Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Is It True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True Love? (970 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman': Is it True? / How Do You Know Its True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True Love? by tweetch(f): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2010
undecidedhey guys guess i'm new, there's this friend of mine who met her b/f at a tutorial class and she fell easily then it seemed he loves her.Then she began noticn some few changes in the guy after which the guy later told her that he was havn felns for anoda gurl BT HE STILL LOVES HER CAN IT BE TRUE? then she later sugested a breakup wit which he readily agreed to.she couldn't control herself and so she went back to him and pleaded seriously for him to take her back.he refused at first bt later agreed wit a revelatn that he was actually dating the other girl for three years runng and she still agreed to go wit him bt she doesn't really think the guy still loves her and she's done evrytin to show she loves him at other times he'll leave her when they're havn a discussion jst for the other girl.really do you think he loves her because he nw claims he loves th both of them equally could it be possible.
Re: Is It True Love? by googles: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2010
[size=13pt]ha ha ho ho he he
i laff in my fathers dialect
you know the truth
your friend knows the truth
i know the truth
so why are you seeking that which is not lost undecided
its not even close to love
and you are asking if its true love
smiles . . . . babez wake up [/size]
Re: Is It True Love? by Akinagirl(f): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2010
I cant believe you are asking that. There is NO love there. He loves his girlfriend. Not your friend.
Re: Is It True Love? by chamotex(m): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2010
A lot of people come here bringing their friends issues.
You can always admit you are the girl you know

This is the 4th post im reading today that is saying "My friend this, my friend that"
I dont even know what to believe anymore mehn
Re: Is It True Love? by googles: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2010
chamotex:

A lot of people come here bringing their friends issues.
You can always admit you are the girl you know

This is the 4th post im reading today that is saying "My friend this, my friend that"
I dont even know what to believe anymore mehn

grin grin grin grin grin
[size=13pt]abi o i been dey think say na only me notice the friend thingy o
the gala wink gist was a friend helping a friend thread too o
i didn't know when nigerians became so caring o
watching out for their friends lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Is It True Love? by chamotex(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin
[size=13pt]abi o i been dey think say na only me notice the friend thingy o
the gala wink gist was a friend helping a friend thread too o
i didn't know when nigerians became so caring o
watching out for their friends lipsrsealed[/size]

Dont mind them . . . . It's all lies
They just aint brave enough to admit the situation actually concerns them.

Imagine someone coming here to report her friends boyfriends missing condom
Ahn ahn . . . . .wetin 'consign' agbero with overload
Re: Is It True Love? by googles: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2010
[size=13pt]LWKMD
but wat bothers me is if you tell us tis your true nairaland story
who will point a gun to your head
patapata pple will make sick jokes
that wont kill or hurt you
wo it tires me jor lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Is It True Love? by 190: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2010
poster
sometin deep down in me tells me its you thats the person in question~
Re: Is It True Love? by toosoon(m): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2010
whether na she or no be she make we try advise now,

@poster,
Yes it is true love but a polygamous one.
Re: Is It True Love? by Akinagirl(f): 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2010
True. Tired of hearing the whole " my friend" story. Just say its you. because if you putting "your friends"  issue out in the open on a public form like that, you dont deserve to be called "a friend."
Re: Is It True Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2010
mehn fellow nlanders dis chick is bored and an attention seeker na her no b her friend , shes jus changing identity

@ poster u jus join ,my friend hear and say u dey do na wah ooh

abeg change topic my dear bcus u no d ansa u 2 ur topic

extremeeeeeeeeeeeely boring tongue tongue
Re: Is It True Love? by tweetch(f): 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2010
Idowuogbo:

mehn fellow nlanders dis chick is bored and an attention seeker na her no b her friend , shes jus changing identity

@ poster u jus join ,my friend hear and say u dey do na wah ooh

abeg change topic my dear bcus u no d ansa u 2 your topic

extremeeeeeeeeeeeely boring tongue tongue
who says i need you damn attention thought you could be sensible enough to give a solution meeeeeeeeeeeeeeen you're dry.i don't nid to change any fucking identity.
Re: Is It True Love? by tweetch(f): 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2010
Akinagirl:

True. Tired of hearing the whole " my friend" story. Just say its you. because if you putting "your friends"  issue out in the open on a public form like that, you dont deserve to be called "a friend."
guess you've never and can't be a good and caring friend that's why you think in such a way cos you don't know either of our identity and you say i'm puttn her issue in d open.
Re: Is It True Love? by tweetch(f): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2010
190:

poster
sometin deep down in me tells me its you thats the person in question~
sounds sensible bt believe you me i'm nt, think i made a mistake of seekn opinnion frm guys who can't understand one bit
Re: Is It True Love? by tweetch(f): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2010
chamotex:

Dont mind them . . . . It's all lies
They just aint brave enough to admit the situation actually concerns them.

Imagine someone coming here to report her friends boyfriends missing condom
Ahn ahn . . . . .wetin 'consign' agbero with overload
i think datz the kind of person you're so you feel everyone should be the same way no two ways.
Re: Is It True Love? by tweetch(f): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2010
Akinagirl:

I cant believe you are asking that. There is NO love there. He loves his girlfriend. Not your friend.
thanks really my view about it is that he doesn't love her either guess i made a mistake of nt puttn it there earlier.
Re: Is It True Love? by Chykason(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2010
Tweetch is on fire!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@topic
I can see no love there embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Is It True Love? by chamotex(m): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2010
tweetch:

i think datz the kind of person you're so you feel everyone should be the same way no two ways.

Yes cos I'm the one bringing my friends issue on here. grin
Re: Is It True Love? by ThePelican(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2010
Some people giving responses here should note that the question at hand is what matters and not who's involved. If you want to respond, do so on the grounds that you feel like it and not because you're mandated to know who's involved.

@Post. . . Your friend, as you have stated, has diminished her self-esteem. In a relationship, when a party isn't interested anymore, something comes up before then and that's a lot of thoughts that runs for weeks before a final decision is made. Usually when the decision is made, nothing can be done about it. Your friend toyed with the last little respect she had when she went to beg the guy; I'm certain the guy must have taken her for a cheap girl who's desperate to have a boyfriend (and who am I to even dispute that?).

The best thing for your friend to do is stay away from the guy and move on. He wasn't honest from the start, and there's no reason he's going to leave the other girl for her. If he'd been with her for about three years yet not considering leaving her at the moment, then your friend should stop worrying. The relationship will never work for a second.
Re: Is It True Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2010
@ chamotex

dis chick is dry abi tot as much , i didnt even want to reply the comment d craze pikin posted to me but i'm loving her swag she likes d battle , she gbaduns d trouble

@ poster

Reeetaaaaaaaaaaard !!!!!

u wanted solution i tot i gave u solution dont post topic wen u alreadi no d flaming ansa 2 it

u coming across as an slowpoke

so cool ur brainz and stop jumpin @ d champ

u heeeard angry angry angry cheesy

SUCKER sad cheesy wink
Re: Is It True Love? by yme1(f): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2010
the guy is a player so let him play your gf undecided
Re: Is It True Love? by eridah2007(m): 1:41am On Feb 28, 2010
@Poster
Please advice your friend to forget about that play boy and move on with her life,there is no way he can ever love your friend for real.Or if possible send me your friend phone number asap,i want to call her now now and warn her seriously b4 its too late. grin

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Know That Your Boyfriend Loves You. / Can There Be Love Without Money ? / Can You Date Him/her If He/she Is Not Fine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.