Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? (1557 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex / Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? / My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by Hyinkar97(m): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Pardon me if this is not right section to post this.

So, I was reading on Quora when I saw this particular question question being asked. It read “What is the best thing that has ever happened to you for being nice?”. I even had to screenshot some of the answers posted there.

Let’s all come in and share our experiences!

Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by greatnaija01: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
in NIGERIA nothing GOOD happens to NICE PEOPLE.
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by Hyinkar97(m): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Last part

Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by Hyinkar97(m): 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
greatnaija01:
in NIGERIA nothing GOOD happens to NICE PEOPLE.
You can’t tell my brother. That’s hasty generalization

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
The best thing that has happened to me for being nice is the gift of life..
I thank God that I'm alive and 100% in good health...
I cannot even remember the last time i had a common headache.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by Preshy561(f): 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
for being nice? ?well,I can't remember the last time I was nice to anyone.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by donstan18: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
shocked
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nothing. Instead people stab me in the back angry

I just can't stop doing things for people though. I actually make myself sick sometimes because if you reach out to me for anything, I will give it to you without hesitation.

God, why did you not make me a selfish, little c*nt? Why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
Her father helped me out Sha.. her dad is a medical prof. lol babe is angry that I didn't get her laid.
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by Shedrack777: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Nothing. Instead people stab me in the back angry

I just can't stop doing things for people though. I actually make myself sick sometimes because if you reach out to me for anything, I will give it to you without hesitation.

God, why did you not make me a selfish, little c*nt? Why?
send me N1,000 mtn airtime for us to ascertain if you're truly nice
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by Shedrack777: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
i truly don't keep such memories
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
Shedrack777:
send me N1,000 mtn airtime for us to ascertain if you're truly nice

I'm on a quest for change. It starts with you. NO angry
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by Shedrack777: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm on a quest for change. It starts with you. NO angry
i sincerely love your wisdom! bravo!
only the wise will understand the writing

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by betiyana(f): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
i use to be nice until i was taking for granted now i'm so mean!
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Damn, come to think of it, I have ne'er done something really nice to someone, j guess that's because I hardly care, if at all gan undecided

No wonder people don't really like me, and all this while I was thinking the world is a mess.

Touching story right there though.
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by Hyinkar97(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
betiyana:
i use to be nice until i was taking for granted now i'm so mean!
Don’t mind if they take you for granted. As long you’re happy with being kind, don’t let how other people treat you deter you from doing that kind act.
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by Hyinkar97(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
Damn, come to think of it, I have ne'er done something really nice to someone, j guess that's because I hardly care, if at all gan undecided

No wonder people don't really like me, and all this while I was thinking the world is a mess.

Touching story right there though.

Try to help people when you can. There’s a quote I like, it says ”If you have more than you need, simply share it with those that need it most”
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by Fmartin(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
Back in the days in secondary school, a male prefect misunderstood my kind gesture to my female class mate.

Guess what? I chop koboko everyday for silly reasons. grin grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by shammahyaro(f): 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
I'm overly nice I have so much friends unfortunately I don't know most of their names. some were like I should contest for social stuff like that but nah... That's how some people started suspecting I'm a lesbo cus girls know me so much n they barely let me be
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by twentyk(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
The only NICE i know plays in the french ligue 1....that balotelli team....who nice help....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by AlexCk: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
The best yea?

Probably being told "thank you" i guess.
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by betiyana(f): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hyinkar97:

Don’t mind if they take you for granted. As long you’re happy with being kind, don’t let how other people treat you deter you from doing that kind act.
how do you feel when you're taking for granted?
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by Hyinkar97(m): 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
betiyana:
how do you feel when you're taking for granted?
It hurts BUT I don’t let I let it get to me anymore. If I can help you, I will. If I can’t, I won’t.
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? by betiyana(f): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hyinkar97:

It hurts BUT I don’t let I let it get to me anymore. If I can help you, I will. If I can’t, I won’t.
likewise i'm just more cautious and i don't attach any emotion when helping so i don't get hurt later

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Some Ladies Will Remain Single For Life / Only men Love Truly, Women Love only on d condition That The Man Provides / Can You Give A Lady Who Has Done Abortions Head During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.