Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} (16992 Views)

Poll: week 5 who is hotter whitesturd vs Abekeade08

Abekeade08: 54% (31 votes)
whitesturd: 45% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Abekeade08(f): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2010
@msdarkskin, yeah it's not a common combination. The only people I know with that combo are my siblings. I expect that to change though cos there is a huge influx of naijas in the carribean. Just like u'r friend my Mom is trini and dad is Nigerian too. @dayo, ose jare
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by chic2pimp(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ Cos she deserves it
Will you sharrap dia
Did I say she didn't deserve it? undecided
Dude asked why she won and I was merely mimicking him grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by na2day2(m): 12:12am On Mar 05, 2010
Abekeade08:

Na2day, I see u have picked a new victim to bother. Msdarkskin, don't bother with him, he is a clown.  @ a-40, I am half naija/half trini, but omo Yoruba ijinle ni mi. I take my fitness regimen very seriously, cos I want to stay healthy and look good for a very long time.           

she started it and i ignored her for a long time, so whatever she got and will get she totally deserves it!

Abekeade08:

Thanks darling. ----I don't have pics of the swimsuit. I am on my iPhone at work, so I'll post them later when I can use my home comp. Disturbance ke, the bobos should mind their own business instead of looking at moi tongue

u finally joined the club, welcome wink wink wink
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by A40(m): 12:44am On Mar 05, 2010
@Abekeade
You definitely have to start a fitness clinic i know a lot of Naij girls that would go to Okija shrine for that type of belly hehe after swallowing all the okele in the Lagos district its kinda hard for that belly to be flat. Good work sha i see what you are working with mamichula

@Whitesturd
I voted for you sha. I believe you have a face to match that voluptuous figure plus i have an incurable fetish for breasties
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 05, 2010
*Sighs* undecided One day the Silly Rabbit will learn tricks are for kids.

ANYWAY. . . .
@Abekeade08 you are right, theres a Nigerian community in JA.  smiley stay sweet and beautiful. You have my vote.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by chiogo(f): 1:54am On Mar 05, 2010
Abekeade08:

@msdarkskin, yeah it's not a common combination. The only people I know with that combo are my siblings. I expect that to change though cos there is a huge influx of naijas in the carribean. Just like u'r friend my Mom is trini and dad is Nigerian too. @dayo, ose jare
I think MrCrackles here on Nairaland is that combo too. smiley
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Abekeade08(f): 2:31am On Mar 05, 2010
@Abekeade
You definitely have to start a fitness clinic i know a lot of Naij girls that would go to Okija shrine for that type of belly hehe after swallowing all the okele in the Lagos district its kinda hard for that belly to be flat. Good work sha i see what you are working with mamichula

Lol, great idea. A NL fitness clinic is in order, Girls, you heard?? you have any fitness questions, just ask and I will be happy to answer. Summer is coming put down the okele and start eating some protein bars, lol grin

@chiogo, really? Hmm let me go look for Mr crackles profile.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 05, 2010
^^ EXCELLENT i need to get rid of my love handles cry it's spoiling my shape. lol.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by chic2pimp(m): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2010
A-40:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by dayokanu(m): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2010
Naija girls and work out? The only workout is dancing DBanj and Ayefele
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Sagamite(m): 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2010
This is another good looking girl even though very slim.

She is naturally slender, not starved.

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Abekeade08(f): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2010
@dayo, dancing is a good form of exercise too. I dance on the weekends in my house instead of going to the gym. It's enjoyable and a fun way to keep fit.                                                                                                                                              @msdarkskin@ do u currently do any form of exercise? I know carribeans love their rice and peas. Try and cut back on rice and do some form of exercise at least 3 days a week. Summer is coming, and it's time to get sexy. grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by InesQor(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2010
Sagamite:

grin Now THAT is one good-looking slender girl! Thumbs up!!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by na2day2(m): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2010
dayokanu:

Naija girls and work out? The only workout is dancing DBanj and Ayefele

DEATH! ! ! grin grin grin grin

Sagamite:

she looks like a toothpick though lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by dayokanu(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2010
@dayo, dancing is a good form of exercise too. I dance on the weekends in my house instead of going to the gym. It's enjoyable and a fun way to keep fit.

You dance after workout during the week which is different.

