Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,011 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

"Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral (37224 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. / A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by simbol(f): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
She is too young for social media.No be her fault.Na your own ooooo.
Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by ogorwyne(f): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sick old man. Went through his profile on fb and read that he has been arrested.

1 Like

Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by Freethought(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
flyca:
Bad parenting

God bless you jawe
Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by romeorailss: 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Too poor angry
Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by EmyLeo(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
smh

##whatz the use of a browsing phone for an 11yrs old kid ... ##smhh
Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by Freethought(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:
Why should your kid have a phone and a social media account in the first place

Don't mind the 'oniranu' parent...

They will exposed dere innocent daughters to wolves and later be disturbing innocent citizens with dere complaints.. Mtchew
Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by Addicted2Women: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
enabledgoddess:
why give her a phone in the first place ? worse still allow her to own a social media account? what is wrong with the 21st century parents ? all in the bid to emulate the white .

This is 2017 not 1954

2 Likes

Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by Cyrilpac(m): 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
sex education should be taught in school but the children must not be given homework

1 Like

Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
my Kid won't get a phone until after secondary school.
Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by lfleak: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Addicted2Women:

This is 2017 not 1954
so?
Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by Obason22(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
u should have asked ur self why ur daughter have such phone b4
Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by Sunnynwa: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2017

Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by AuroraB(f): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
I think you people are excusing the man's mindlessness by blaming the exposure to the web.
He'd do same to your 16yr old! By then, you'll realize that your 25yr old is still a baby and doesn't deserve to be violated by this evildoer and his likes!

1 Like

Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by 9jaBloke: 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
The pervert no smart at all. Me I knew something was amiss from the start. Which eleven year old keeps saying 'I'm only eleven' like Joffrey says - I am the king
Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by kingxsamz(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
"
Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by zainmaxwell(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

So that's the pedophile's_idea of_foreplay?
Lap up the pussy_juices & suck on 'em titties and that's all?
He doesn't eat ass....... I'm disappointed.
lol.......u gat me rolling on the floor
Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by DONADAMS(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Wonders
Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by Nemesis1: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
dingbang:
good question... But its just better to buy them a non browsing phone

And you think she'll collect

1 Like

Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by dingbang(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nemesis1:

And you think she'll collect
of course na
Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by Onliie(m): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mofo

Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lovetinz:
Which chat platform?
13 is the universal age for registration in most chat apps.

even if you are 5 yrs old.. once u press 13 u will still be signed up by d computer.. Cant measure with that at al

1 Like

Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
Addicted2Women:
This is sad

Who do i blame for this ?? The parents ?? In this day and age, 6 year old kids do have iPhone 6 and laptops, they don't wanna go play outside, they only want to be on the internet all day long

As for the pedophile, i wish he tried that shiit with my daughter, he would have been dead by now

As for the people asking why an 11 year old kid has a phone, this is 2017 not 1943

Just shut your mouth up... you're among the foolish mothers will have in Nigeria. leave your child will Facebook or Whatsapp, and she'll be kidnapped.. rape till small.. useless woman. They'll never take correction until something bad happen to them, they'll now be looking for public sympathy.

1 Like

Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by meliziz12(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
Could you imagine the father,you gave her an android phone when she is 11,then you are here talking rubbish!you want to make her slay queen when you should have equipped her with current affairs,cartoons ,moral handout etc,don't

1 Like

Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by talk2percy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
U never see anything, at 11yrs She's on social media? Nawa o...what were u thinking, that she would b interacting with angels only? Next please.

1 Like

Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by MrHenshaw: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
NEHLIVE:
A father has advised all parents to always "Check their kids' phones" The dad advices as he explains how he recently outs a paedophile trying to lure his 11-year-old daughter on Facebook into sex by initiating a sex chat with her despite knowing the daughter's age.The chat has now gone viral

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/do-you-know-foreplayraunchy-facebook-chats-of-man-with-11yr-old-girl-goes-viral-

He is actually doing his responsibility as a father but trust me,lf your girl wan shock you,u will not believe it.lf you like follow her everywhere anytime and even send pics of admirers everywhere to deter them.
Just pray to your God.
Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by Rukkydelta(f): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
I don't think 11years old is too young to have a phone. The problem is giving her a browsing phone at age 11

2 Likes

Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by Windflower(f): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
Why should a girl of 11year old be using a phone,even if she is,why should she be on Facebook.
Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by chidooh1: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
She is on facebook, who ever that put her there should face it. It is never an offence to chat with people on facebook. You have the right to beg for friendship or whatever u feel like on facebook. Dad is aware of the facebook account and he never deactivated it
Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
OK naa.
I've said it before.
As long as she isn't making his or her own money...pls no phones.
Buh if you must give, none browsing phone should be the best.
Still monitor her calls too.
Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
ogorwyne:
Sick old man. Went through his profile on fb and read that he has been arrested.

FBI
Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by ogorwyne(f): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral by JONSYN7154: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
That man need to be castrated. Walahi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! / Hilarious Naija Break Up Lines / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.