Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Sweetest Bleep..... See Their Eye .....follow For Details... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweetest Bleep..... See Their Eye .....follow For Details... (629 Views)

Why Do Guys Make Lines On Their Eye Brows? / Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweetest Bleep..... See Their Eye .....follow For Details... by dobekey(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
PART 1

Horrible experience from yesterday night. ..........

*** I was sitting on my bed resting, hoping to get a girl that will pass the lonely night with me...

HMMMM, What should I do," should i go to ashawo joint " noooo HIV IS REAL, " should i call my gf " her momc go kill am

ayhh wetin i go do

GBAM ! GBAM!! GBAM !!!

Who come dey knock for my door , ( thinking )

come in the door is open
OMG See shape, this one pass figurev8

next thing whey i hear from this angel
" YOUR FRIEND TOYIN SAID I SHOULD COME AND PASS THE NIGHT WITH YOU,

HIS PARENT AEE AT HOME , SO THINGS DID NOT GO AS PLANNED"

talking to my self==God nah how you take dey work you are so wonderfull

AH YOU CAN COME IN MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE

it is good to have friends, A friend in need is a friend indeed ..

after small gisting with the babe sleep come carry am
i just sit on top bed dey look am
I no fit bang this girl when she dey sleep, for me its disgusting and unenjoyable

wetin I go do

devil nah bad man next thing, beta idea knack my head
make I try fore play ( touch sex sensitive spot for her body)

make I start with her boobies
as I strech hand won press am my heart start to dey beat like parade band
Ben get morale now this girl no go beat you if she catch you highest she go shout

l stretch my hand again catch the boob, press am first time, press am second time

Next thing she turn *************

LOADING PART TWO

REVIEW PART ONE GIVE MORALE MAKE I WRITE PART TWO

cc
sKeetz
thepussyhunter
richidiho

I hope I gave the above moniker what they want

1 Like

Re: Sweetest Bleep..... See Their Eye .....follow For Details... by dobekey(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
see as I dey write inspiration just dey flow
how I wish I go use the talent do beta thing

hit like button for those that like the above yester night biography

(1) (Reply)

Why Every Cheating Wife Needs To Be Treated Like Afia / Tips To Increase The Love She Has For You / Five Important Options To Consider When An Ex-lover Comes Begging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.