Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (47182 Views)

8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman / Man Stranded After Been Duped And Dumped By Sidechick In Hotel / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 6:37am On Sep 10, 2017
How sure are u this is not d final chopay man. He go inherit all from u
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:
lol I'm coming

'coming' to do what?

aint u d lady who always clamour for divorce in any little misunderstanding?

see young lady..... your orientation about marriage is very little.

marriage is not meant for you if you look at divorce as a means to ..... have u ever thought about the ordeal the children go thru?
See, i know your likes. You are the type that sticks to a bad guy and will neva resort to...... But u'll come on the internet and start misleading ppl.
Pls desist for these inhumane act.

Well, sorry if im too harsh with my words. I've been meaning to say this after i read a comment of yours.

Drabeey was HERE

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by reality17(m): 6:53am On Sep 10, 2017
DanseMacabre:
I'm beginning to think that this Cyriacus dude fabricates some of these stories o.

Wetin go remain after eight intending suitors don drill the woman abunna finish? Anybody wey taste go know say na sour soup.

Plus four million for one isi aki guy When people with potential like us just dey find even one milla to blow? Where mens dey from see all these kyn women sef

Most likely, she has hoodwinked one naive guy into hitching her.

Sha, if na true story, happy married life to them. Make the guy sha use him head make we no come dey advise am for this very nairaland again.

U knw how many billion men don drill ur future wife punna? Even some olosho dey marry responsible men. Men wey better pass u self. So na men dey still sufer am. Abeg edit ur mumu comment

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by simpleshawls(m): 7:05am On Sep 10, 2017
If you are in kwara we have London used iphone 6 @ cheap price kindly check my signature or you come to our office @ challenge ilorin
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by femijon: 7:10am On Sep 10, 2017
http://www.streaminet.com/…/canada-scholarship-african-lea…/

Summary:
Young African professionals are welcome to apply for the Fully Funded African Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship Program In Canada 2018...
See More

Canada Scholarship ( African Leaders of Tomorrow (ALT) Scholarship Program 2017/2018)
SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY! Summary: Young African professionals are welcome to apply for the Fully Funded African Leaders…
STREAMINET.COM
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by femijon: 7:13am On Sep 10, 2017
http://www.streaminet.com/2017/09/10/canada-scholarship-african-leaders-of-tomorrow-alt-scholarship-program-20172018/
Summary:
Young African professionals are welcome to apply for the Fully Funded African Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship Program In Canada 2018

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by yinksjoe: 7:24am On Sep 10, 2017
Amarabae:
Chai, happy married life to her jare,
some men are just time wasters,
if you both are above 27yrs and dating and he is not serious whenever you mention anything marriage,
he is a potential timewaster
. destiny is different OK

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by possesscable(m): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2017
Eazie351:

And his name is now even mr. jude. I‘ll comment my reserve
eaziekov. aw far na

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by exnovio(m): 7:40am On Sep 10, 2017
Why is it a testimony when a woman finds a husband?
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by glossy6(f): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:
Laughing Laughing Laughing.

I hope her dream has now come true that she is married finally?women with their i want to be married by all means mentality. Now waiting for the women of Nairaland to come and comment here.

Before you write anything here, make sure you are married. If not so, think about your condition too, and don't say or deceive yourself that i am in a committed relationship, because the man will leave you if better options show up.

I dey pity women SHA. Just imagine, as a MAN we can get married anytime we want, but for them?them go do JUJU, Go CHURCH, GO SEE PROPHET, HANG OUT FOR SHERATON HOTEL CAR PARK,SPEND MONEY FOR SMALL BOYS and still NO MARRIAGE.

I hope you have a sister
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by goodnewscliff(m): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:

I hope her dream has now come true that she is married finally?women with their i want to be married by all means mentality. Now waiting for the women of Nairaland to come and comment here.

Before you write anything here, make sure you are married. If not so, think about your condition too, and don't say or deceive yourself that i am in a committed relationship, because the man will leave you if better options show up.

