Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,793 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree (4427 Views)

Fabricated Hadith: First To Give News Of Rabi-ul-awwal? / Question To All That Believe Sheik Muhammad Awwal Jabata Is A Khawarij / Welcome Rabi-ul-awwal 1439ah (2017ad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by AlBaqir(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Who be athariyyah o. . mi o gbo ri

# Kinni wo gbo ri laye gann bayi o?! You are a stark undiluted illiterate. Se iwo ti o ti e ma oruko "sahih Bukhari" lo fe ma kilo nje Athariyyah?!

# O da, SALAFIYYAH ni o nje be o.

2 Likes

Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Demmzy15(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Kinni wo gbo ri laye gann bayi o?! You are a stark undiluted illiterate. Se iwo ti o ti e ma oruko "sahih Bukhari" lo fe ma kilo nje Athariyyah?!

# O da, SALAFIYYAH ni o nje be o.
We have been telling you he's not a salafi, you're still adamant. See how he doesn't even have an idea about "athariyyah" grin grin
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Empiree: 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Who be athariyyah o. . mi o gbo ri
It Is the aqeedah of Imam Hanbali, Shaykh Sayyidina Abdul Qadir jilani, Ibn Taymiyah, and majority of salafi are of "athariyyah" aqeeda

Olodo ni e shocked
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Demmzy15(m): 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Empiree:
It Is the aqeedah of Imam Hanbali, Shaykh Sayyidina Abdul Qadir jilani, Ibn Taymiyah, and majority of salafi are of "athariyyah" aqeeda

Olodo ni e shocked
If he doesn't know the meaning of small "athariyyah", why do you guys now brand him a "salafi"? Why?!!!! grin grin
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Empiree: 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
Demmzy15:
If he doesn't know the meaning of small "athariyyah", why do you guys now brand him a "salafi"? Why?!!!! grin grin
Even though the phrase was around for a very long time, he is not obligated to know the word "athariyyah" bcus it is not in the Qur'an and sunnah. It is innovated word used to describe those who subscribe to strict textualism in interpreting the Quran and sunnah. There are those who adhere to salafi manhaj but may not know some of the salafi terms. Same applies to others

1 Like

Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
Well. . mi o gbori . . salafs manhaj and aqeedah is same as rasul @ albaqir . . and the other name u said sahih bukhari bears aint my c0ncern but what is in it . . @empiree if you are not talking business about saudi and u.s.a ties. . .then what is it
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Demmzy15(m): 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
Empiree:
Even though the phrase was around for a very long time, he is not obligated to know the word "athariyyah" bcus it is not in the Qur'an and sunnah. It is innovated word used to describe those who subscribe to strict textualism in interpreting the Quran and sunnah. There are those who adhere to salafi manhaj but may not know some of the salafi terms. Same applies to others
how on earth does an adherent of Salafiyyah be ignorant of the term "athari"?
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Empiree: 11:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Demmzy15:
how on earth does an adherent of Salafiyyah be ignorant of the term "athari"?
Is it a must for a salafi to say "I follow athari creed"?.
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Demmzy15(m): 12:07am On Oct 02, 2017
Empiree:
Is it a must for a salafi to say "I follow athari creed"?.

I never said so, but why won't you know the meaning of "athar"?
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Empiree: 2:40am On Oct 02, 2017
Demmzy15:
I never said so, but why won't you know the meaning of "athar"?
You are too much. Why are you dwelling on this?. Just like some who adhere to Asharites school, but have no idea what is Ashariyyah or who is Imam Abu al-Hasan al-Ash'ari . Myself didnt know all these terms: Athari, Ashari, Maturidi, sufi, salafi etc until 10yrs ago.

The only ones i knew besides just Islam and muslim for first time in 1998 were "SuShi" i:e sunni and shia. However, i would expect the guy to know "Athariyyah" due to his zeal. This goes to show you that he only learned keu under Jabata cheesy
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by AlBaqir(m): 4:42am On Oct 02, 2017
Empiree:
However, i would expect the guy to know "Athariyyah" due to his zeal. This goes to show you that he only leaned kewu abe ile under Jabata cheesy

That's exactly what Demmzy15 is saying.
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by AlBaqir(m): 4:45am On Oct 02, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
salafs manhaj and aqeedah is same as rasul

# So you mean Nabi was Athariyyah, Salafiyyah? The onus is now on your shoulder to prove it to us.
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2017
AlBaqir:

# So you mean Nabi was Athariyyah, Salafiyyah? The onus is now on your shoulder to prove it to us.
QURAN AND HADITH
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:34am On Oct 02, 2017
I have never hear any lecturer said it. .i d0nt further in my arabic studies. . m0st thing i kn0w is jabata, abu ibeji and other salafs . . @Demmzy15 ..who are referred to as firqotun najiya and ahlu azhar?
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by AlBaqir(m): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
QURAN AND HADITH

ShaheedBinAliyu:
Salafs only follow quran and hadith . . rasul follows ALLAH and we follow rasul and ALLAH.

