Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman (34425 Views)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by luminouz(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nellychinma20:
Older men are cool too ,I didn't say old men
Dating a guy within my age bracket is a no no for me .
They are too young and inexperienced and for an intelligent person like me ,its like watching a dog poo.
Older men like me?? grin

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
if it's proper for women to be older than their husband then God would av created eve b4 Adam and God would av said women should be d head of the home. stop contradicting your self. . men should be older.. dy are d head ... den women have to be supportive.

You are learned my sister, its very surprising to find beauty & brains most especially on nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by dingbang(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes
mostly disrespect only comes if the guy or lady starts acting like a child then one has to address them as a child
cool

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by haibe(m): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nellychinma20:
Older men are cool too ,I didn't say old men
Dating a guy within my age bracket is a no no for me .
They are too young and inexperienced and for an intelligent person like me ,its like watching a dog poo.
no one cares about ur opinion

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Icon79(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
Great. I will let him know.

O pari

Lalas247:

Tell the friend to come n see me grin
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by zeusdgrt(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Nellychinma20 oya study time for you.... na your pride u go study and na me be your teacher.

Your time starts now. I will mark after Man Utd match.
She better study and change

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by anochuko01(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
I'm in my mid twenties and I hardly find girls of same or lesser age with qualities I want. I mean, most of the girls in this group are barely mature, they live in a world of fantasy, and full of drama. because of this, I've always find myself among older ladies...2 to 5 years older. I really wouldn't mind a relationship with one who's a year or two above me, but another option is to wait till a younger lady with a mature mind comes around.

3 Likes

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Lalas247(f): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Icon79:
Great. I will let him know.

O pari

Aite wink
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by anthony533(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
if it's proper for women to be older than their husband then God would av created eve b4 Adam and God would av said women should be d head of the home. stop contradicting your self. . men should be older.. dy are d head ... den women have to be supportive.
which part of the bible is it written that dating a woman older that you or thesame age a sin?

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Icon79(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
He likes pretty girls, so he would be excited.

O pari

Lalas247:

Aite wink

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by anochuko01(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
...being a HEAD anywhere is never by age. its by AUTHORITY regardless of age. MAN is the head of a family regardless of the age. its just like saying the eldest in the land must be the king....Or the eldest in the church must be the pastor.
this age group stuff is only a product of tradition.

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Chubhie: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:

LWKM christian mother arms lmaooooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy
LOL! You like arm fat on your woman?
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
Not to pick on yer again....hector

But... i almost feel sorry for this age and respect thing you got going on.... perhaps with most Nigerian men, i noticed.

Wouldnt it be better to just marry someone for who they are rather than age.

I mean, a younger girl who has disrespectful disposition in nature will still be disrespectful to you.

She might fake respect to get you to marrey her but she will resort to her disposition down the road.

Do you want respect you earn and out of love or one inspired by fear?

If a younger girl respects you out of fear, it really isnt truest form of respect and definitely not love.

So, do work on yourself so you can attract the right person who will love and offer genuine respect-older or younger.

God bless

dingbang:
I am still trying to conceptualize myself being in a relationship with an older woman .....

Would there be respect?

2 Likes

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by ThisKC(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
OP seems to think all older women are made, mature, very experienced and just all round make sense babe. You neva jam baby at 30 or those very broke ones that don't care leeching upon younger guys or the ratchet ones with absolutely bad characters. Even the (semi)retired oloshos are there. Abegi, older women my foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by dingbang(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Xiadnat:
Not to pick on yer again....hector

But... i almost feel sorry for this age and respect thing you got going on.... perhaps with most Nigerian men, i noticed.

Wouldnt it be better to just marry someone for who they are rather than age.

I mean, a younger girl who has disrespectful disposition in nature will still be disrespectful to you.

She might fake respect to get you to marrey her but she will resort to her disposition down the road.

Do you want respect you earn and out of love or one inspired by fear?

If a younger girl respects you out of fear, it really isnt truest forn of respect and definitely not love.

So, do work on yourself so you can attract the right person who will love and offer genuine respect-older or younger.

God bless

cheesy Xiadnat

Why do you like torturing me
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by sukkot: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chubhie:

LOL! You like arm fat on your woman?
depends on the whole package. i look at everything comprehensively. no point putting a woman who has no arm fat in your house if she is a demonic pugnacious cantankerous nag. i will pick arm fat if she is nice and sweet and serene lmao. so yeah am looking at the whole package. arm fat is not a deal breaker. wink
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Ugosample(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
ThisKC:
OP seems to think all older women are made, mature, very experienced and just all round make sense babe. You neva jam baby at 30 or those very broke ones that don't care leeching upon younger guys or the ratchet ones with absolutely bad characters. Even the (semi)retired oloshos are there. Abegi, older women my foot.

It's not a very bad idea tho
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by sammiepraise(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
smiley every human being with deir own. me too I have my own.
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Chubhie: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
sukkot:
depends on the whole package. i look at everything comprehensively. no point putting a woman who has no arm fat in your house if she is a demonic pugnacious cantankerous nag. i will pick arm fat if she is nice and sweet and serene lmao. so yeah am looking at the whole package. arm fat is not a deal breaker. wink
I grab your points.No deal for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by sukkot: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chubhie:

I grab your points.No deal for me.
lol i hear ya. i think my deal breaker will be flat ass, carnally speaking of course. not a big fan of skinny toothpick legs either tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by ThisKC(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ugosample:

It's not a very bad idea tho

No it's not. But it's not foolproof either
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by higgs: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Maturity has very little to do with age.Some older ladies are very immature, some younger ladies are quite mature and level headed.

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by jeff1607(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
older women love to be in control or in charge over time
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Princealex1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
The woman on that picture be like " your soul is mine Hahahaha" ...
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
Anything more than five years is too much ahbeg undecided
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by aputel: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nothing bad in dating older women but not grandma. Moreso it's not encouraging for a young man to go into it . For some reasons some people are not fortunate to have man in their life due to no fault of theirs and some are widow at a very young age. Some abuse the good luck they have in their youth and need to embrace all options .
As a rule you must be mature before dating a elderly woman ,please take note of the use of my word.
Yes nothing stop a man in his late 30s from dating a older woman , understanding will be at the peak then .
But the problem is that it is not so easy to get one, don't mind those mature oloso looking for rod. Responsible mature woman operate quietly and once she meets her choice ,she can't give you problem.

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
this reminds me of a lady despite her acknowledging the fact that she is older than me and in her late 30's, she still thinks everyone ought to be doing her favors.

imagine demanding to eat what she Knows she can't afford, giving me list of things men ought to be doing for her including searching for work and starting a business for her.

would prefer if possible a lady in her early 20's with wisdom of a 70year old woman

I think that's too much to ask

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Nellychinma20(f): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
haibe:
no one cares about ur opinion
hahahahahahhah
If u didn't ,u wouldn't have quoted me .
Happy living tho

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by MAKABBEY(m): 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
older ladies sweet 4 bed... from experience ooo

1 Like

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by KingSango(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy

Older women are ok but not like this great grandma i'm seeing in the picture the OP posted

Took the words out of my mouth. If I had false teeth they would be on the floor. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Lalas247(f): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Icon79:
He likes pretty girls, so he would be excited.

O pari

Guessing that's him on ya dp right grin
Re: The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman by Icon79(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
LOL. You can see him on my twitter profile, if you have twitter tongue

O pari

Lalas247:

Guessing that's him on ya dp right grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? / Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift / Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.