Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (47177 Views)

8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman / Man Stranded After Been Duped And Dumped By Sidechick In Hotel / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Hifeholuwarh(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
A successful marriage isn't defined by the months of courtship,but mind and maturity of individuals involve. SIOO

Haven't you heard of marriages of many courtship years/months that crashed has never imagined?.

Or

Haven't you seen/heard of marriages of just few weeks of courtship that is still very much relevant and alive?.
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by soberdrunk(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
angry
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by mikolo80: 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Sorry you have to sweat and sweat to find her
but 8 guys locate her na
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
mikolo80:
but 8 guys locate her na

Where
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
Dirkcoyt:
on fact grounds, this is false. women are more then men in the world so it won't go round. if you are a Christian your bible says a time will come it will be 7 women to a man. if you are Moslem your husband can marry as much as possible provided he's just and fair to all.

even if female population is greater than male or the other way round it doesn't contradict the fact that there is a man for every woman's. or are u forgotten that some are destined not to get married... that's why we av the Rev Fathers and sisters. that's balance the equation. happy Sunday.
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Dirkcoyt: 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
even if female population is greater than male or the other way round it doesn't contradict the fact that there is a man for every woman's. or are u forgotten that some are destined not to get married... that's why we av the Rev Fathers and sisters. that's balance the equation. happy Sunday.
you're right according to fact. yeah happy Sunday to you too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by GloriaNinja(f): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:

Cool.
I dey play the other time no vex.
which kind play. ?
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by kalu01(m): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=lafflaff123 post=60298237]Laughing Laughing Laughing.

I hope her dream has now come true that she is married finally?women with their i want to be married by all means mentality. Now waiting for the women of Nairaland to come and comment here.

Before you write anything here, make sure you are married. If not so, think about your condition too, and don't say or deceive yourself that i am in a committed relationship, because the man will leave you if better options show up.

I dey pity women SHA. Just imagine, as a MAN we can get married anytime we want, but for them?them go do JUJU, Go CHURCH, GO SEE PROPHET, HANG OUT FOR SHERATON HOTEL CAR PARK,SPEND MONEY FOR SMALL BOYS and still NO MARRIAGE.

[so Na so your Sister day house men Nawa oh make them pray well their own go come]
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided

Ok am sorry . U supposed to b my intimate frd
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by mikolo80: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Where
in the article she said 8 guys duped her
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Just hope she no transfer any sort of aggression onto this her new husband cos of the way those 8 guys treat her. Meanwhile there's a 48 yr old nurse near my area and she's still slaying even at this stage.different sugar daddies dey come carry her per night and she dey slay upandan.if a 48 yr old woman dey still form slay queen and dey jump from one bed to another why would a 39 yr old lady be having high blood pressure about husbandcheesy.d world don change i guess.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Eazie351(m): 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
possesscable:
eaziekov. aw far na
you‘re zoomed man! Been trying to add u on whatsapp. What happened?
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by possesscable(m): 6:45am On Sep 13, 2017
Eazie351:
you‘re zoomed man! Been trying to add u on whatsapp. What happened?
spirit of Zhe game bro.send me ur Watsapp no privately
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Syphonn(m): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
What you need to consider when finding a husband

Many ladies trying to fix their lives and settle down in a promising marriage get it all wrong doing this.

Despite the fact that beauty is one of the qualities men desire in a woman, a lady can still be beautiful yet remains a spinster for the rest of her life.

This usually occurs when she has nothing extraordinary to offer in the marriage than give birth to children.

The chances that a lady can remain a spinster for life can remain high if she does not have prospects, having prospects in this context is having the ability to support the man of the house financially.

So many ladies feel because they are endowed with beauty they will certainly get married when the time for marriage arrives, without first trying to develop some skills that will be relevant when they finally get married.

Read more at www.busygisting.com
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by ArcToyin(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2017
lafflaff123:
Laughing Laughing Laughing.

I hope her dream has now come true that she is married finally?women with their i want to be married by all means mentality. Now waiting for the women of Nairaland to come and comment here.

Before you write anything here, make sure you are married. If not so, think about your condition too, and don't say or deceive yourself that i am in a committed relationship, because the man will leave you if better options show up.

I dey pity women SHA. Just imagine, as a MAN we can get married anytime we want, but for them?them go do JUJU, Go CHURCH, GO SEE PROPHET, HANG OUT FOR SHERATON HOTEL CAR PARK,SPEND MONEY FOR SMALL BOYS and still NO MARRIAGE.

Is better not to have commented than typing all these.
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
Amarabae:
Chai, happy married life to her jare,
some men are just time wasters,
if you both are above 27yrs and dating and he is not serious whenever you mention anything marriage,
he is a potential timewaster
how can you make the same mistake 8 times? This is the highest form of stupidity and low self esteem. She should have learnt her lesson by not giving men money and not dating broke men. i congratulate her on her marriage, if it is an achievement

DEAR MALE OLOSHOS MASQUERADING AS BROKE ASS NIGGAS. THIS IS WHY WE DON'T DATE YOU, DON'T GIVE YOU MONEY OR SEX FOR FREE, we are not stupid like this woman.
Re: Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos by highqueen(f): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
funmisticqueen:
how can you make the same mistake 8 times? This is the highest form of stupidity and low self esteem. She should have learnt her lesson by not giving men money and not dating broke men. i congratulate her on her marriage, if it is an achievement

DEAR MALE OLOSHOS MASQUERADING AS BROKE ASS NIGGAS. THIS IS WHY WE DON'T DATE YOU, DON'T GIVE YOU MONEY OR SEX FOR FREE, we are not stupid like this woman.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) / When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.