Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (65767 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
Flashh:

You never disappoint to advertise your stupĂ­dity on everyday thread daily.

Keep disguising.

I wonder how you people cope with such men, for you girls and the eejit girl, who shared this to have been with such men, but decided to keep quiet, not to the moment you broke up with the guy; obviously shows you girls are very dirty as well.

They are talking as if they don't menstruate. Yeye!

How did you manage to get those "likes" on your DP? You don't deserve up to that.
Hahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
sexybbstar:
That Guy is a pig...even more than a pig
Lol. But you people love these guys the most. cheesy grin

I can never date a lousy woman.
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by mykel25(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are like that

they love to wear boxers for up to two weeks without washing.

Dirty pigs

and they expect a girl to go down and suck them.

They don't shave their dicks or wash boxers

Talking from experience.... Oshey! Baddo buh uve been Fuvking pigs in human form for u to make that conclusion
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by refreshrate: 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
princealexndre:
Maybe those are the men that you know... Trust me you have been following the wrong ones all these while.

Following what? She's talking about her family pipu...please allow her talk well abi na you be her papa?
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by enemyofprogress: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
sexybbstar:
see who dey talk, remove your own make we see
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by OfficialSam(m): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

Shut up! Men, including ur fada abi?
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by enemyofprogress: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

those you've been hanging out with
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by marisdgreat(f): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

u just dey burst my brain, and i won't talk sef, like i know u somewhere embarassed embarassed
sorry sweetie pie for making ur face look like that. abeg where u take know me
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Carter4luv(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
She has been sleeping with dat guy with dirty boxer she did not complain. Now he has cheated on her she want to let the world know how dirty he his. Gerra of here mehn.
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by igwe777: 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
The men that comes around you I believe
Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
marisdgreat:

sorry sweetie pie for making ur face look like that. abeg where u take know me

enugu, and u re part of navy stuff, i lie
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by marisdgreat(f): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

enugu, and u re part of navy stuff, i lie
no but u don read my post nah
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
marisdgreat:

no but u don read my post nah

am 33 years old, do u think i can act childish cry
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by marisdgreat(f): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

am 33 years old, do u think i can act childish cry
no in ur own case but some pple can act such.pls i dnt like d look on ur face
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
marisdgreat:

no in ur own case but some pple can act such.pls i dnt like d look on ur face
cheesy
how is enugu and parents
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by marisdgreat(f): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
cheesy how is enugu and parents
so u can smile, i thank God n urs
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
marisdgreat:

so u can smile, i thank God n urs

they re good, but u re a nice lady, and u really know how to make person happy and sweep man off his feet, peace be onto u. smiley
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
If dis guy decides 2 share pics of dis lady's panties now I hope e no go smell pass LAWMA office
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by marisdgreat(f): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

they re good, but u re a nice lady, and u really know how to make person happy and sweep man off his feet, peace be onto u. smiley
thanks for ur observations, peace be unto u too
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by chronnister(m): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

You've been with the wrong men, I can't blame you though, a wolf can never associate with a dog
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by stont101(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
am sure your boyfriend is like that....
grin grin
Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Nov6(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

speak for your boyfriend & your sef alone
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Mypeople2(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
sexybbstar:
Shut up your mouth there. When she was dating the guy did she buy boxers for the guy all through the relationship since she knows that the guy is dirty? You want to tell me she did not "do" even on top of the dirty boxers ? I know fully well that the guy could not buy new boxers because of her excessive demands.
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Captain6(m): 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

When you said "men",i hope your dad is inclusive. Ode! Use your brain.
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Rick9(m): 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
Add Graphics to it.
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Mypeople2(m): 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
adajoe555:
grin grin grin

so she saw all these and still remain there. I wonder how her panties will be

birds of same feathers flocks together

modified
God bless you for what you just said now.She is here ranting as if she wasn't enjoying the dirty boxers as well he was enjoying her dirty pants.
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Narldon:

It's Exactly nine months before FIFA World Cup 2018 in Russia.

That means if you impregnate your girlfriend/sidechick now...

You will be busy with maternity issues while your friends are watching world cup.

cheesy

E don do 4 u...dz z dy 30th tym a seein dz 2dy frm u & stp copyin Mugabe quotes tongue
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by frubben(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by Naskiid(m): 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are like that

Dirty pigs

MY FACE AFTER REMEMBERING YOU HAD A FATHER, BECAUSE HE IS NO MORE, HE TURNED A PIG AFTER I READ THIS.

Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by JastSiryin(m): 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
It's now you know he's dirty, but when you were sucking his prick then you didn't know? mtcheww! yeye dey smell
Re: Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers by makdcash(m): 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Smack down grin grin

quote author=princealexndre post=60323579]Maybe those are the men that you know... Trust me you have been following the wrong ones all these while. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood / Friendzone In Picture...(photos) / Men Don't Like Tall Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.