Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Are Nigerian Girls Overating Themselves Beyound What They Are? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Girls Overating Themselves Beyound What They Are? (1334 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Overating Themselves Beyound What They Are? by Freiburger(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2010
tpiah:

as we can see from the state of Nigeria where 99% of the populace would sell their whole villages in order to get an overseas visa, the OP's mindset is typical of the same MALE Nigerian leaders who have been ruling the country till date.

Yet is Nigeria now a paradise?

NO

I can't get u.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Overating Themselves Beyound What They Are? by waleski(m): 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2010
Freiburger:

Where on this thread did u saw that statement u just said?
nice grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Overating Themselves Beyound What They Are? by topup: 4:07am On Feb 28, 2010
I think some do, but I think eventually most Nigerian girls grown in maturity to a stage where they deserve to hold their heads up high. But whilst they're still young, I think it's slightly ridiculous to be claiming to the 'all of this' and 'all of that'.

A lot of us are already comparing ourselves to our mothers, claiming to be strong, wise and confident African women but in reality we still have a long way to go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, what says your time? / Can Trust Be Re-built? / Old Men Chasing Young Women: A Good Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.