Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

How To Spot Someone With Suicidal Thoughts And Attempts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Someone With Suicidal Thoughts And Attempts (2567 Views)

I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. / How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Spot Someone With Suicidal Thoughts And Attempts by somehow: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Uhmm why?
WizAkzy:
It can't work.

Re: How To Spot Someone With Suicidal Thoughts And Attempts by McBrooklyn(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Divay22:

So many times also ..
But music has been my help..
People rarely seems to understand, so i really don't talk, I just get my earpiece and let music take over cheesy cheesy

SMH... Which is/are your favorite genre(s)?? cheesy
Re: How To Spot Someone With Suicidal Thoughts And Attempts by Divay22(f): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
McBrooklyn:

SMH... Which is/are your favorite genre(s)?? cheesy
Hip-hop
Blues and gospel
Re: How To Spot Someone With Suicidal Thoughts And Attempts by somehow: 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
^^^2 depressed people forming acquaintance lol..

make una ride on o grin cheesy

You both likely to cure eachother! tongue
Re: How To Spot Someone With Suicidal Thoughts And Attempts by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
WizAkzy:
I have only heard of people saving people from suicide and seen some on the tv. But i pray that if by chance i happen to save someone, i would try to improve their lives and try to solve some of those issues they are facing. If i can't do it alone, i will try to engage one or two people. And not just give them sweet words to convince them not to end their lives

I hope you really do if such a situation arises. Talk is cheap you know.
Re: How To Spot Someone With Suicidal Thoughts And Attempts by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
somehow:
No one answered my question.

My bad, i doubt if they can actually help each other because there will be so much negativity and pessimism in the air.
Re: How To Spot Someone With Suicidal Thoughts And Attempts by McBrooklyn(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Divay22:
Hip-hop Blues and gospel
And Gospel?? SMH... cheesy
Re: How To Spot Someone With Suicidal Thoughts And Attempts by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
Maybe this should be in Health section though. Let them Docs come dissect the issue....

Lalasticlala
Re: How To Spot Someone With Suicidal Thoughts And Attempts by Divay22(f): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
McBrooklyn:

And Gospel?? SMH... cheesy
What's doing you cheesy
I still love gospel music..

You can tell me yours Mr too know
Re: How To Spot Someone With Suicidal Thoughts And Attempts by McBrooklyn(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Divay22:

What's doing you cheesy
I still love gospel music..

You can tell me yours Mr too know

LOL... You love Gospel indeed... undecided cheesy

Mine; well lemme just say Hip Hop, a little bit of blues, raggae... And any interesting songs regardless of its genre... wink
Re: How To Spot Someone With Suicidal Thoughts And Attempts by Divay22(f): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... You love Gospel indeed... undecided cheesy

Mine; well lemme just say Hip Hop, a little bit of blues, raggae... And any interesting songs regardless of its genre... wink

And gospel joor angry
Who doesn't like it angry
Re: How To Spot Someone With Suicidal Thoughts And Attempts by hanassholesolo: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
I guess i'm in stage 3 smiley wink smiley
Re: How To Spot Someone With Suicidal Thoughts And Attempts by somehow: 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
what if they find the positives when they join their negativities together?
GloryIsaac:

My bad, i doubt if they can actually help each other because there will be so much negativity and pessimism in the air.
Re: How To Spot Someone With Suicidal Thoughts And Attempts by WizAkzy: 12:10am On Sep 12, 2017
Well that depends on who is doing the talking.
GloryIsaac:

I hope you really do if such a situation arises. Talk is cheap you know.
Re: How To Spot Someone With Suicidal Thoughts And Attempts by McBrooklyn(m): 6:52am On Sep 12, 2017
Divay22:
And gospel joor angry Who doesn't like it angry
LOL... Good morning cheesy

Braless Hot Lady Dance At Orezi Party seductively (pics,video) / If I Give Nnamdi Kanu Just One Round He Will Forget Biafra Struggle- Girl Boasts / Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman