Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Why Is Nudity The Order Of The Day Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Nudity The Order Of The Day Now? (847 Views)

I Am Somewhat Disturbed With New Levels Of Nudity In Latest Nollywood Movies / How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? / Beau Brummell Is Dead: South Africa's King Of Nudity Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nudity The Order Of The Day Now? by vybzkartel: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
There is nudity everywhere
S
Why?
Re: Why Is Nudity The Order Of The Day Now? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
If you no like am, remove your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nudity The Order Of The Day Now? by NairalandCS(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
There was nudity before clothes, heck some parts in nigeria are still in the nude era, covering only the Nunu with just leaves.

We're just returning back to the natural order of things.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nudity The Order Of The Day Now? by Nbote(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
Becos sex sells..
Re: Why Is Nudity The Order Of The Day Now? by Immatex(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
Because the Bible's words at 2 Timothy 3:1-5 is under going fulfillment in real time

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nudity The Order Of The Day Now? by dukeprince50: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
I NO CUM
SHE NO CUM
PIKIN CUM
HOW CUM?
Re: Why Is Nudity The Order Of The Day Now? by Prognose: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
GodivaChocolate:
If you no like am, remove your eyes.

This is why

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nudity The Order Of The Day Now? by vybzkartel: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Prognose:

This is why

It's everywhere
Re: Why Is Nudity The Order Of The Day Now? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
we are going back to the origin, thus accepting what we truly are in the sight of our Lord; "N<AKED!"
Re: Why Is Nudity The Order Of The Day Now? by Lalas247(f): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
vybzkartel:
There is nudity everywhere
S
Why?
Bomba Clart! A u dis grin

Read The book of Revelation after u pass me the Ganga cheesy
Re: Why Is Nudity The Order Of The Day Now? by Victornezzar: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
signs of the last days Op
Re: Why Is Nudity The Order Of The Day Now? by vybzkartel: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lalas247:

Bomba Clart! A u dis grin

Read The book of Revelation after u pass me the Ganga cheesy

Mi nuh smoke ganja
Re: Why Is Nudity The Order Of The Day Now? by Lalas247(f): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
vybzkartel:

Mi nuh smoke ganja
Which kin vybz kartel u come be grin
Re: Why Is Nudity The Order Of The Day Now? by vybzkartel: 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lalas247:

Which kin vybz kartel u come be grin

Mi a God-fearing Vybz Kartel.. Not that fool

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nudity The Order Of The Day Now? by Petonis(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Women are easily influenced.....when a celebrity feels they must ge naked to keep dia fans coming, the girls now do same to have more followers. And vaseline crew boys be trooping on dia pages to catch a view

(1) (Reply)

Want To Seduce A Girl With Words? Use These 20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl / Reasons I Prefer A Male Bestfriend / How Do I Recognize Her When I See Her ? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.