# So, if truly you follow Allah and His Rasul, why do you decline to follow Hadith Thaqalain, Hadith Khalifatain?
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Demmzy15(m): 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
AlBaqir:

# So, if truly you follow Allah and His Rasul, why do you decline to follow Hadith Thaqalain, Hadith Khalifatain?
You've started again o
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Kaytixy: 1:30am On Oct 12, 2017
Enough of this keyboard argument please. Anybody that's ready for a debate should just say so let me arrange it. Like AlBaqir I can organise a debate between you and a sunny brother. Let him defend sunning while you defend Shiism simple. The same goes for experience. I can organise a debate between you and a sunny you come and defend qadariyya while the brothers defends sunn for sure.
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kaytixy:
Enough of this keyboard argument please. Anybody that's ready for a debate should just say so let me arrange it. Like AlBaqir I can organise a debate between you and a sunny brother. Let him defend sunning while you defend Shiism simple. The same goes for experience. I can organise a debate between you and a sunny you come and defend qadariyya while the brothers defends sunn for sure.
DEBATE IS FORBIDEEN AMONG A SUNNI AND AHLU BIDA
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by AlBaqir(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:

# Who forbid it, Jabata?

* How is debate forbidden when Qur'an call for debate, dialogue and discussion between Nabi (and the Muslims) vs Kuffar (Christian, Jew, Polytheists, etc)? Qur'an even instruct us on rules and regulations of debate.

* Who do you follow - Qur'an and Nabi or Nasibi Jabata?
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Who forbid it, Jabata?

* How is debate forbidden when Qur'an call for debate, dialogue and discussion between Nabi (and the Muslims) vs Kuffar (Christian, Jew, Polytheists, etc)? Qur'an even instruct us on rules and regulations of debate.

* Who do you follow - Qur'an and Nabi or Nasibi Jabata?
TSHEW. Am done explaining things to u....
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Empiree: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
where is your dalil for this in kitab and sunnah?

Where is your dalil for dividing Muslims between alhu-sunnah and ahlu-bidah?
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
Empiree:
where is your dalil for this in kitab and sunnah?

Where is your dalil for dividing Muslims between alhu-sunnah and ahlu-bidah?
Like say u count the dalil as s0mething for you. .tsw.. the thousands dalil we have given u.wetin u use am do. . . . tsw
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Empiree: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Like say u count the dalil as s0mething for you. .tsw.. the thousands dalil we have given u.wetin u use am do. . . . tsw
As usual, I was not expecting good answers from your anyways undecided
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Kaytixy: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
Debate is not forbidden in Islam
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by AbuHammaad: 2:36am On Dec 14, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Na'am.... The most obvious of them is Dr Alaro from Ilorin, using the methodology of the hizbiyyeen, we have others like "shaykh" Ajia who is upon the bidah of muwaazana which he took from his shaykh, Muhammad Mukhtaar Ash-shanqeeti(don't mistake him with his father, shaykh Muhammad Ameen Ash-shanqeeti rahimahullaah). Reason why "shaykh" Ajia hates shaykh rabee' so much, for exposing Muhammad mukhtaar Ash-shanqeeti. Shaykh Muhammad yahya An-najmee also warned against him same as shaykh ubayd......

Both Dr Alaro and Shaykh Ajia are upon the Sunnah. May Allah preserve them. Also, we need to be very careful of the things we say regarding misunderstanding between scholars. That Shaykh Ubayd or Shaykh Rabee said so so so about a scholar doesn't mean we should just run with it especially if that scholar is known to be upon the Sunnah. In most cases, you'd even find another Shaykh in that same caliber praising that same Shaykh you've been warned against. Reminds me of how brothers were picking sides when Shaykh Rabee and Shaykh Yahya Al Hajuri had misunderstanding.. I see brothers calling the likes of Shaykh Ali Al Halabi, Yahya Al Hajuri, Abu Ishaq Al Huwayni names. These are SCHOLARS! What most people don't know is that these matters aren't black and white. The best thing to do is to avoid them. Scholars make mistakes and they are not infallible. But to start using terms like hizbee mubtadii etc etc would be us going overboard.

And Allah knows best
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by AbuHammaad: 2:38am On Dec 14, 2017
And it would appear a lot of brothers these days are more interested in individuals than learning the important things. All I see these days is slander and gossip. Shaykh so so so is this and that. Shaykh this is this. Everyone is now a scholar of Jarh and Ta'deel

As for Jabata, in Shaykh Najmudeen Sulayman 's words, ki olorun ko ba wa to s'ona

1 Like

Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 14, 2017
AbuHammaad:

Both Dr Alaro and Shaykh Ajia are upon the Sunnah. May Allah preserve them. Also, we need to be very careful of the things we say regarding misunderstanding between scholars. That Shaykh Ubayd or Shaykh Rabee said so so so about a scholar doesn't mean we should just run with it especially if that scholar is known to be upon the Sunnah. In most cases, you'd even find another Shaykh in that same caliber praising that same Shaykh you've been warned against. Reminds me of how brothers were picking sides when Shaykh Rabee and Shaykh Yahya Al Hajuri had misunderstanding.. I see brothers calling the likes of Shaykh Ali Al Halabi, Yahya Al Hajuri, Abu Ishaq Al Huwayni names. These are SCHOLARS! What most people don't know is that these matters aren't black and white. The best thing to do is to avoid them. Scholars make mistakes and they are not infallible. But to start using terms like hizbee mubtadii etc etc would be us going overboard.

