Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Good Men Are All Around Us - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Men Are All Around Us (3262 Views)

Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? / Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? / Are African Men Good men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by georgies(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2007
A lot of u girls dont appreciate good things.That`s why you`ve not found the good ones yet.They are closer than u expect.Open your eyes and you will be in man-eater`s world.
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by Radiant(f): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2007
manntee:

when i saw this post i thought it was all about romance but i have since realized that my tots are just foolish dreams, it is more like"down with naija men "board. i have to admit that i am shocked at the level of bitterness our sisters have for most of us, i will be the first to admit that we are the most imperfect human beings but what our sisters don't realize or that litttle of them do is that we also overlook and endure a lot of faults in our sisters,and we don't go about denoucing them rather try to live up to their expectations of their mr perfect.
the irony of it is that while they are blinding themselves to reality and entwined in the down with naija men crusade, they end up getting duped by the few wolves in sheeps clothing that appear to meet their so called mr perfect image and they then generalize that all men are like that.
undecided

attimes i wonder why we even try angry sad undecided

Why you mumping? Jeeeez!!!

manntee:

i have to admit that i am shocked at the level of bitterness our sisters have for most of us, i will be the first to admit that we are the most imperfect human beings but what our sisters don't realize or that litttle of them do is that we also overlook and endure a lot of faults in our sisters,and we don't go about denoucing them rather try to live up to their expectations of their mr perfect.

Could you expatiate just a 'lil bit on what you've said?

As for the "live up to their expectations of their Mr perfect", you were joking about that, huh?
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by Radiant(f): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2007
georgies:

A lot of u girls don't appreciate good things.That`s why you`ve not found the good ones yet.They are closer than u expect.Open your eyes and you will be in man-eater`s world.

That wasn't written by Man-eater as someone said b4. You guys get over yourselves.
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by iice(f): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2007
2mrw, pesin go read, women this women that, why can't women this, why can't women that undecided undecided undecided Well C'est la vie
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by manntee(m): 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2007
@radiant

thats the point i am making, why is it so important to prove me wrong? or discredit my statements, its as if you(women in general) live for the days when you prove the brother wrong and show that he is as bad as you paint him. it almost smacks of a voyeristic tendency. that is what disturbs me cause i dont see guys doing likewise, rather they would do all within their power to make their ladies happy, at least i know i would, regardless of her failings which you cant deny you have.

its sad, sad
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by Radiant(f): 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2007
manntee:

@radiant

thats the point i am making, why is it so important to prove me wrong? or discredit my statements, its as if you(women in general) live for the days when you prove the brother wrong and show that he is as bad as you paint him. it almost smacks of a voyeristic tendency. that is what disturbs me cause i don't see guys doing likewise, rather they would do all within their power to make their ladies happy, at least i know i would, regardless of her failings which you can't deny you have.

its sad, sad

Sorry to say, but you make me sick with your comments.

Is it not you guys that come up here on NL and say all sorts of shit about Nigerian girls? Just clear off pls! Mumpy Mumpy
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by venice(f): 9:50am On Feb 22, 2007
i know good men are few, and only few men appreciate us women, why am saying so is because am coming from a wierd relationship that lasted two weeks.

He never used to call me, and always wanted me to call him, he always asked me for money, but i was too clever, how can you meet a person in less than 3days, you are already asking for money, luckily i was too clever, for the low life dood.

He thinks he is high society, forgive me, but i don't like to judge others, finally i got rid of him, cause its so clear he only wanted to use me, but am too clever for him.

After i dumped the brother, he went to tell people bad things about me, that am so fat, he is ashamed to be seen around with someone like me etc.

It did kinda hurt, but u see, so really good men are few, and very hard to find.

But i know there are some out there,
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by manntee(m): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2007
@radiant

too bad,
i hope you find a cure for your sickness.

nethanderland approach to issues:
when you cant fight the idea attack the personĀ  undecided
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by Radiant(f): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2007
manntee:

@radiant

too bad,
i hope you find a cure for your sickness.

Sure baby! For as long as you stop whinning, I'll be perfect cheesy
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by magneto(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2007
@ maantee

forget it man! MOST girls dont dig good men. thats what they call them. . . "mumpy mumpy"
Re: Good Men Are All Around Us by debosky(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2007
some men are good, some are not

some women are good, some are not

look before you leap, shine ya eye well well, pray to God, and be realistic about your expectations

lose the preconceived notions but still be on your guard.

that is what I have learned, all this woman vs man or vice versa is a waste of energy

find the one for you and be content!

**The Trashee has spoken, yeee!**
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Jumps From Story Building To Escape Over-night intimacy / Are Men Really Intimidated By Successful & Independent Women? / Is This Fashion Or Madness Check Pix?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.