If Dance is workout, How come Iya Basira is still overweight with those oversized bums
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2010
dayokanu:

If Dance is workout, How come Iya Basira is still overweight with those oversized bums
*death*

ori e ti fokasibe
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by chiogo(f): 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2010
LOL @ Iya Basira.

It depends on the body movements though, there's dancing and there's DANCING.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by na2day2(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2010
dayokanu:

LMAO!   grin grin grin the truth is, no matter how much u work out, if u dont eat right, u will still be overweight. some folks go to the gym and work out hard and burn maybe 700 calories for an hour and a half session only to get home and in the name of hunger down a whole tray of donuts and 2 large pizzas all by themselves!  shocked shocked shocked shocked now that's not gonna cut it since u just took more than twice the calories u just worked out
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by InesQor(m): 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2010
FL Gators:

ori e ti fokasibe

LOL FL Gators what do you mean? He's telling the truth!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2010
InesQor:

LOL FL Gators what do you mean? He's telling the truth!
LOL I was just messing with Dayo, he knows cheesy

na2day?:

LMAO!   grin grin grin the truth is, no matter how much u work out, if u dont eat right, u will still be overweight. some folks go to the gym and work out hard and burn maybe 700 calories for an hour and a half session only to get home and in the name of hunger down a whole tray of donuts and 2 large pizzas all by themselves!  shocked shocked shocked shocked now that's not gonna cut it since u just took more than twice the calories u just worked out
Story teller. What is this cockroach saying? Must we know how "hard" you workout but yet still retain your orobokibo status? lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by yme1(f): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Story teller. What is this cockroach saying? Must we know how much "hard" you workout and but yet still retain your orobokibo status? lipsrsealed
LMAO @ orobokibo grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by platinumnk(f): 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2010
Na2day is not overweight.  He is buff.  shocked Shocked as well.
Old pics ko irrationalism ni People can workout and change.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by chiogo(f): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Story teller. What is this cockroach saying? Must we know how much "hard" you workout and but yet still retain your orobokibo status? lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin grin
I wonder oo.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by na2day2(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2010
FL Gators:

LOL I was just messing with Dayo, he knows cheesy

have u found me ooo my enemy! i know u have been working hard to get my attention, ok i give in, u have it, i love u, is that not what u wanted to hear? u wud know a cockroach when u see one, after all u are from ekiti  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i know u want me to compliment ur body, only problem is that no matter how much u worked out ur head still refuse to reduce and that my friend is a big problem but i love u i love u i love u. now can i have some peace and quietness around here?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2010
y me:

LMAO @ orobokibo grin grin grin
chiogo:

grin grin grin grin grin
I wonder oo.
If he comes back attacking me, I go blame both of una.
You know angry he gets when he's being laughed at angry
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2010
na2day?:

have u found me ooo my enemy! i know u have been working hard to get my attention, ok i give in, u have it, i love u, is that not what u wanted to hear? u wud know a cockroach when u see one, after all u are from ekiti  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i know u want me to compliment your body, only problem is that no matter how much u worked out your head still refuse to reduce and that my friend is a big problem but i love u i love u i love u. now can i have some peace and quietness around here?

*death*
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by na2day2(m): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2010
chiogo:

grin grin grin grin grin
I wonder oo.

dont make me get out ur own whip  angry angry angry
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2010
na2day?:

dont make me get out your own whip  angry angry angry
Where do you hide it?
Only so much stuff can be stored under those rolls.
Whips too? Oo gbadun grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by platinumnk(f): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2010
shocked shocked

**Chumping**

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by cold(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2010
wat's gwan pon d place? wherever i see discussions bordering on physiques u'll find me there cuz i'm crazy abt workouts.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2010
cold:

wat's gwan pon d place? wherever i see discussions bordering on physiques u'll find me there cuz i'm crazy abt workouts.
I bet I can beat you on workout in the gym wink

*checks his profile*

*dies, come back to salivate on it again*
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} by na2day2(m): 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Where do you hide it?
Only so much stuff can be stored under those rolls.
Whips too? Oo gbadun grin

funny u shld ask, in ur head, where else?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guys Will You Take Back Your Gift After A Break-up / B 2 / Big Ass Girls Serving It Hot....bring Your Vaseline Along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.