And Allah knows best

Dr Alaro and Ajia are not upon the sunnah, this is something I know very well, I live in Ilorin and I know their kind of da'wah properly, Ajia is the flag bearer of bidia muazzanah in Ilorin which he got from his teacher Mukhtaar shinqeetee.......Dr Alaro was met personally by my ustaadh, ustaadh Dawood Abu sumayyah and the other dawood that is known.as "dawood pupa" to call his attention to his erroneous kind of dawah, but was adamant.

Recently Dr Alaro gave his fatwah on tarkus salaah as "an ta'khudhahu ilal masjeed" what we know from the salaf is either he is a Muslim or not, but on deep research we found out that he got this idea from the ikhwaani ghazaliy..

When I was still in university of Ilorin, Dr Alaro had a program and called a well known mubtadi soofiy popular known as "AGAS", and he even talked in the program spreading his soofi da'wah, brother is this how the salafs wealth with people of bidah? Is this the methodology of the salafs? Dr Alaro has so many bidaat he is calling to in Ilorin and only people of Ilorin can testify...

And as for yahya hajooriy, he is a mubtadi' haddadiy, no sides are being taken.here except the side of haqq, brother research very well about the matter to know who he is.

Halabi and Abu ishaaq are no different, and this is the truth I say, and we cannot avoid these issues because we need to be clear on who to take knowledge from and who not to in order to.protect the shabbaab from one whose manhaj has collapsed.

If one was once known for salafiyyag does not mean.he can never become a mubtadi, people only believe so because of their falling short in understanding the manhaj of the salafs....

No such thing as " more interested in.individuals" if the salafs were too lenient with issues that can destroy the deen of Allaah.....perhaps the manhaj would've been so diluted that everyone will be following their desires

Wallaahul musta'aan.
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 14, 2017
The shaykh Najmideen you mentioned is also against these individuals you talk of.

One needs to adjust to new happenings, salafiyyah is not by blind following and not by mouth...

No one is untouchable, if you innovate and you call to it, you'll be warned against, simple as that.
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by iamgenius(m): 6:43am On Dec 14, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Na'am.... The most obvious of them is Dr Alaro from Ilorin, using the methodology of the hizbiyyeen, we have others like "shaykh" Ajia who is upon the bidah of muwaazana which he took from his shaykh, Muhammad Mukhtaar Ash-shanqeeti(don't mistake him with his father, shaykh Muhammad Ameen Ash-shanqeeti rahimahullaah). Reason why "shaykh" Ajia hates shaykh rabee' so much, for exposing Muhammad mukhtaar Ash-shanqeeti. Shaykh Muhammad yahya An-najmee also warned against him same as shaykh ubayd......

Are you sure about Dr Alaro?
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2017
iamgenius:

Are you sure about Dr Alaro?

As sure as I surely know who my father is....
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by iamgenius(m): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
AbdelKabir:

As sure as I surely know who my father is....
OK bro, JazaakaLlahu Khayran
Re: A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree by AbuHammaad: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lol .the same Shaykh Yahya Al Hajuri that has been granted official permission by the Ministry of Religious Affairs to teach Tafseer ibn Katheer after Fajr and Al Muntaqa of Ibn Al Jaarud after Maghrib in Masjid Taqwa, in Makkah.

That decree was passed by the Minister of Religious affairs As-Sheikh Saleh Aal Al-Shaykh (haafidhahullah)

The same Yahya Al-Hajuri that Shaykh Saalih Al-fawzaan praised. If you mention 5 scholars that have told you not to take knowledge from Ali Al halabi, Yahya Al hajuri and co, I would mention 10 scholars that have spoken in their defense. It's not a black and white

Recently, I was listening to Shaykh Najmdeen Sulayman when someone was telling him about Jabata. The person said the only person Jabata is willing to debate with is Dr. Alaro. Shaykh Najmdeen replied him and said he wouldn't know why Dr. Alaro is the only person Jabata is willing to debate. He said he hasn't met Dr Alaro personally, but he only knows him to be upon good. I don't know where you got your own info from, but I can provide the link when I have time. It's from the "Iwa Awon Salaf" series on Dawahnigeria

Again, I still maintain that both Shaykh Ajia and Dr. Alaro are upon the Sunnah even though they might have made mistakes. Shaykh Al-Albaani used to warn against this attitude. And even in Nigeria, Dr. Gbadebo warns against it all the time. Abu Naasir does the same

When we tell brothers to stay away from these matters, they call us names. This is what folks busy themselves with these days. It's sad

Anyway, this is my last piece regarding this matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y42t7_-2aZo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy3SALr_Ar0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? / 2nd Coming Of Mohammed? / How To Be Respectful Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.