Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,286 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? (2679 Views)

The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. / Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina / Girls Take On Guys That Masturbate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by FahBuLous: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
So there is this girl in my place of work, i did her work for her out of pity that she was stressed and tired. Ever since then, she has been disturbing me to do her work for her most times, sometimes she will just throw her phone for me to hold for her as if i am her office boy....
Does any guy here experience such?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
how many topics una wan open today on top girls?
abegi

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by EmekaBlue(m): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Meanwhile giving or willing to give her kpekus to the tough not smiling guy in d office

Ladies love Simp like u around to toy with. Deal with it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by LeeSantos(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
that's bcus the hard n not nice guys are hard to cash out from.
the brains of the nice is so easy to manipulate.
same goes for some nice girls too. easy to get them to bed.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by Amotolongbo(f): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
FahBuLous:
So there is this girl in my place of work, i did her work for her out of pity that she was stressed and tired. Ever since then, she has been disturbing me to do her work for her most times, sometimes she will just throw her phone for me to hold for her as if i am her office boy....
If you give us an inch, we will request for a mile later.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
Being a nice guy has its perks and downsides. You just need to set boundaries.

FahBuLous:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by EdricBond: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Don't start what you can not finish.
Sadly, you weren't able to finish this one sad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by Hintona(f): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
Oh lawd. There's no day these men will not open topic about women on nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hintona:

Did dey stop u from opening threads about men?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by hisgrace090: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
LeeSantos:

An irony of life!
Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
FahBuLous:
It Seems She Likes U. Maybe U Are Not Just Sensitive Abt It.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hintona:

people always talk about their problems for men it is women.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by odinson1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
Truvel:
Dude Wtf you are a simp for saying this

Ubunja Pansophist pls Come to Their Rescue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Another prick and toto matter??

Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by FahBuLous: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
azawuoba:
how many topics una wan open today on top girls?

abegi
Girls too de Bleep up
Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by FahBuLous: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Meanwhile giving or willing to give her kpekus to the tough not smiling guy in d office

Ladies love Simp like u around to toy with. Deal with it
M nt a simp and cn neva be one.. I was just being nice... No harm in that.. Meanwhile, I Cleared her today afta work and she was surprised at my action, maybe she was thinking I'm falling 4 her..
Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by FahBuLous: 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
LeeSantos:

Well, she can't manipulate me.. I'm just wondering why they would use that as an opportunity to be manipulative..
Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by FahBuLous: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If you give us an inch, we will request for a mile later.
So being nice issa bad idea.. Damn..
Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by FahBuLous: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Being a nice guy has its perks and downsides. You just need to set boundaries.

I gave her a piece of my mind before posting this on NL.. No more mr nice guy
Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by FahBuLous: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
EdricBond:
Don't start what you can not finish.
Sadly, you weren't able to finish this one sad.
I didn't know that simply being nice was a bad idea.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by tobechi74: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tell her under the condition she will give you half of your salary

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by FahBuLous: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hintona:

Thats because you women are so manipulative and want to take advantage of every opportunity..
Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by FahBuLous: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Truvel:
Hmmmm... I don't think it's likeness, girls just love manipulating people..
Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by koyinsola17868: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by paulolee(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
lolz..
Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
odinson1:
Dude Wtf you are a simp for saying this

Ubunja Pansophist pls Come to Their Rescue
Na U Be D Simp.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by Jodha(f): 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nah yhu dey give her that leg....if yhu remove am she go jazz up
Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by Shortyy(f): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
It's quite unfortunate that the only problem Nigerian men have is women. While women are soaring higher and living their best lives. They're living rent free in men's heads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
U refused to let her be so she will make the most out of u
Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by shantti(m): 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Shortyy:
It's quite unfortunate that the only problem Nigerian men have is women. While women are soaring higher and living their best lives. They're living rent free in men's heads.

In what aspect are women of this age soaring higher? is it in medicine, politics, invention or intelligence because am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by showafrica(m): 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
FahBuLous:

If i were you, i will use simp strategy nak her. I had many strategies back then and one of them is helping hand. I will make her free with me, use me like toy until she mistakenly land for my bed thinking that it still the harmless simp. Na there i go just turn tiger, after the rough play, she go just dey look me one kind. Though, i select strategies according to the babe character. If u make mistakes, they will friendzone you and avoid you at the same time, u will feel used.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? by seanwilliam(m): 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
Help a girl ,she will only remember u when she has same problem, help a guy and he will reciprocate your good deeds

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! Do This Whenever An Entitled Hoe Asks You To Buy Her Something - Redpill / My Friend Slapped A Nurse / This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.