Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. (3026 Views)

School Days Experience You Won't Forget / Let's Reminisce! What Was Your 2go Username And Star Level / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Tamarapetty(f): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
grin
grin Botfly, what bout u

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Marvel1206: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
I had 6 accounts then; 3 ultimates, 2 masters, 1 leader.

I remember saving up to 50k Go credits to play go trivia and I always screenshot the moments i answer a question in 0 secs grin
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tamarapetty:
grin Botfly, what bout u
Stopped at Master
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Tamarapetty(f): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Stopped at Master
grin you try. PM lurve.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tamarapetty:
grin you try. PM lurve.
Did
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by stacyadams: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin grin for aba .na so i meet one of my 16 year old neighbour,,,begin chat am up,not knowing the babe dey eye me tey tey,,,children of those days... grin grin the girl ring tone na the second best...thank God say em gangstar momma no catch me,, naso the girl turn my house to jamb lesson centre..

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Yareema22(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
honestly i miss 2go alot...it was a nice experience though.
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Angy55(f): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
I stopped at ultimate 2012 and quitted as well that same year.
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Angy55(f): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Marvel1206:

I remember saving up to 50k Go credits to play go trivia and I always screenshot the moments i answer a question in 0 secs grin

All to woo and scam abi?
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Marvel1206: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Angy55:

All to woo and scam abi?
I don't do both. Just for bragging rights
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Wizklynd23(m): 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
shocked shocked[quote author=Daviestunech post=60330065]

No i had my personal account though

Lol see I'm a born again christain now all old ways has passed away

Oh glory be to God... Finally u change and lastly u started a fresh on nairaland-romance section... Bahd Guy I no believe youtongue

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Wizklynd23(m): 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yareema22:
honestly i miss 2go alot...it was a nice experience though.
seriously it was
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Wizklynd23(m): 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Angy55:
I stopped at ultimate 2012 and quitted as well that same year.
Hmmm, what about all those 2go crazy things

Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Wizklynd23(m): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Marvel1206:

All these accts, U all own them.. Oboi na u serve 2go well well
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
2go 2go 2go...

Can't believe I stopped bn addicted to that APP. Back in the days, I had numerous accounts. Both male and female.

The female to hunt for GC so I could play Go Trivia and Go words endlessly.

The male to gather chicks.

Fu.cked numerous babes from there.

From U.I room to LAUTECH room to UNILAG room.

I still use 2go passively

I still have the App...and still have 2 accounts functioning.

One Emerald...One Ruby.

And I still receive messages from my old time friends.

Long live 2go
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Lilswaghanxum(m): 12:10am On Sep 11, 2017
2go those day ehhh. I just no wan talk wetin happen
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Wizklynd23(m): 12:43am On Sep 11, 2017
angry shocked
Freiden:
2go 2go 2go...

Can't believe I stopped bn addicted to that APP. Had numerous accounts. Both male and female.

One Emerald...One Ruby.

Long live 2go
shocked
Freiden:
2go 2go 2go...

Can't believe I stopped bn addicted to that APP. Had numerous accounts. Both male and female.

One Emerald...One Ruby.

Long live 2go
you mean you did all this and your still doing it.. Chisos!!!
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Wizklynd23(m): 12:44am On Sep 11, 2017
Lilswaghanxum:
2go those day ehhh. I just no wan talk wetin happen
ah ah Just talk am now... wink
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by OsuGanja(m): 12:45am On Sep 11, 2017
2go that time was the best app for hook ups with your peer..Make i no lie e make sense .
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Wizklynd23(m): 12:47am On Sep 11, 2017
OsuGanja:
2go that time was the best app for hook ups with your peer..Make i no lie e make sense .
Yes nah, e make sense very well... I wish it were still active like before!!! Ma problem is that ma 2go babe!!!!
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by OsuGanja(m): 12:52am On Sep 11, 2017
Wizklynd23:
Yes nah, e make sense very well... I wish it were still active like before!!! Ma problem is that ma 2go babe!!!!

I caught a lot of reasonable mature babes o 2go,i have one who is my friend,i have known her for 5years nw but we never meet..I don call am ask am make she tell me confirm whether she no be ghost.
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Wizklynd23(m): 1:03am On Sep 11, 2017
OsuGanja:

I caught a lot of reasonable mature babes o 2go,i have one who is my friend,i have known her for 5years nw but we never meet..I don call am ask am make she tell me confirm whether she no be ghost.
hahaha, waiting she tell u then
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by OsuGanja(m): 1:07am On Sep 11, 2017
Wizklynd23:
hahaha, waiting she tell u then

She no talk,she just dey always give different excuses whey dey understandable
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 11, 2017
Wizklynd23:
angry shocked shocked you mean you did all this and your still doing it.. Chisos!!!

I mean I did all that back then....but not anymore.

I still use 2go .....passively
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Lilswaghanxum(m): 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Wizklynd23:
ah ah Just talk am now... wink

baba,it is a very long story but I sha do some bad things oh
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by eitsei(m): 12:46am On Sep 12, 2017
Lol... Those days 2go was my addiction till nairaland came into the picture, I even got a girlfriend on 2go... I'm glad I had that experience I quit like 2 years ago
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Wizklynd23(m): 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lilswaghanxum:

baba,it is a very long story but I sha do some bad things oh
like what
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Ladyjumong(f): 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
lol, 2go days, hostel hide nd seek, matron go sieze phone tire grin was always active on movie\comedy room. twas fun grin grin maybe i will try loggin in one of these days
Re: Guys Do You Remember 2go??share Your 2go Days Experience Here.. by Heloct(f): 12:19am On Sep 14, 2017
All those boys that couldn't woo you in school got the courage on 2go anytime there was break.. grin

Was on expert or leader before I deleted it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Lesbian Become Straight? / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) / Simple Exercises To Increase P£NIS Size Into Monster,naturally Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.