want to do!
God bless and heal your soul.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by FemiEddy(m): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
YelloweWest:

When your wife fuçks another man and returns home don't forget to pound yam first her.

Practice what you preach.
My wife has three kids for me, And commits adultery, I get to know, firstly, dna test of my kids, secondly, I sit her down and ask her why.......u might kill urs, but that's what I will do.....tanx
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Zirah: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Op, I sympathise with you, really. And I admire your investigative skills.

This cheating of a thing is one of the major reasons I'm working my butt off in securing my future. I'm prepared for anything, even a cheating bastard that calls himself a husband. Smh. I'm having two kids that I can independently take care of, against all odds, incase shit happens. Will leave the husband to go fork himself. I can't beg or pamper an idiot, I'm wired that way.

Besides, I'm too beautiful, men waltz around me, married men won't stop pestering me. So if I decide to choose you, settle with you and think you'll pay back with cheating, seriously?? Not on your life!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Toks2008(m): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:

So you are one of those ladies looking for faithful men upandan? lol! I'm sorry you just might be in for a looong search.

I don't want to exclude myself and claim to be a faithful guy because I'm also human but I try to be faithful to GOD not to my wife but as a mere mortal anything can happen.

No reasonable should divorce her husband because he cheats cos the next man could be worse but what I tell guys is that IF THEY MUST CHEAT let them respect their wives by doing it so so far from her and also use a protection cos any man who cheats on his wife to her face is a fool and he does not deserve that lady

Don't get it twisted..there are faithful men out there and I can boast to be one but we are 1 in a million so don't stress yourself looking for our type cos you may search forever.

If you marry a faithful man..congrats and if otherwise,carry your cross cos leaving an adulterous husband is never a guaranty that you will see a faithful one but you just might end up being an adultress yourself or end up as a intimacy gadget for fuckguys. Ladies must be reasonable....All men are polygamous by nature and there is absolutely nothing any lady can do....best bet...remain single.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by nkemchineke: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Madam, talk to ur husband, make him apologize and pray for him.
If u leave him, ur finished. U will remain single. And then u know deep down inside u, u still need companion.
So who would be having sex with you, if u leave him?
Who would be fathering your kids?
Who would be calling you sweetheart?

In as much as he cheated doesn't mean he does not love u. As long as he loves u.....stay.

honestwife:
Hello house,

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Bibors(m): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Keep complicating your life by bringing it to social media, by now you are even more confused because of the baradge of advice you have got. You will not even be able to form a sound opinion now.
*Leave the marriage
* Send the messages to her fiance.
* Leave them alone.
Black, bla, bla, which one you go do now?
Whoever dips his finger into the anus must touch shit.

See where your hacking skills have gotten you to?
Your life will never remain the same.

Live a simple life knowing that motals are imperfect beings striving towards perfection and you will trascend lowlife rubbish.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / U.S Mum Living In Saudi Loses Custody Of Her Daughter Because She's Too Western / 7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.