I dey pity women SHA. Just imagine, as a MAN we can get married anytime we want, but for them?them go do JUJU, Go CHURCH, GO SEE PROPHET, HANG OUT FOR SHERATON HOTEL CAR PARK,SPEND MONEY FOR SMALL BOYS and still NO MARRIAGE.

u be bad person!!!! u got no sisters angry u get small point for there shaa cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Gerrard59(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2017
Dirkcoyt:
on fact grounds, this is false. women are more then men in the world so it won't go round. if you are a Christian your bible says a time will come it will be 7 women to a man. if you are Moslem your husband can marry as much as possible provided he's just and fair to all.

Wrong. There are more men than women globally.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.POP.TOTL.FE.ZS

@Post, Story comes across as fabricated.
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by babdap: 8:11am On Sep 10, 2017
i hope are private part wasn't duped and jilted 8times? it is just a thought don't take it personal.
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by tomholly: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2017
Registration is on for the following next Training classes
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

Manuals: Manuals and Videos will be available for requesting candidates.

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

Get the Skill! Get the money!
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by iamtardey: 8:45am On Sep 10, 2017
she can still duped by the reigning husband #beware
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Dirkcoyt: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2017
Gerrard59:

Wrong. There are more men than women globally.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.POP.TOTL.FE.ZS

@Post, Story comes across as fabricated.

Thank you for updating my knowledge. I was still stuck with old data. 50.4% men 49.6% female

and to the other post I gave wrong information .I was wrong. here is the right one. @ EmpresFIDEL

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by oluwadiyar: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2017
waiting concern me���
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by SMSguru(m): 9:11am On Sep 10, 2017
NancyMathews:
The whole thing seems rushed to me..
Hml to her tho
Is that your natural hair? You look cute wearing that smile.
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by NothingDoMe: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Wetin go remain after eight intending suitors don drill the woman abunna finish? Anybody wey taste go know say na sour soup.
You don't have an idea how the Vagina works do you? The sweetness never ends.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by hardguy23(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2017

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by ssfWeShss: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2017
Two weeks? It is well
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by banmee(m): 10:51am On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:

Something tells me you live in Abule Odo here like me,and like me only see abroad on CNN.

I am more sane than you.

Abule odo? No wonder you are obsessed with marriage. Nothing for you so sex is a consolation. No worry, e go better.
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2017
shuoooooo.
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by gabe: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2017
how did we manage to convince women their lives are meaningless without marriage? That's why women should always fear and respect us. Greatest job of all time...
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Victornezzar: 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Hundred billion dollars for your account, they really know how to fake feelings, just look at Genevieve and Jennifer Lopez, someone would tell me they are okay inside, no they are not, read their interviews about their romantic lives, you will believe me that they are really hurting
but dey can't come out 2 say it cos dey would be ashamed of dem selves
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Victornezzar: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
freethesheeple:

i had one like that in my compound..Her name is oge,at a time she stopped going to church....When it became so had getting married cos all her life ,she was Slaying,she then Ran and lived with a man..
Note:To all the ladies,Keep slaying and keep waiteing for tne guy who has 1000 Private jets,When the Realities of life will hit u,u then Realises u need to Build a marriage with a man!!!!
dey won't listen Bro
dey will start labelling u as a broke dude
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by mikolo80: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:

marry at 50 and resemble your chudren grandpa
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by mikolo80: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
Islie:

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-duped-jilted-8-men-finally-got-married-lagos/

abeg Wia I fit find dis kin trusting and loyal woman
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

but dey can't come out 2 say it cos dey would be ashamed of dem selves

They can't but at the same time, they would not want to die without children except the one outta wedlock
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
mikolo80:
abeg Wia I fit find dis kin trusting and loyal woman

Sorry you have to sweat and sweat to find her
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Victornezzar: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

They can't but at the same time, they would not want to die without children except the one outta wedlock
Yeah loneliness is very bad bro
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
Victornezzar:

Yeah loneliness is very bad bro

Very bad indeed, worse when ego is the cause because you don't want to go back to eat your word so you got to stay that way even if it's killing you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) / When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Old Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.